What's new

Furious over sanctions, North Korea threatens to nuke US

Tell that to little Un ..... We are dealing with a Kid here ...the kind of kid who scream "NUCLEAR WAR" the very second they get emotionally upset ...except that this guy is leading a country and not posting in PDF or youtube .....

all are political stand, US is the boss of UN, we all know it. Check how much they keep trying to prove that Iran is a threat, but always fail to prove it :D To be honest these nukes actually prevented the world to engage in massive war.

Either this kid is a retard or has balls bigger than a football to threaten the only super power with nuclear war time and again ....

One stealth black-hawk with a seal team could end this quite bad for him ..

Either this kid is a retard or has balls bigger than a football to threaten the only super power with nuclear war time and again ....

i go with retard :D, letting own people die through starving and use those money for weapon, of course retard.

Funny to see Indians laughing at North Korean living standards when Indian living standards are the worst in the world. Unlike Indian nukes, North Korea made their nukes by themselves. India needed French and Russian technology to do even that.

I highly doubt their nuke will even liftoff from NK before being bombed by US from SK. Secondly it would take them really long time to get their missile ready, so they are seriously dreaming if they think they could nuke US. As for SK they shouldn't be that worried considering their BFF US would come to their rescue and I also doubt China would support them in such a crazy suicidal plan, and have a war right near its door.

I highly doubt their nuke will even liftoff from NK before being bombed by US from SK. Secondly it would take them really long time to get their missile ready, so they are seriously dreaming if they think they could nuke US. As for SK they shouldn't be that worried considering their BFF US would come to their rescue and I also doubt China would support them in such a crazy suicidal plan, and have a war right near its door.
LOOK WHO IS TALKING GOT some thing for you about indian test

Last edited by a moderator:

Resulting in the deaths of millions of Koreans - NK really needs a regime change.

I will not be surprised if North Koreans said this because of the massive diplomatic pressure from China .
Pity another Korean in the south is doing wonders while one is busy building nukes .
I reckon we have a similar story here in South Asia as well :omghaha:

LOOK WHO IS TALKING GOT some thing for you about indian test

*sigh*
Would you please mind telling everyone how old is that video???
It's a design older that even Prithvi's!!
And Prithvi was inducted in 1994.......
Which cave have you been hiding in for the past 20 years???

Last edited by a moderator:
all are political stand, US is the boss of UN, we all know it.
Bullies often justify beating the weak by saying to them, "Hey, I'm not so bad, this guy over here is, take your frustrations out on him, not me!" All too often it works and their victims wrap their chains tighter, only to let loose against the new putative foe. (Ever see "300"? That's how the movie portrayed the Persian Empire.)

*sigh*
Would you please mind telling everyone how old is that video???
It's a design older that even Prithvi's!!
And Prithvi was inducted in 1994.......
Which cave have you been hiding in for the past 20 years???

That's a V2 rocket - not an Indian one - it was photoshopped by a runny nose PA missile fanboy in his basement.

Bullies often justify beating the weak by saying to them, "Hey, I'm not so bad, this guy over here is, take your frustrations out on him, not me!" All too often it works and their victims wrap their chains tighter, only to let loose against the new putative foe. (Ever see "300"? That's how the movie portrayed the Persian Empire.)

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

That's a V2 rocket - not an Indian one - it was photoshopped by a runny nose PA missile fanboy in his basement.

That's what I thought!!
But I doubt that guy would have known what a V-2 is........I don't think they pay you for collecting knowledge.....

That's what I thought!!
But I doubt that guy would have known what a V-2 is........I don't think they pay you for collecting knowledge.....

I don't think they can grab knowledge even if it hits them on their heads again and again.

Resulting in the deaths of millions of Koreans - NK really needs a regime change.

The only regime change needed is in India. A country where a monarchy that led to an Italian housewife becoming the leader of the country.

Back
Top Bottom