What's new

Funny Indian Media on Gwadar Port Hand over to china :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is called propoganda war

Ek teer se do Shikaar

We Highlighted China's hegemonistic Intent

And at the Same time time Why Pakistan Shld not be truted with peace in South Asia...It has no sovereignty, it can be used by Anyone to do Harm to Anybody.....Today its China, tommorow it will be Taliban:P

Any more bullshi****t.....?? No sovereignty..... .. Put me into berserk of laugh....

this is called propoganda war

Ek teer se do Shikaar

We Highlighted China's hegemonistic Intent

And at the Same time time Why Pakistan Shld not be truted with peace in South Asia...It has no sovereignty, it can be used by Anyone to do Harm to Anybody.....Today its China, tommorow it will be Taliban:P

Actually as i have said before, it's in human nature to admire some one's rosy cheeks but only the Indians will smack themselves just to have a red face.

Sure thing..would you like fries with that?
yup with Tomato ketchup on the side :D

Actually as i have said before, it's in human nature to admire some one's rosy cheeks but only the Indians will smack themselves just to have a red face.

Atlast......... the gr8 Windjammer strikes:lol::rofl:

Actually its otherway around...it pakistan which like to kick itself in the nuts ..and then cry Foul

Example
Kishanganga Dam row: Did Pak unknowingly hand India a win?

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-kishanganga-dam-row-did-pak-unknowingly-hand-india-a-win/20110929.htm

Kishanganga project: Pakistan loses case at The Hague court
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2013/02/19/news/national/kishanganga-project-pakistan-loses-case-at-the-hague-court/

and you believe on the words of those chinese and pakistani boys ?? :D

So you wish to contest contest the widely accepted theory, on gwadar, among PDF members from Pak and China??

LOL dragon ka chakerview, and then there was literally an animated dragon breathing fire towards India lol

And then they call Zaid Hamid a nut job. Meanwhile there are nut jobs in Indian media by the boatloads.

During the cold war Russians described India like a wife who needs daily assurances of love and loyalty from her husband!

the words india and Russia can be replaced with some other countries, and cold war can be replaced by all the time.

During the cold war Russians described India like a wife who needs daily assurances of love and loyalty from her husband!

and husband spent too much time caring for wife and didnt have much time to devote to other activities which destroyed the federation, a typical love story men gets F'ed in the end

Every country has its right to show concerns over any developments in its surroundings . but how indian media represents it , look silly . indian Govt given much more mature reaction then the indian media .

Hmmmm..... You know there are few countries said something interesting about pakistan as well..... You want me to repeat it??????? Naaaaaaaa.... Right now i am not looking forward for a private message from mods..... but i Hope you got what i meant....

Btw most of the indians will agree that indian media do report things in stupid way....

where to watch this program full plz can someone give link...... India media is too funny and i want some fun....

This is how they feed their youngsters. Hatred against Pakistan & China. It is funny how one of them was crying that whole Middle East including Iran had supported Pakistan & now Central Asia will also support Pakistan & China, another one was crying about Nepal which now have heavy Pakistani influence according to him.:cool:

Also the anchor was crying that why had india's foriegn policy totally failed, he claimed india had given birth to Bangladesh:woot::cheesy: & now there is nothing for india in Bangladesh:sniper: where as SriLanka & Maldives have been under Chinese influence totally.

Btw most of the indians will agree that indian media do report things in stupid way....

This is nothing new, indian propaganda media is feed stories by RAW & indian army which then is feeded to general public including young indians. This is how they have too much hatred against Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom