What's new

Free Sarabjit Singh!

I dont think he will be hanged & i also dont think he will be released.....

I am right.People here are raising demand of hanging sarabjeet just coz of kasab and we know that he is innocent.
if the game is for TIT FOR TAT then list is too long sir !!!!
do you know that? that he is innocent. We have to respect the court of other country.
if he can be proved innocent with evidence, then I find no reason from the Pakistani court to convict a individual based on false claims.
And for a moment think where this eye for an eye concept is taking humanity, it just makes the whole world blind.
and in what way are you thinking you are right, if you say that you are right, We all Indians should be hanged because we are also responsible for the deaths of 40000 tamils in SL, we were the ones who sponsored 80,000 crores to kill innocents in the Eelam war.
Just dont go by blind hatred.
think beyond religion and man made boundry

do you know that? that he is innocent. We have to respect the court of other country.
if he can be proved innocent with evidence, then I find no reason from the Pakistani court to convict a individual based on false claims.
And for a moment think where this eye for an eye concept is taking humanity, it just makes the whole world blind.
and in what way are you thinking you are right, if you say that you are right, We all Indians should be hanged because we are also responsible for the deaths of 40000 tamils in SL, we were the ones who sponsored 80,000 crores to kill innocents in the Eelam war.
Just dont go by blind hatred.
think beyond religion and man made boundry

In a civilized country, one is innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way round.

He will be freed otherwise india will hang 1000's of pakistanis in indian jails and others who comes to india on daily bases.
if have guts to hang him then do it.

Don`t say this you stupid.
Otherwise Zahid Hamid will come into your dream and scare you. :azn:

In a civilized country, one is innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way round.
that is the reason that he is not hanged, lets wait for the Court of Pakistan to decide his fate.
Considering he has already served 20 years in jail. I dont think that the Judicial system of Pakistan is so heartless and naive to kill a person who is no longer can be a threat

Free Sarabjit Singh!
Season: ??

My bad, I really don't like this show & I actually forgot the current season no. of this drama. How many seasons have been aired before ? Do anyone have any idea !

A terrorist whether a TTP member or Indian Terrorist must be hanged infront of whole world.

Instead of sarabjeet singh pakistan should free every taliban,every L-e-T,L-e-J,S-e-S types from the jails......:woot:

that is the reason that he is not hanged, lets wait for the Court of Pakistan to decide his fate.
Considering he has already served 20 years in jail. I dont think that the Judicial system of Pakistan is so heartless and naive to kill a person who is no longer can be a threat
You have no idea, mate. You probably have lived most of your life in UK or India where people take their system seriously and system tries to function fairly. In Pakistan, attitudes are very different. Like, say, Police and lawyers hide thier incompetence behind "This is inefficient kufr British system NOT Islamic sharia system" type thought process.
If you don't believe me, talk to a British Pakistani law student. In stead of learning general Philosophy of Law, these people try to write dissertations criticising "Western" law/legal tradtions and merits of sharia! while they are still in the first year of college.

He will be freed otherwise india will hang 1000's of pakistanis in indian jails and others who comes to india on daily bases.
if have guts to hang him then do it.

Above statement shows that we have lots of idiots no both side :cheesy::tdown:

Back
Top Bottom