What's new

Gays, Lesbians To Stage Protest On India’s Republic Day -Demand Equal Rights, Reversal Of Recent Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as it takes, few ministers in congress already hinted that they favour this law. BJP might secretly support but openly oppose.
Bjp will lose a lot more if it supports it , frankly they can live as they want, but wtf why they want legalization? do what you want behind doors , why you want to show displays of affection in public?.

Everything the west throws up is not good, you need to recognize the good from bad, If they want to be homos let them be at their homes and clubs, why they want legal sanctions? Legalizing homos now, what next, pedophillia, bestiality,rape in future be legalized?

1.) What did the west throw up? Homosexuality?!

2.) Who decides whats good or bad?

3.) They are not allowed to "bee homos" at their homes or clubs... its a crime, thats the problem.

4.) You are not seriously comparing pedos and rapists with homosexuals... I think you understand that sexual intercourse between two adult individuals who love each other is something different from from assaulting a woman sexually and forcing her against her consent to have sex, or misusing children sexually.

Bjp will lose a lot more if it supports it , frankly they can live as they want, but wtf why they want legalization? do what you want behind doors , why you want to show displays of affection in public?.
we want decriminalization, not promotion. If the law is made neutral (currently its an offence) then there will be no issues.

1.) What did the west throw up? Homosexuality?!

2.) Who decides whats good or bad?

3.) They are not allowed to "bee homos" at their homes or clubs... its a crime, thats the problem.

4.) You are not seriously comparing pedos and rapists with homosexuals... I think you understand that sexual intercourse between two adult individuals who love each other is something different from from assaulting a woman sexually and forcing her against her consent to have sex, or misusing children sexually.
1) Yes it did, along with S&M BDSM and other perversions, the list is huge.
2)Nature already decided what was good for us, Nature didnt give you ovaries so that you can get pregnant yourself in case you noticed, if you had ovaries i would support your right to homo.But you dont have it, i seen some people in west males trying to get pregnant, i mean is there an end to perversion? freaks of nature!
3)They can be homos at their homes, simple buy a home out of city and be homo as you want no one is bothered.Dont bring it out in public.
4)Yes i am comparing, Since you do things against what is natural then likewise it will be clubbed together with unnatural things like pedos,rapes etc. What is consenting? let me guess you love him and want to sodomize him to show your love?:rofl:

we want decriminalization, not promotion. If the law is made neutral (currently its an offence) then there will be no issues.
Decriminilization is your first step in your agenda, once its decriminialized you will run amok with your debauchery in public since its legal,Anything not natural is not legal,do it at your homes not in public.
2nd step would be to take over mass media and run your campaigns as how being homo is cool to recruit more into your ranks.
3rd step there wont be a country called India left if left for you clowns.
We already see that happening in west and europe,They are in 2nd stage just to enter the third stage.Thanks but no thanks, we dont want that happening to our country,thank god, we still have saner minds here in India to stop such things.

Last edited:
1) Yes it did, along with S&M BDSM and other perversions, the list is huge.
2)Nature already decided what was good for us, Nature didnt give you ovaries so that you can get pregnant yourself in case you noticed, if you had ovaries i would support your right to homo.But you dont have it, i seen some people in west males trying to get pregnant, i mean is there an end to perversion? freaks of nature!
3)They can be homos at their homes, simple buy a home out of city and be homo as you want no one is bothered.Dont bring it out in public.
4)Yes i am comparing, Since you do things against what is natural then likewise it will be clubbed together with unnatural things like pedos,rapes etc. What is consenting? let me guess you love him and want to sodomize him to show your love?:rofl:

Decriminilization is your first step in your agenda, once its decriminialized you will run amok with your debauchery in public since its legal,Anything not natural is not legal,do it at your homes not in public.
2nd step would be to take over mass media and run your campaigns as how being homo is cool to recruit more into your ranks.
We already see that happening in west and europe,They are in 2nd stage just to enter the third stage.Thanks but no thanks, we dont want that happening to our country,thank god, we still have saner minds here in India to stop such things.

Sorry, do you own the "public" space you are referring to - so often.

What if, some of my friends here decide that you are an eyesore ( we think thats un-natural) in public. Would you contain youself to your bedroom, or help yourself into a well.

Sorry, do you own the "public" space you are referring to - so often.

What if, some of my friends here decide that you are an eyesore ( we think thats un-natural) in public. Would you contain youself to your bedroom, or help yourself into a well.
I dont own public space, but the public will own you if you try homo in public.

Why is it that gays have to be recognized and legalized in every country? what is your agenda? do what you want at your homes, why bring it into public?

They should be given equal rights immediately.

lolz.. you seem to be easily scared...
There is no homosexual people going aroun having sex in public herre... except specific area like gay only pubs... where you might see somebody kissing or holding hands.. in your imaginary world western people created a gay concept and their world is getting ruined.
People are cool to gay parade here, happens once a year, its no propaganda, even heterosexual people join in the parade .. who cares...
Rest of the days its not even an issue, gays remain gays, and heteros remain heteros. Nobody gives a sh*t.

lolz.. you seem to be easily scared...
There is no homosexual people going aroun having sex in public herre... except specific area like gay only pubs... where you might see somebody kissing or holding hands.. in your imaginary world western people created a gay concept and their world is getting ruined.
People are cool to gay parade here, happens once a year, its no propaganda, even heterosexual people join in the parade .. who cares...
Rest of the days its not even an issue, gays remain gays, and heteros remain heteros. Nobody gives a sh*t.
I am not scared, just that i dont want the cancer to spread, Cancer is bad since it is unnatural.
You rope in heterosexuals to join in since you make it think its cool, therefore get more into your ranks, recruiting . Didnt i say about your formula before.Cancer starts small and needs to be excised, if not the whole body is corrupted and ultimately the person is lost, same will happen to this nation.
Be benign cancer (stay in your homes) nobody is worried about benign cancers, but we see metastatic cancer in west, which started off as benign, same will be your cause here.
It is human nature to make friends and form a society based on same values and ideas,societies become tribes, tribes become kingdoms become nations, "Birds of a feather sit together"
So when i say you are not needed, trust me India is with us, see the verdict in supreme court?That means India says "NO".

being forefront in adopting ideologies especially from America and west, we should not blindly embrace things like LGBT concepts.
slightly offtopic here:
some will claim marrying lesbian/gay and straight man/woman can make the future generation carry the "homo" trait hidden and many theories - in defence.

let it be clear Radical Feminism from the 60s changed Europe and America's adopting Feminist agendas as laws(to a great extend). I believe our law system may not be corrupt with western feminist ideologies atleast until if our society even 50% resemble America. these are the man hating poodles who wants to manipulate their society now wants to import this scum to India. those who are acclimatized to Western culture will vehemently deny or even defend LGBT. but truth is, Gayism is not something "natural" for "all". it is propagated for sure especially among women.

when they(LGBT apologists and West ka chamcha's) claim Homosex is "natural" as "seen in animals,birds blah..." .then, they will claim sex orientation is "fluidic"/"flexible" and then they are confused defending unnatural.
e.g: women leaving husband's for same sex relationship. so called straight ones leads the chart. so, this American Sodom Gomorrah which we want to recreate in India?
Why Women Are Leaving Men for Lesbian Relationships - Bisexuality - Oprah.com

Last edited:
I am not scared, just that i dont want the cancer to spread, Cancer is bad since it is unnatural.
You rope in heterosexuals to join in since you make it think its cool, therefore get more into your ranks, recruiting . Didnt i say about your formula before.Cancer starts small and needs to be excised, if not the whole body is corrupted and ultimately the person is lost, same will happen to this nation.
Be benign cancer (stay in your homes) nobody is worried about benign cancers, but we see metastatic cancer in west, which started off as benign, same will be your cause here.
It is human nature to make friends and form a society based on same values and ideas,societies become tribes, tribes become kingdoms become nations, "Birds of a feather sit together"
So when i say you are not needed, trust me India is with us, see the verdict in supreme court?That means India says "NO".
bloody hell.. you see conspiracy everywhere..
and am not gay so wont rope in anybody... I have not been to any pride parade but have used the opportunity to drink beer publicly thats the only advantage I have ever taken of a parade.
you should travel more.. your idea of 'west' is comical but funny. :)

bloody hell.. you see conspiracy everywhere..
and am not gay so wont rope in anybody... I have not been to any pride parade but have used the opportunity to drink beer publicly thats the only advantage I have ever taken of a parade.
you should travel more.. your idea of 'west' is comical but funny. :)
That is not conspiracy but order of things, which is already happening in west, you see their family structure breaking down,Moral values gone for a toss,Nobody cares about others,More same sex marriages happen when compared to normal couple marriages..I doubt their founding fathers foresaw such a thing when they built their nations which will bring down their nation someday .

See, it starts with free beer, that is how it starts, lol if you think beer is harmless, wait untill more join them and they will form a society and you will be part of homo ,friends and etc. club where you get free beer initially, but will later be so influenced that you will die supporting for them. There is a proverb " Tell me about the company you keep and i will tell things about you".

In Mythology. of Mahabharat.
The life of Shakuni in Mahabharatha is a classical case study. He was the epitome of bad company and bad thoughts. He was not only the maternal uncle of Duryodhana, but also his confidant. The ego of Duryodhana reached a climax, on account of the counsel of Shakuni. Ego does not have the power of discrimination. Duryodhana entered into bad actions and followed the bad counsel given to him. Shakuni is well known for his evil ideas, Duryodhana for his egoism and Dushasana for his wrong behavior. Karna was a noble one. But on account of the bad company he was in, he was ready to perform bad deeds. Hence the ancient quote, “Bad association causes bad acts”. Karna became notorious, because of his evil association. These are the lessons Mahabharatha holds out for us. You must be aware of the above and take adequate care.

So its not conspiracy but history lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom