azerbayjan province
arasbarn.jpg

sea_dalamper_urmia_01.jpg

sabalan.jpg

talesh.jpg

luristan province
image002.jpg

Qaradagh, not "bagh".

Yes it's important, the area is known along the Qaradaghlu tribe, wich was a important tribe during Safavid era. Above all, Qaradagh is the original name of this region. You will not find any Azeri Turk in Iran calling it "Arasbaran".

But what else can you except from this facist Persian government, even changing centuries old toponyms.

That was a wrong policy of Pahlavi era. The names have started to change back to their origin one by one. Historical stories have nothing to do with nationality concept. Every one here is proud of being Iranian like every one at Baku is proud of being an Azerbaijanian. May be there is a confusion about "Azeri race" and "Iranian & Azerbaijani nationality" but it is as a result of shared history like our other neighbors for example Afghanistan & Tajikistan talking Persian or Turkmenistan Talking Turkmen language.

I found it very tough, honestly in middle-east, to separate the nationality concept from races included in a nation. However the most important thing for me is that the people live in peace together.

guys Iran is too beautiful in natural beauty and landscapes....
can you guys post pics of Infra in Iran too..so that we can get the whole Idea of Iran as a country..it will do good to visualize Iran better:azn: as these pics have cleared lot of my misconception about Iran.

Thanks

can you guys post pics of Infra in Iran too..so that we can get the whole Idea of Iran as a country..it will do good to visualize Iran better:azn: as these pics have cleared lot of my misconception about Iran.

Thanks
thanks for you kindness
but where is infra?
you mean Isfahan?

Thanks
bro im so lazy.anyway i could find these threads here on PDF.im sure they will change your imagination about Iran
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/156164-made-iran.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/175900-progress-iran.html

Back
Top Bottom