What's new

Gas pipeline blast in Karachi.

Untitled_zps8288c09f.jpg Photo by nair76 | Photobucket

Untitled_zps8288c09f.jpg.html

I cant see it... i hve pasted the print shot as you suggested

Well that is strange, before I became mod, deleted posts were shown as deleted, and for me they are shown as deleted.

Maybe @WebMaster changed it, some help please webby!

@nuclearpak, remnants of deleted posts are not shown anymore. I don't know whether its a glitch or webby has made some changes, me too have been noticing it for last couple of days.

In all the threads?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that is strange, before I became mod, deleted posts were shown as deleted, and for me they are shown as deleted.

In all the threads?

Earlier it was shown to me too... may be couple of weeks ( i dono the exact time or date)... it stopped showing... and it is there in all the threads... :)

In all the threads?
Do you think you can change the name of the thread. It's misleading

Thanks to Allah rab ul alameen that it was just a gas pipeline blast...because in case if not,then we all can't even imagine of dire consequences which will result due to this,as we all are passing through delicate process of transference of power and governance,at this crucial point we can't afford any such event like that:sick:

Do you think you can change the name of the thread. It's misleading

Done.
@nair and others, nothing more I can do, I have mentioned webby he will help you.

Thanks to Allah rab ul alameen that it was just a gas pipeline blast...because in case if not,then we all can't even imagine of dire consequences which will result due to this,as we all are passing through delicate process of transference of power and governance,at this crucial point we can't afford any such event like that:sick:

GEO did report for sometime that it was a planted explosove, no other channle mentioned it though.

In all the threads?

Yeah in all threads I suppose.

Check after post 19...of member 420canada, after that post there should be three deleted posts of Drone Mailini, Areesh and nair.

Post a screenshot of the whole page after post 19.

If problem persists tell me and I'll shift these couple of posts to the Suggestions section.

Same thing happend with me. Post gets deleted and we cant see that post.i remember once i posted something and that was the 1 post of that thread and after 5 i reopened that thread my post wasnt there.even cant see it was deleted or who deleted it. It looks like simply i havent posted it

Something is fishy here, I cleaned up a thread and deleted posts, and even though I didn't post on that thread or anything, a member mentioned me and thanked me for the clean up.

how come that member come to know that it was me?

Done.
@nair and others, nothing more I can do, I have mentioned webby he will help you.

GEO did report for sometime that it was a planted explosove, no other channle mentioned it though.

CNBC Pakistan just did...in television

you must have spoken after a long constipation today, for the record even our remotest villages have better living conditions then your **** pool mega cities.

with just 3 cities in entire Pakistan, such news make it difficult for rural population to urbanize. sad

you must have spoken after a long constipation today, for the record even our remotest villages have better living conditions then your **** pool mega cities.

oh and thats why you have 18 hrs of load shedding in Karachi and lahore wheras Villages in Gujrat have 24 hrs supply:oops:

Back
Top Bottom