What's new

German - Pakistan relations and what majority in germany thinks about India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What assumptions? Man you people really need some help...all I did was you sure you live in Oz and why is intermarriages new to you = assumptions of God knows what :tsk:

I am sorry I didnt know in an Indian's mindset, questioning him = assumptions instead of verifying what they had said earlier?

I said, bro your jig is up. From that statement you somehow came to the conclusion that the idea of "intermarriages" is new to me. If thats not an assumption then I don't know what is.

Mate, really ?

I hard this hard to believe. I mean your government must have come with a crisis plan before flood hit. All the available machinery must have moved to area of crisis, etc.... You guys are very organized as far as i know.....

A flood should be no problem for Germany ?
it was a huge problem. we call it the flood of the century. entire cities flooded. of course we dealt with it...but we also realized no one helped us. and thats the message we saw. its not about needing help. its about getting support.

Why not? you ethnically cleansed all europe and parts of russia with other racial identities like jews, polish,roma,russians, cos you called them Untermenschen!
Why would anyone love your country germany? who considers everyone except Aryans( a concept borrowed from Sanskrit)as a abomination of nature? why did you kill the sick, old,Retard,people afflicted with certain syndromes and normally healthy people just because they had genetical diseases?Cos they are all Untermenschen right?You practised EUGENICS(INBREEDING)/
Karma is a biatch , it will come to bite you, just wait for it! :D
you are a very sad person.

I said, bro your jig is up. From that statement you somehow came to the conclusion that the idea of "intermarriages" is new to me. If thats not an assumption then I don't know what is.

He's german.He argued with chinese at first,than russians,now it's your turn.Such is life.:lol:

What a dumb *** , making a statement on behalf of EU :P

I guess , someone(Indian) kicked his *** or took his job :P

Dude , stop making such comments on behalf of EU, i have been here for 7 years now . I have never heard such idiotic delusional comments.

Though i know lot of them think India as poor , but knows that we don't produce Terrorist who eventually will kills NATO soldiers at Afghanistan .

And stop bragging about your shitty money , you give it coz you wish it . If you don't have then we don't want. Save some penny for future. Go and ask in Greece , how much Germany is loved ( :D) , you will know :P

it was a huge problem. we call it the flood of the century. entire cities flooded. of course we dealt with it...but we also realized no one helped us. and thats the message we saw. its not about needing help. its about getting support.

you are a very sad person.
No i am not, i tell you your history and your legacy you call me a sad person? shame on you!

Well i was asked what most germans think about pakistan and india. To be honest both countries are far away and play no big role in our daily lifes, but they are seen different here...

:disagree: What nonsense, your whole post doesn't make any sense. Because some Pakistanis that obviously are living in Germany and in the flood effected areas helped, you conclude that Pakistan the country has helped and that India the country didn't?
Then you are creating even more BS by saying Indians molested girls and then were beaten up, when the fact is, that it was a bunch of nazis that went after the Indians that were visting a public festival. Some of the nazis were even convicted by court for racism. The same town in Eastern Germany was even reported several times for right wing issues, so don't make up stories here!

Also, the reaction of the German public after the earthquakes and floods in Pakistan actually showed how difficult the country is seen. German public is very generous when it comes to donations to foreign countries that are effected by such disasters and after the Tsunami or earthquakes in India billions were donated. But although the public felt with the Pakistani people in the same way, the donations were far less, because Pakistan is not seen positively and mainly associated with Taliban, terrorists and nuclear bombs (just like India though), which the Germans don't like of course.
The media in general reports only bad things from Pakistan or India, but the general perception of India is far better, mainly because of Bollywood movies, Indian food and tourism though. Last year there were even Holi celebrations in several German cities, so you are confusing a personal experience with the general perception here.

You are right... and i'm surprised to learn that we didn't offer any help either..

I mean in 1999 quake we even helped Greeks and saved many lives, later on their president thanked us.

It's weird, Turkey to not help Germany at the time of crysis. :undecided:

but we also realized no one helped us.

So except Pakistan (a few Pakistani kids helped you) and Tunisia you hate the whole world now?

He's german.He argued with chinese at first,than russians,now it's your turn.Such is life.:lol:

Was it the same issue with the Chinese and Russians, that they didn't help him during the flood? :rofl:

Because some Pakistanis that obviously are living in Germany and in the flood effected areas helped, you conclude that Pakistan the country has helped and that India the country didn't?

As I have said before this guy has a mental age of 10, I feel sorry for him if he's not trolling on purpose.

. Last year there were even Holi celebrations in several German cities, so you are confusing a personal experience with the general perception here.

Sir , this is so true. In Poland , i have seen these guys playing Holi , 7 times a year :P Even in winters (Inside the stadium).

They sell these Gulaal at so expensive rate :P

Last edited:
You are right... and i'm surprised to learn that we didn't offer any help either..

I mean in 1999 quake we even helped Greeks and saved many lives, later on their president thanked us.

It's weird, Turkey to not help Germany at the time of crysis. :undecided:
I know turks dominate berlin.Btw, i love your food and baclava :D

Well i was asked what most germans think about pakistan and india. To be honest both countries are far away and play no big role in our daily lifes, but they are seen different here.

Pakistan has a lot of bad publicity in the media here. Terrorism, Taliban and so on. But in general it is seen positive in germany. Some media here show an article that germany is liked very much in Pakistan and we work together on many fields. Military in afghanistan and other fields. When Pakistan was hit from the earthquake a few years ago, we collected money at our school and did spend it to help the people.

Last spring we had a huge flood in germany. Many cities were under water and it was much destroyed. Thanks god nobody died but it was hard work to bring back order in those cities. And students from Pakistan came and helped. They made soup and other food for our firefighters, who worked hard. They helped elderly people and filled sand bags to hold the rivers back.

I´m a voluntarily firefighter myself (we call it FFW) and in our area were 5 pakistani (2 girls and 3 guys) who helped us. The girls grought us food and the guys filled sand bags for us.

That gained alot of respect for you guys here...

Many people in Pakistan admire Germany too. I remember when i was in school my teacher use Germany & France as good example.

It is great to see German Pakistanis playing positive role there.:tup::tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom