What's new

Gays, Lesbians To Stage Protest On India’s Republic Day -Demand Equal Rights, Reversal Of Recent Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn right they are denied and it is for a reason as nature intended, Children need love of mother& father but they can live without a father, which a male cannot give the same as a female mother does. That is evolution perfected by nature.You stab yourself with some estrogen and female hormones you think you become a female mother automatically reversing all the evolution in a second? eventually your body will reject them and you will end up as a End stage cancer patient or perhaps dead.

That is pseudoscience propogated by these feminists and homos, don't believe that crap, like i said west is under stage 2 -- take over mass media, print media and show how its natural and cool to be homo,
stage 3-- well thats the end of that nation.

Don't know much details about it but I know there is something called latent homosexuality which links Homophobia with Homosexuality. Latent homosexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many homophobes who are most hostile towards homosexuals actually have secret desire to have a same sex experience such as bi-curious. Most of these people may say kill homos, beat homos but inside they may be latent homosexuals. Sexuality is something which can not be controlled when you are aroused. When I see a Hot girl I can't control. LOL. I saw Ash in Dhoom 2 and I did act in no time. lol I have urge to masturbate. I do it inside my closed room.

I said it before I have sympathy for these people but I don't support making it a norm in society by openly allowing gay Marriage. Want sex? Do it in your room. No one will stop you. God will only see it. Don't make it a social norm by changing the thousand years of human culture.

Last edited:
Don't know much details about it but I know there is something called latent homosexuality which links Homophobia with Homosexuality. Latent homosexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many homophobes who are most hostile towards homosexuals actually have secret desire to have a same sex experience such as bi-curious. Most of these people may say kill homos, beat homos but inside they may be latent homosexuals. Sexuality is something which can not be controlled when you are aroused. When I see a Hot girl I can't control. LOL. I saw Ash in Dhoom 2 and I did act in no time. lol I have urge to masturbate. I do it inside my closed room , so may be there are many latent homosexuals as well.

I said it before I have sympathy for these people but I don't support making it a norm in society by openly allowing gay Marriage. Want sex? Do it in your room. No one will stop you. God will only see it. Don't make it a social norm by changing the thousand years of human culture.
There is no science behind it, its all pseudoscience to further their agenda, don't believe in that born gay and etc. crap, there is no research behind it.
They are taking a leaf out of psychology
step 1--- If they hate you, then say to them if you hate us it's because you fear us.(IF THAT DOESN'T WORK).
step2--- Then say you hate use because you are like us(SECRETLY),thereby trying to induce guilt in the mind of the other person where their religion/scriptures say not to hate anyone, they want to trigger that guilt and get accepted.(West already accepted it, now see its in stage 2-- wherein they take over Mass media and swell their ranks,the Ambassadors of that nations are Homo couples, what do you expect?next?

Naturally if you have a home and marry someone don't you want to raise a family like yours up?....Therein lies the cycle.

So don't fall for their psychological & brainwashing tricks.
Tell them to mind their own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom