What's new

France to provide combat copters

Apparently they are available and have been offered to PA, but not accepted by it.WHY????
Araz

sir this may be because of thie following part of the deal!

Originally Posted by zavis2003
Y not APACHEEEEE??????????????/
Oh EMBARGO
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH
Then y US is our ALLEY

i gues this post perfectly reflects why we are trying to get other options open for us!

regards!

so finally all of us are back to the point that i have post in my first post on this thread! it was never a case that Pakistan is getting them rather the news was that Pakistan CAN get them if they want, this is what i have said many times and that is how it turnes out to be!! i am a happy soul now :taz: as i have always been a supporter of T129 and WZ10 and for me the 50 million tiger was not worth it for us!!

i hope you will recognize me now that i have predicted it in the very begining ;) ;) that the news is just nothing but a fan boy rumor!!

regards!

Z-9 is already in service with the Navy which was a part of the F-22P deal.
WZ-10 is the chopper which I want to see in our skies. Not some countries creation for which we have to beg. Pak-Sino Friendship Zindabad!

so finally all of us are back to the point that i have post in my first post on this thread! it was never a case that Pakistan is getting them rather the news was that Pakistan CAN get them if they want, this is what i have said many times and that is how it turnes out to be!! i am a happy soul now :taz: as i have always been a supporter of T129 and WZ10 and for me the 50 million tiger was not worth it for us!!

i hope you will recognize me now that i have predicted it in the very begining ;) ;) that the news is just nothing but a fan boy rumor!!

regards!

so you are relying your souse on a self appointed defence analysts usman ansari?
do you even know the FOC for turkish T-129? 2016! then around 2017-2020 is PA able to induct them... atleast tiger is ready and i bet PA has already studied this chopper and are ready to place order and induct them in a quicker pace then T-129..

Z-9 is already in service with the Navy which was a part of the F-22P deal.
WZ-10 is the chopper which I want to see in our skies. Not some countries creation for which we have to beg. Pak-Sino Friendship Zindabad!

for WZ 10 i guess we will have to wait for sometime as it was reported to be facing some problems regarding engine. however the perfect conduction as far as i can judge will be to have some 20 to 25 T129 for now. they will add the power punch to our helicopter fleet. also keep flying the cobras for five to seven years and then replace them with the WZ10 as in that time the project will get mature! thus after this conduction we will end up having 20 to 25 T129 for high end operations and about 40 to 50 WZ10 for general duty although they are also good enough and capable to fulfil our requirments all by them self !

what do you guys think of this??
regards!

so you are relying your souse on a self appointed defence analysts usman ansari?
do you even know the FOC for turkish T-129? 2016! then around 2017-2020 is PA able to induct them... atleast tiger is ready and i bet PA has already studied this chopper and are ready to place order and induct them in a quicker pace then T-129..

its not only me sir! :lol:
almost all of the members have beleived this report, i guess most of wanted it to be true. although i cannot think to challenge your knowledge but dont you think it will be worth to wait for some time and then induct the T129 along with the WZ10! it wil be a beter deal and we can get more choppers for the same money.
saying all this i also agree with your point that PA knos better of its requirments and the way to meet them!

but still sir jee my money is for the T129 and WZ10!!

respect,
regards!

3 Sqn's of AH-F
2 Sqn's of Tiger (Most will be grounded cz EU won't be that keen on providing the spare parts)
OR
3 Sqn's of AH-F
2 Sqn's of WZ-10
2 Sqn's of T129 (With TOT from Tukey and China we will NEVER have to beg the Americans or EU's)

3 Sqn's of AH-F
2 Sqn's of Tiger (Most will be grounded cz EU won't be that keen on providing the spare parts)
OR
3 Sqn's of AH-F
2 Sqn's of WZ-10
2 Sqn's of T129 (With TOT from Tukey and China we will NEVER have to beg the Americans or EU's)

then F-16s u-214 and potential european frigates have same chance of facing sanctions as tigers... your analogy of 2 sqd of tigers being grounded most of the time because of EU is just baseless..
WZ-10 is not technically par with Tiger, longbow, or even T-129... i am sorry to say this guys... but at most wz-10 is nothing but stealthy ah-2....

Eurocopter issue is not dead, it is linked with Sarkozy visit in September. But Pakistan should step in helo manufacturing with Turkish and Chinese.

then F-16s u-214 and potential european frigates have same chance of facing sanctions as tigers... your analogy of 2 sqd of tigers being grounded most of the time because of EU is just baseless..
WZ-10 is not technically par with Tiger, longbow, or even T-129... i am sorry to say this guys... but at most wz-10 is nothing but stealthy ah-2....
I didn't say we will ground 2 Sqnds I said most of them.
Not to offend anyone but can't we just agree to the fact that Western nations are not our ally? We have learned this from the past wars.
Didn't America block 70 of our F-16s? The WZ-10 may not equal to the Western counter parts, but saying anything about it now is truley premature cz its still a prototype. Well heck even the JF-17 is not totally equal to F-16. But we use it don't we?

TOT is just a stupid word for Pakistanis. They have no commercial basis to adapt the technology. TOT is Pakistan means able to overhaul. As long as the military keep acting like arrogant bureaucrats there will be no lessons learned. Just read Pakdef about this subject. Same conclusions.

TOT is just a stupid word for Pakistanis. They have no commercial basis to adapt the technology. TOT is Pakistan means able to overhaul. As long as the military keep acting like arrogant bureaucrats there will be no lessons learned. Just read Pakdef about this subject. Same conclusions.

MFI-17 Mushshak got on TOT now sold to Saudi Arab a little example

sadly enough but i have to agrre to this harsh reality. TOT in most of the case have not helped us at all, rather it have been a financial burden and thats it! for example let us have a look at the agost 90B subs, we got our first one from france, second was partially assembled in Pakistan and te third was build here but do you ever consider thatwe have spent millions on just training and making the platform to build one single sub, look if have a developed our workshops in order to buid the agosta it would have helped us if we had build two or three more of these ships. heavy upgrades were done, lots of money burned and in the end we only made one single sub. now we are looing for U24 and if that comes with TOT we will have to make a workshop to develop that sub too, if we build of of them here at home then it will be feasiable but chainging the set up just to build a single platform is a thing which is economically not the right option. yes it was a matter of pride but can we afford such luxries in the current situation!!
TOT is good for projects like JF, AlKhalid or even the G3 gun as these things are to be buid in large numbers!

anyway that ws just my point of view, no offense to anyone,,

regards!

Back
Top Bottom