What's new

From Munnawar Hassan with love .. for Taliban

Munawar Hassan has showed great responsibility, those idiots talking high and rude just grab dollars and run away as result poor people sufferring, no matter u fight hundred more years there has to be a polictical solution and on the table so why wait for so long
there was & there will not be any political solution to the terrorism?
it was proven in SRILANKA?
against LTTE, they hve been given, whatever they hve wanted but then, they thought its all thiers?
political,solutions only happens to political issues, but there isnt any political solution to stop the, killers taking headshots of a 14 years old mallala,s ?
instead never heard a single word comming out of munnawar ,s stupid mouth against that incident, often find him defending the terrorist positions in the paid media of pakistan?

This is not the solution we can't access to their roots we can cut their foreign funding and chop their head but after sometimes they'll grow again we should give proper and basic education to our kids/youth about jihad.

Status quo or current system cannot achieve the objective of eradicating terrorism. Way to eradication is very tough and may not be acceptable by international community. First step should be ask all foreigners to leave the country in 10 or 15 days, including all diplomats. Exception could be the ambassadors with one aide. After that any foreigner found in the country should be treated under the heading of espionage and internationally there is only one penalty for spying...... These cases should be tried in summary court rather than in compromised judiciary. For three to six months, ruthless hunting of criminals should be done and public executions. Media should be kicked out for that time. After that visa should be given to foreigners on need basis and bilateral terms. Which means if USA gives 100 visas we should give 100 visas and so on. There should be extensive scrutiny and rejections, treatment should be same which has been kept with us while applying for visa. It should not take more than one year to resume normal course, with amended terms of visiting Pakistan.

NGOs & Media should not be allowed to get direct funds from anyone abroad. Foreign exchange remittance should be scruitinzed by asking the person remitting the funds to register themselves. Bye Laws can be made to monitor, without creating problems for genuine senders and receivers.

Education system will require revamping for rehabilitation of already brain washed generation. Monitoring of both religious and private school curriculum will be essential. Curriculum should be approved by professionals in the field and not usual govt servants.
A number of more steps to be taken and has to be topped up with self discipline.

People who has low income or who can't fulfill their basic needs become gun of terrorists So Unemployment , Underemployment and lack of awareness is the main reason. We must finish the reason not people.
Very right treating symptoms does not address the disease. Jobs will never be generated without establishment of new cities and industries. We will have to check import of substandard foreign goods and enforce quality standards on locally produced goods.

I don’t give a fig about JI & Munwwar Hassan, as already stated loyalty of JI leadership and their followers toward Pakistan state has always been suspect. I am really amazed how an intelligent leader such as Imran Khan harbours soft spot for the worst butchers in history. Good Heavens! PTI lost 2 MPA’s thru Taliban bullets (fact accepted by TTP) but Imran keeps on harping upon dialogue! Dialogue about what???

According to a scholarly study on Taliban by Danish Institute of Strategic Studies 2010-2012 conducted Mr Qandeel Siddiqui M.Sc.; Tahreek Taliban Pakistan’s ideology is based upon militant interpretation of Salafism, Wahhabism and Deobandi doctrines. Leadership is young (average age about 35 years) with little or no formal education. Declared objectives are:

1. Rejecting democracy and replacing existing constitution with Sharia law in Pakistan.

2. Waging a jihad against Pakistan Army who are considered puppets of the West and therefore apostate.

3. Allegiance and assistance to Mullah Omer who TTP accepts as their Amir ul Momineen.

4. Usurping territory thru acts of extreme violence and installation of a parallel system of governance based on TTP's interpretation of Sharia law.

Pray tell me what do you want to discuss? TTP declared objective is to abolish Pakistan’s constitution and usurp Pakistan’s territory and they owe allegiance to Mulla Omar. Mullah Omer is not even a Pakistani. How come so many very intelligent PTI supporters fail to see that this is not case of insurgency as in Baluchistan? BLA want a separate state and thru dialogue some kind of confederation can possibly be accommodated. TTP want to completely change Pakistan and want it ruled by an un-elected illiterate Afghan.

Nawaz Sharif has finally realized that use of force may be necessary but it is a great shame when educated people such as Imran Khan are willing to discuss replacement of Pakistan State with a dark age Emirate ruled by a blood thirsty Afghan mullah.

Munawar Hassan has showed great responsibility, those idiots talking high and rude just grab dollars and run away as result poor people sufferring, no matter u fight hundred more years there has to be a polictical solution and on the table so why wait for so long

great responsibility by stating that between Afghanistan and Pakistan there isnt any border? Isn't it the same agenda of TTP to make a greater Islamic Emirate by combining Pakistan and Afghanistan? same what Maulana Maududi wanted.. a fascist state which tries to establish Islam in all neighboring countries and afterwards in whole world?

great responsibility by stating that between Afghanistan and Pakistan there isnt any border? Isn't it the same agenda of TTP to make a greater Islamic Emirate by combining Pakistan and Afghanistan? same what Maulana Maududi wanted.. a fascist state which tries to establish Islam in all neighboring countries and afterwards in whole world?

its called talbanistan!

A nice article about the state of Pakistan society today.

Islamabad diary...The passivity of age

Ayaz Amir

Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Islamabad diary...The passivity of age
I
ndignation, where art thou? The boiling passion of youth when we thought that things could not just be set right but built anew…a temple raised to God knows what kind of dream. A protest march, any protest march, was an irresistible magnet, the mere word ‘barricades’ conjuring up images of the Bastille, the storming of the Winter Palace.

John Reed’s ‘Ten Days That Shook the World’ would send shivers down my spine. (Actually, still does, so powerful is his evocation of those heady days.) Neruda I read…came upon him quite late in life, which was scarcely strange because when I should have been in some college I found myself in that temple of orthodoxy, PMA Kakul (in whose shadow the imam of our sorrows, Osama bin Laden, spent his twilight years).

Last night, as I was doing this and that – music and a book – it suddenly occurred to me, whatever’s happened to Aasia Bibi, the unfortunate Christian woman accused of blasphemy, her high court appeal still not coming up for hearing? It’s really strange how with all our military and even atomic prowess we are afraid of spectres and ghosts, even of our walking shadows.

Afraid of YouTube – if the ban is lifted, what will happen? If you ask me, nothing will happen. But how do you convince people for whom playing it safe has become a way of life?

Same thing with Aasia Bibi, the majesty of the Lahore High Court, all its pomp and mighty circumstance, unwilling to court the risk of hearing her blasphemy appeal. Why? Because clerical passions might be inflamed. Lawyers will get worked up, the worthy knights of the legal profession always ready to get worked up these days. Nameless fears getting the better of not just compassion but good sense.

It is a testimony to our small minds that the contrast escapes us altogether: the poverty of Aasia on one side, the greatness of the Prophet on the other. Kithay Aasia Bibi of some God-forsaken locality of Sheikhupura, kithay teri sana. Have a heart, holy fathers. Blemish not the stature of the Apostle by waving your arms and shouting vociferously about issues that should never have become issues in the first place.

Then I thought, what’s the use? What will come of banging away at a hollow drum? The puissant Lahore High Court may take up on its own – suo motu – any number of things but not this particular appeal before its time. And when it does, holy passions will be aroused once more and there will be worthies of the legal profession punching the air with their angry fists.

Was it the Aasia Bibi case or the Rimsha Masih case when banners had gone up all over Lahore saying “Punishment for blasphemy, sar tan se juda” – heads severed from bodies? No one was defending, much less espousing, blasphemy. You would have to be out of your mind to do it. Nothing was in danger but trade organisations all over Lahore had raised these banners, I think in their hundreds. Fine. No ambiguity, all very clear-cut.

It is not a little surprising then to see so much ambiguity about dealing with the Taliban. Imran Khan looking as opaque as ever, the PML-N government going around in circles, appearing all things to all men – yes to talks, yes to arms. In other words, on a hypothetical issue, rock-like clarity; on a real issue posing, arguably, a mortal danger to the Republic, double-speak, making virtually a religion of ambiguity.

I was reading this morning Hasan Nisar’s column in Jang and he was speaking of a TV report detailing the making of cooking oil in some part of Lahore from the intestines and other parts of dead animals. Some time back there was a story in this very paper (Sunday edition) of chicken feed being prepared from the tails and flesh of dead dogs. (Poultry farm chicken I never used to eat. Since I read that report I find it difficult to look at poultry farm eggs.)

These things we take in our stride. Not much indignation on display there, and certainly no calls for severing heads from bodies. Although to my untrained mind, the unclean society, the unjust society, one where there is a premium on hypocrisy and self-righteousness, is blasphemy.

An open sewer is blasphemy, poverty is blasphemy, too great a gap between rich and poor goes against every grain of what we understand by Islam, and cooking oil from the intestines of dead animals is certainly blasphemy. But give a prize to our double standards: on abstruse things so passionate, foam round our lips; on real things with practical import, which affect the running of society, bishops of discretion.

Again this morning there was this ad in most Urdu papers in Lahore showing a sick buffalo on the ground and above it the warning caption: “…in the name of meat, buy not disease”. And the further explanation that in parts of Lahore butchers were selling disease. This from the august city government, the irony of course escaping it that its job is a bit more than just taking out an ad. Where will any action come from? If this is happening in Lahore, the showcase of the ruling party, the Paris of Pakistan, where flyeth that magic bird called governance?

And the ad gives a telephone number where it says information about any illegal slaughter houses can be conveyed. The city government having done its duty it is now up to the awam to do the good work. Which is a bit like Nawaz Sharif in his recent TV speech looking hard into the cameras and saying to the awam, ‘now I want you to give me practical suggestions’. Elected to office is the prime minister but practical suggestions must come from the awam. (How such suggestions were to be conveyed was left unstated. The city government at least has given a toll-free number.)

I tell you bootleggers are more honest these days. Not in small towns where adulteration and the bottling of fake stuff is on the rise and indeed has reached limits unimaginable in more sinful times. But at least the spiritual sources from where I get my help there is no fear of cooking oil being extracted from the entrails of dead animals. At factory chicken and factory eggs, as I have pointed out, I look suspiciously but, most of the time, I don’t have to smell beforehand the solace on offer from my more spiritually-inclined patrons. The last honest tribe? At least the honour of Bacchus is being upheld.

And let My Lords observe that there is no law, no ordinance, to uphold this purity. Merely the law of supply and demand. But the same law of supply and demand also applies to cooking oil from dead animals. Why doesn’t it work there? The only explanation that comes to mind is that imbibers of the stuff hailed by the gods are more discerning than mindless meat-eaters or consumers of cooking oil who can afford nothing better, and the purveyors of that stuff slightly more honest than butchers, real estate dealers and, I daresay, other pillars of society.

Apropos of spiritualism, at the time of the All Parties Conference in London in 2007, the Khadim-e-Aala invited me to lunch at a smart restaurant on a picturesque river. Smart people too, except me, the memory of the shirt I wore on that occasion still bringing a blush to my cheeks. I wasn’t in the mood for anything but the opportunity to play dumb was too good to miss. So I ordered a glass of wine. Mine host looked everywhere but at the offending glass. I took my time and just when he thought I had finished ordered another. No words were spoken but the discomfort on the other side was acute. The Khadim-e-Aala of course is into other things but that’s another story.

Email: winlust@**********

Islamabad diary...The passivity of age - Ayaz Amir

War is not a solution, we should go for peace talk. So i think JI is playing an important role to establish peace in Pakistan.

thts what he is getting paid by saudi arabia in riyals donated by CIA, to give TTp a role in future of divided & destroyed pakistan?
the money given to nawaz sharif, by saudis with a plan to destroy pakistan, & create TALIBA-NOORISTAN instead, with a mix of INDIAN+TTP+US army to protect the rule, of noora+munnawar+talibans?
But then you guys still love the Saudis/Arabs so much! You leave no stone unturned to lavish praise on the Saudis - the 'He- men' and the masters of the Islamic world!! :partay:

But then you guys still love the Saudis/Arabs so much! You leave no stone unturned to lavish praise on the Saudis - the 'He- men' and the masters of the Islamic world!! :partay:

same like some people keep on praising Modi in India with preposterous logic.. every kind od of people are every where... so chill..

War is not a solution, we should go for peace talk. So i think JI is playing an important role to establish peace in Pakistan.

not really.. JI agenda and taliban agenda is same.. JI supports peace talks to gain time.. to force government to accept them as a reality and pursue the agenda of greater Islamic Estate combining Pak and Afghanistan and then propagate their version of governance to the whole world.

No reasonable man is against talks. However there must be some ground in the middle that both parties can agree upon. I can’t see what is there to talk about with the group who have declared that they do not believe democracy and don’t believe in Pakistan’s constitution except agreeing to their terms which mean surrender without fighting.

It appears that Munawwar Hassan has little or no love for Pakistan Sate or for the 40,000 Pakistani & 4,000 Pak soldiers killed in war against Taliban. It is clear that JI leadership’s real agenda is surrender of Pak Army to Taliban.

I have always been suspicious of the group whose founder called the Quaid ‘Kafir e Azam. JI is indeed playing a very important role in their efforts to bring about the end of Quaid - e - Azam’s Pakistan.

No reasonable man is against talks. However there must be some ground in the middle that both parties can agree upon. I can’t see what is there to talk about with the group who have declared that they do not believe democracy and don’t believe in Pakistan’s constitution except agreeing to their terms which mean surrender without fighting.

It appears that Munawwar Hassan has little or no love for Pakistan Sate or for the 40,000 Pakistani & 4,000 Pak soldiers killed in war against Taliban. It is clear that JI leadership’s real agenda is surrender of Pak Army to Taliban.

I have always been suspicious of the group whose founder called the Quaid ‘Kafir e Azam. JI is indeed playing a very important role in their efforts to bring about the end of Quaid - e - Azam’s Pakistan.

I think we even have not identified our enemies yet, TTP. Who they are ? from where they are coming and what actually they want. As far as I have seen news and other sources, have not proved them a Pakistani then in my views our first step is to cut the supply line across the border. if they will not get any weapon and people to fight then they will not be able to fight.

Local people support is very important to do such a war, and I really don't know the ground realities of what locals want.

I think we even have not identified our enemies yet, TTP. Who they are ? from where they are coming and what actually they want. As far as I have seen news and other sources, have not proved them a Pakistani then in my views our first step is to cut the supply line across the border. if they will not get any weapon and people to fight then they will not be able to fight.

Local people support is very important to do such a war, and I really don't know the ground realities of what locals want.

my friend, you dont see bomb blasts happening every then & now, isnt that the ground realities?

Condemning is one but maintaining a bias is another thing. I have seen everybody condemning the acts of terrorism by TTP and often the pro-TTPish attitude of JI. But I have never seen anything in the domain of neutrality about JI's single act from shias. Name JI in front of a shia and it will be greeted with 2 or 3 abuses ab-initio.

what about JI's attituide towards Shias?

Back
Top Bottom