What's new

Fresh atrocities on Hindu families in Bangladesh - A Shame on Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also need to send all Illegal Bangladeshi.

Whoever crosses border Illegally should be shot dead. Then, We should take back Hindus to India or another country which is much needed.

We need strong leaders to take some initiative.

No need to wait till cross. We should shoot who over comes closer with in 500 ft to border.

Create Lobbies within Bangladesh Government and promote the cause of Hindu Homeland which would join India at a Later Date.

RAW can establish Training Camps in West Bengal and Assam.

BSF can provide the Training and Equipment under the Guidance of RAW!

Since India was the Homeland of all Indians, Some Traitor Muslims created an Islamic Country out of it, So Basically the Country of India belongs to the Rest of the Indians!

Buddhists, Christians are also Welcome!

dude , i think this would be a wrong move , this might bring bangladesh and pakistan closer , which is what we don't want , the best option would be relocate these hindus to india , and continue to push anti - pakistani sentiment in bangladesh and keep them divided , later send bangla migrants back to their nation ....

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

No need to wait till cross. We should shoot who over comes closer with in 500 ft to border.

why not just put electric fences .......the bangla members will not have to open threads on human rights violations done by BSF.

Yes BSF should shoot on sight any illegal persons trying to enter India but the problem is these people are already in India, God knows how many of them by now it must be like 5-10 million illegal Bangladeshis

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Thats a intresting idea

Have you seen their population census. It is decreased in last 10 yrs. All are in India.
Problem with WB and Assam Gov.

Whenever I go to Guwhati to meet my relative, My blood boils by seeing such illegal Bangladeshi creating slums. On other hand, They killing Hindus in their country for last 64 years.

Also, We need to build 20 Meter long fence, flow the electricity and deploy 50,000 BSF with AK-47.

It's time for retaliation. Peace talk and good relation useless. India-Bangladesh relation is crap and both government crap.

Hope when BJP comes in 2014, The reply will come very hard. :taz:

Bangladesh needs a lesson, They have taken us very softly and thought we will sit silently forever. :angry:

It looks hilarious, When Bangladeshi says why we building fence and we shot few who tried to cross border illegally ?

We should not only build fence, But we should use electricity with more para military force. Why so many in reserve ? Time to use.

All Assam Union who is Anti-Bangladeshi should repeat some back-fire in lower Assam. But sooner or later, We will deport back.

Why the hell they come to India ? Why they don't go to Karachi or China ? We don't want Bangladeshi. Millions of them are living in India illegally. 95% are very poor. They don't even have any illegal document. Even a Kid can identify they are Bangladeshi. It's failure of GoBD.

Once, The actions will begin, They will come to know the reality.

@ I told many a time in this forum that there cannot be any close friendship between India and Bangladesh. It is just like a railway line which never joins together. The case of 1971 was a forced friendship and nothing more. Historically we have a "Blood for blood and teeth for teeth" relation with India and it would continue for generation together. We are just making a futile attemps !!!!!!!!!!

@ I told many a time in this forum that there cannot be any close friendship between India and Bangladesh. It is just like a railway line which never joins together. The case of 1971 was a forced friendship and nothing more. Historically we have a "Blood for blood and teeth for teeth" relation with India and it would continue for generation together. We are just making a futile attemps !!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell want close relation with Bangladesh ?? Are you dreaming ? We don't like Bangladesh.

It's crap Congress and his puppet Hasina are doing all friendship. We don't want any relation with Bangladesh.

We want War and strong fight. Hope, India start taking strong action soon and Bangladesh should prepare fast. Bangladesh defence is pathetic so improve because retaliation is sure. Only matters is When ?

Durga Puja preparations peak in Khulna

Mamun Khan . Khulna

Preparations for Durga Puja have peaked in Khulna, having a large Hindu population, with families rushing to markets to buy festival wear and making other arrangements for the occasion.

The five-day Durga Puja, the main religious festival of the Bengali Hindu community, will begin on October 2 to end on October 6.

A total of 929 puja mandaps have been established in the city and nine upazilas of the district on the occasion, informed Khulna district unit of Bangladesh Puja Udjapan Parishad.

Krishna Pada Das, Khulna district general secretary of the organisation, informed that this year Durga Puja would be held at 141 mandaps at Paikgachha, at 66 at Rupsha, 44 at Kayra, 86 at Terokhada, 70 at Dacope, 82 at Batiaghata, 154 at Dumuria, 30 mandaps at Phultala and 56 mandaps at Dighalia upazila.

All the 31 wards of the city are having 68 mandaps with many of them having more than one, he added.

The rituals will be held at 68 mandaps in the 31 wards of the city, said BPUP Khulna city president Gopi Kishan Mundhara.

The artisans at all the mandaps are in the middle of their making the huge idols of Goddess Durga with the retinue of her four children and Mahishasura, BPUP leaders said.

The mandap decorators in different areas are busy in collecting materials to give the stage where the Goddess will be set a thoroughly decorative look with fancy electric lighting and other arrangements.

Cultural programmes and Arati competition, regular appendages of the festival, will also be held at every mandap, said the organisers.

The Khulna Metropolitan Police have undertaken special measures to ensure safety of the puja sites in the city, said a source at the KMP, adding that at least eight armed law enforcers will be deployed at every mandap.

A total of 13 mobile police teams and nine patrol teams will also be on duty during the puja days, he said.

An official of the district Ansar informed that nearly 3,900 armed Ansar members would be deployed at the puja mandaps of the nine upazilas.

Khulna police superintendent Tanvir Haidar Chowdhury termed the security preparation in the region as sufficient.

New Age | Newspaper

^^^^

Don't post off-topic. We understand Bangladesh Jamaat ideology. I have read more than enough atrocities on Hindus in Bangladesh.

^^^^

Don't post off-topic. We understand Bangladesh Jamaat ideology. I have read more than enough atrocities on Hindus in Bangladesh.

Go on, join the military and attack us. Who's stopping you ;)

oh please don't say that , we are just crazy about bangladesh , we need the support of the superpower bangladesh in this bad bad world

Who the hell want close relation with Bangladesh ?? Are you dreaming ? We don't like Bangladesh.

Grossly motivated thread and comments aside, Indians are defining relation based on hindu religion. Yet call Bangladesh and Bangladeshis fundamentalist because most of us are Muslim. Bigotry by indians could not be more vivid.

There are only 3 solution.

1) Division of Bangladesh as Hindus can't survive in Islamic country. It's fact. population decreased in big way.

2) We should take Hindus back by merging few district of Bangladesh.

3) WAR.

We know Bangladesh intention specially in Lower Assam, But they don't understand, It's next to impossible and why we can always change the table upside-down in no time.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Go on, join the military and attack us. Who's stopping you ;)

My family member is already in military and I know our capability more than you. :tup:

Grossly motivated thread and comments aside, Indians are defining relation based on hindu religion. Yet call Bangladesh and Bangladeshis fundamentalist because most of us are Muslim. Bigotry by indians could not be more vivid.

You formed your country on Islam :lol:

Who is more Bigot?

Hindus or You?

We are not taking action against Illegal Bangladeshi and other issues, Because of 1-2 reasons which i don't want to say and also our Congress government is bunch of idiots.

But we are democratic country, Government will change in 2014 or may be next year and that is sure. Then we will take some step. :butcher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom