What's new

Future of Middle East in 15 years: Members' opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
+
This is what I call severe identity crises, hope you recover soon, Israel is here to stay weather you like it or not, focus on Pakistan which is our biggest priority, not israel

Why do you consider Pakistan do to be with India? LOL?

I don't that way. Why be associated with Bhartis? Personally I think Afghanistan and Pakistan make a region of their own.

Besides, even the Chinese guy said it himself. There is no harm in looking at countries from a different perspective.

Usually the "7 Stans" aren't looked upon as being part of the Middle East.

Usually 5 of the Stans are seen as in Central Asia while Afghanistan and Pakistan are seen as part of South Asia.

Depends on how views things.

I do believe Pakistan is more closer to Afghanistan and Central Asia, than say Hindu majority India.

As lajj already pointed out, geographically speaking the middle east is between Egypt and Iran. Pakistan is south Asian. Central Asia is only the former soviet -stan countries and sometimes Afghanistan as well.

Future of middle east is too unpredictable for me to predict, all I do know for sure is that in the next 15 years it will continue to be a clusterphuck sh1thole.

Afghanistan is part of South Asia.

Why do you consider Pakistan do to be with India? LOL?

I don't that way. Why be associated with Bhartis?
Personally I think Afghanistan and Pakistan make a region of their own.

Besides, even the Chinese guy said it himself. There is no harm in looking at countries from a different perspective.

Usually the "7 Stans" aren't looked upon as being part of the Middle East.

Usually 5 of the Stans are seen as in Central Asia while Afghanistan and Pakistan are seen as part of South Asia.

Depends on how views things.

I do believe Pakistan is more closer to Afghanistan and Central Asia, than say Hindu majority India.
When did i ever say those things? comprehension problems? I consider Pakistan to be Pakistan, not Indian, not Arab and centainly not Afghani.

Afghanistan is part of South Asia.

It is usually put into either south Asia or central Asia, however is not seen as a main country in either region.

South Asia is mainly the former British ruled Indian subcontinent states, as shown in dark green:

South_Asia_%28ed%29update.PNG

Central Asia is the former soviet -stan countries, as shown here:

Central_Asia_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg

When did i ever say those things? comprehension problems? I consider Pakistan to be Pakistan, not Indian, not Arab and centainly not Afghani.

No need to get testy. I'm just saying we have in more common with Afghanistan than say Hindu majority India.

Control your brains ok!

It is usually put into either south Asia or central Asia, however is not seen as a main country in either region.

South Asia is mainly the former British ruled Indian subcontinent states, as shown in dark green:

South_Asia_%28ed%29update.PNG

Central Asia is the former soviet -stan countries, as shown here:

Central_Asia_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg

Well cares about British colonialism. And there you go. Afghanistan isn't considered A Central Asian country or a Middle Eastern one.

Its usually coupled with South Asia. We can confirm this because Afghanistan is a member of SAARC.

This is not an analysis thread,we just want to read members' personal opinions about the future of Middle East countries in 15 years,possible political and geographical changes,new powers and existing powers,possible upcoming wars and in brief,a short general overview on Middle East.

I ask members just express their own opinions and not quoting,criticizing or bashing others'.If you don't agree with a comment,simply forget it,because they are not necessarily coming true!

map.gif

Anyways there is no harm at looking at things from a different perspective. Sometimes we can learn something new.

I there first thing I noticed is that it is a very Iran-centric map.

Thus, probably how an Iranian views the region.

Oil will run out of ME and the world will be less dependent on oil.
Arabs will go back to herding camels and eating dates.
Pakistan will disintegrate and parts will be absorbed by Afghanistan and Iran. Only Pakistani Punjab and Sindh will become independent countries.

Regions, continents are all man made lines so relax people. Personally I consider Afghanistan and Pakistan to be the transition point between Central Asia, South Asia and West Asia. So in a day in Pakistan you can start of your day with a very south asian breakfast like halwa puri in Lahore, then take a flight to chitral/pamirs to watch a game of the very central asian buzkashi, and in the night take a flight down to Balochistan and listen to some Saz/baglama being played. You pretty much experienced the culture of three different regions and yet you stayed in the same country.

This is not an analysis thread,we just want to read members' personal opinions about the future of Middle East countries in 15 years,possible political and geographical changes,new powers and existing powers,possible upcoming wars and in brief,a short general overview on Middle East.

I ask members just express their own opinions and not quoting,criticizing or bashing others'.If you don't agree with a comment,simply forget it,because they are not necessarily coming true!

map.gif

I can see GCC uniting as a block to counter Iran. Dont know how that would play out.

Israel/Palestine issue hopefully gets solved peacefully, but people are too emotional about it. Maybe saner heads prevail the madness that is going on there right now.

Also, I hope to see a strong prosperous democratic Afganistan, where Taliban does not terrorize and kill anymore citizens.

We have something called halva in Iran. It is very sweet and sticky.

More than 20 countries have some thing called Halva

Russian_sunflower_halva.JPG

All taste great (at least those ive tasted ) and all are so bad for any one trying to watch their weight ;)

On topic, the US will continue its energy boom and its low economic growth reducing oil demand there, China will continue its boom in alternate energy reducing its oil needs both for economic and security purposes, Russia will tap the huge reserves of Oil and Gas under Siberia and the Middle East will be that place we used to buy oil from.

With oil at $70 a barrel counties of the Middle East will become more interested in keeping their own economies afloat rather than spending billions to meddle in others.

There will still be conflicts but more will be internal between a rising youth population and the old guard, that being either theocratical or monarchy depending on the country.

whatever i want true unity between them

Oil will run out of ME and the world will be less dependent on oil.
Arabs will go back to herding camels and eating dates.
Pakistan will disintegrate and parts will be absorbed by Afghanistan and Iran. Only Pakistani Punjab and Sindh will become independent countries.

Is this guy for real?
The oil won't last for ever,all of the Gulf states know it damn well thats why they're "diversifying" their respective economies.Once they run out it'll hurt everyone,but its something that wont push them back in to pre 20th century times.
As for Pakistan breaking up and being absorbed by neighbours,that rhetoric is as old as our independance,grow the fu** up,wet fantasies of indians like you wont come true.
Not Amused,not one bit.

I think another world war will happen in 10-15 years ahead ................ so nothing is predictable .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom