What's new

German - Pakistan relations and what majority in germany thinks about India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But doesnt India ask for aid? then how is it going to help

But doesnt India ask for aid? then how is it going to help other countries? just few posts ago some Indians were saying India is poor Germany is rich...man you people dont know much do you...

You think this is a serious thread? I thought illusion gave the heads up few pages back...

BTW, the personal jab was when you "assumed that I was getting back at god knows what"
Remember Your aid you so say to send to India is acutally aid for NGO'S (NON GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS).
They use that money to lure and convert poor people to christianity. So that is how those funds will be utilised and that is how there is no accountability nor tax on those funds in from outside , but money collected from hindu temples etc. is taxed and solely looked over by government.While the minority is left scot free.

BTW, how much did whole world give India that it is showing off about $10B...Sometimes one has to wonder why generosity is flushed when other countries do it but when India does it, it has to be highlighted?

Remember Your aid you so say to send to India is acutally aid for NGO'S (NON GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS).
They use that money to lure and convert poor people to christianity. So that is how those funds will be utilised and that is how there is no accountability nor tax on those funds in from outside , but money collected from hindu temples etc. is taxed and solely looked over by government.While the minority is left scot free.
That is news...so the pandit goes and shows the tax dept look someone dropped say $500 and the total collection so far is $1000 so how much tax do I have to pay? really? or do pandits have an office now? taxing religious places is absurd...even in USA if you are a registered religious organization or place of worship you are not taxed...same goes for all around the world or I thouhgt

Am sorry, but you are not making much sense right now.

Couple of things, firstly India doesn't ask for aid from anyone. Secondly, if there is an emergency, and if aid is needed, India has enough money at disposal to help a country out, whether its an ally or an enemy.

Rich and poor is a relative term. India is a poor country compared to Germany, but it is still a 1.8 Trillion dollar economy!

And yes, its clearly us who don't know much! Just cause you live in the EU doesn't make you an expert in everything EU, Miss!
If I was an expert I wouldnt be questioning but posting articles ...rather I am questioning oh wait that means I am the expert right...Not sure how your brains work but mind doesnt that way...if someone questions I answer because that is how knowledge would go around...But you guys think you are questioned by experts?! thats a little too much paranoia!

Doesnt ask, yet gets:

BBC News - UK to end financial aid to India by 2015

India sends a spaceship to Mars after UK gives £280million in aid | World | News | Daily Express

Britain’s £280 million aid to India will be scrapped - Telegraph

im german italian heritage. You should at least apology...

Meet our German friend of Italian heritage

151420.jpg

:lol:

It's okay. I don't feel like "apologying" today.

you are simply hating europeans and christians. thats the basic fact.

Meet our German friend of Italian heritage

151420.jpg

:lol:

It's okay.

what about italian mother and german father did you not understand?

:lol: Bro your jig is up.
jig? someone just put up their aunty married to a German and got 3 thanks :unsure: How was that much better than a German Italian? Many Germans have intermarriages like many Italians....you sure you live in Australia...why is intermarriages new to you?

If I was an expert I wouldnt be questioning but posting articles ...rather I am questioning oh wait that means I am the expert right...Not sure how your brains work but mind doesnt that way...if someone questions I answer because that is how knowledge would go around...But you guys think you are questioned by experts?! thats a little too much paranoia!

Doesnt ask, yet gets:

BBC News - UK to end financial aid to India by 2015

India sends a spaceship to Mars after UK gives £280million in aid | World | News | Daily Express

Britain’s £280 million aid to India will be scrapped - Telegraph

None of those articles say anything about India asking for aid. Infact Indian officials had asked the Brits to shove their aid, and that India will be just fine without it.

India tells Britain: We don't want your aid - Telegraph

jig? someone just put up their aunty married to a German and got 3 thanks :unsure: How was that much better than a German Italian? Many Germans have intermarriages like many Italians....you sure you live in Australia...why is intermarriages new to you?

Let the man speak for himself, am sure he is capable of that. And please save us your assumptions.

its not about that, its about knowing that you arent alone in hard times. our house was flooded too you know? its a extremly depressive feeling. my home was damaged so much. I know you don't like me and propably find that amusing, but in such times its good to know not to be alone.

Mate, really ?

I hard this hard to believe. I mean your government must have come with a crisis plan before flood hit. All the available machinery must have moved to area of crisis, etc.... You guys are very organized as far as i know.....

A flood should be no problem for Germany ?

Let the man speak for himself, am sure he is capable of that. And please save us your assumptions.
What assumptions? Man you people really need some help...all I did was you sure you live in Oz and why is intermarriages new to you = assumptions of God knows what :tsk:

I am sorry I didnt know in an Indian's mindset, questioning him = assumptions instead of verifying what they had said earlier?

you are simply hating europeans and christians. thats the basic fact.
Why not?Its not about christians, but your country, you ethnically cleansed all europe and parts of russia with other racial identities like jews, polish,roma,russians, cos you called them Untermenschen!
Why would anyone love your country germany? who considers everyone except Aryans( a concept borrowed from Sanskrit)as a abomination of nature? why did you kill the sick, old,Retard,people afflicted with certain syndromes and normally healthy people just because they had genetical diseases?Cos they are all Untermenschen right?You practised EUGENICS(INBREEDING)/
Karma is a biatch , it will come to bite you, just wait for it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom