What's new

Furious over sanctions, North Korea threatens to nuke US

I can´t believe that: North Korea threatens to nuke US! The Kim´s are really really f.. crazy.

I will not be surprised if North Koreans said this because of the massive diplomatic pressure from China .
Pity another Korean in the south is doing wonders while one is busy building nukes .
I reckon we have a similar story here in South Asia as well :omghaha:

You're right, the Indian regime cannot provide basic food, water and sanitation to its people while the regime spends billions importing weapons while running up the deficits and debts.

The only regime change needed is in India. A country where a monarchy that led to an Italian housewife becoming the leader of the country.

Sonia is not the leader of India but..

Xi owns your @ss

628x471.jpg

261655580-14095654_zps950d0192.jpg

Corbis-42-32313194_zpsd4de4907.jpg

North Korea will nuke Japan and Guam way before they nuke South Korea. South Korea is their ``brothers``...

nk is just POS. it has no such ability except joking all the day. it will starve to death in the end.

I can´t believe that: North Korea threatens to nuke US! The Kim´s are really really f.. crazy.
He just saying it not mean he intends to do it.
BTW he knows that if he nukes who ever NK will be a big Chernobyl.

It is a silly comment from the "official" designed to worry other countries so they can somehow convince the UN to lift sanctions.

- Aint gonna happen.

buddy fact is using nuke is not so easy, if NK nuke SK , other opposite parties will Nuke NK. Nuke is only for last worst scenario.

What they want to nuke in North Korea , just look at a satellite picture of North Korea at night and you'll see how many target you can find there

North Korea will nuke Japan and Guam way before they nuke South Korea. South Korea is their ``brothers``...

bring it on, if the whole Korean peninsular want to be bombed back to stone age.

:rofl: :rofl:

if he was joking.

if he is serious-
:suicide:

Nobody stops the current regime from "feeding their own starving people" save the regime itself.

Yes, and it's quite apparent that this new young guy leading North Korea has been badly raised, to say the least.. :(
I'll try to stick to understatements here.

Invasion and conquest would be more merciful but my guess is the U.S. isn't going to make that call; the S.K.'s and Chinese will.

I saw on the mainstream BBC World News (24hr western news channel) that the Chinese are partly responsible for the very sanctions the North Koreans suffer under. It's obvious then to me that the Chinese 'have issues with the new North Korean leadership as well'.

North Korea's statement isn't important as an immediate threat but rather as a statement of the regime's new goal, now that it has a working nuclear weapon: to shrink it and develop missiles and warheads that it can use to destroy the United States in a "preemptive" - that is, in this context, an unprovoked and morally unjustifiable - attack.

I fully agree with this analysis.

The surest way to "light the fire of nuclear war" is to help the regime, yes? {....}

May I suggest we allow in enough basic staple food emergency help (not just rice, but lots of vegetables as well) to (potentially) help the suffering North Korean starving hostaged population, but not expensive foods that reward this 'behavior' of the new North Korean leadership...

Bullies often justify beating the weak by saying to them, "Hey, I'm not so bad, this guy over here is, take your frustrations out on him, not me!" All too often it works and their victims wrap their chains tighter, only to let loose against the new putative foe. (Ever see "300"? That's how the movie portrayed the Persian Empire.)

Even though the Perisians were back then (in the age portrayed by that movie) AND today, the actual bad guys. Muslims do have a doctrine of being the "last faith ever needed for Earth", and plenty of extremist AND moderate muslims(secretly) have the intention of dominating the world. That much, is apparent from Europe, where I live together with often very annoying and easily-angered-to-draw-a-knife-from-the-common-kitchen Muslims.

You're right, the Indian regime cannot provide basic food, water and sanitation to its people while the regime spends billions importing weapons while running up the deficits and debts.

The Indian ***government*** has issues due to a history of a "kaste system", but they have a rapidly growing middle class if I get the news that reaches Europe correctly.
A continued nervous Pakistan that seeks to dominate too many countries around itself and is in CONSTANT COMPETITION with India, does not help either.

May I suggest we allow in enough basic staple food emergency help (not just rice, but lots of vegetables as well) to (potentially) help the suffering North Korean starving hostaged population, but not expensive foods that reward this 'behavior' of the new North Korean leadership...
The NK leadership doesn't allow aid unless it can be used to strengthen the regime, usually by controlling distribution. This is a very very bad thing, as it tends to lock in tyranny for generations to come: link

Back
Top Bottom