What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

racist attacks on you indians isnt enough for you for ordinary aussie to exhibit his anger..

Nope I don't think so. Yet the number of Indians going to that country is dropped by 30%. Their prime minister was in our country pledging Australia is open to business with us. So no.

If that is reference for leaving the country then Muslims are stereotyped to be terrorists in most parts of the world. I don't see them leaving, do you?

Let the ordinary Australian say that. They have more problems with Muslims than us.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Exactly right. That would boost your ego.

you see Burqa and Bindia are the same thing. symbols of religious differenciation. If one is right, other must be right as well.

Nope I don't think so. Yet the number of Indians going to that country is dropped by 30%. Their prime minister was in our country pledging Australia is open to business with us. So no.

If that is reference for leaving the country then Muslims are stereotyped to be terrorists in most parts of the world. I don't see them leaving, do you?

Never quote and believe a head of state. they are the biggest liars of all times. Don't you have any head of state in india? or you just don't pay attention.

The location is Indian Punjab. language, pronounciation, dress, abode, features, complexion, they all can reveal a lot.

I perfectly know the context of the clip, the french so admired here by indian memmbers just do not stop after taking their clothes off, I believe they go farther.

So you are saying at at present Indians admire and follow french only upto undressing, and future generations will start admiring and following for activities which strat afterwards. You only proved that Indians are still backward compared to french standard. You know french also don't mind their wives going in bed with strangers.

We will wait for younger Indian generation to become so "Enlightened" and open minded.

We are not only discussing french hipocricy on Burqa, we are also discussing Indian hipocricy on supporing this law by french but not having balls to pass a similar law in india itself.

Buddy India is not France. We are more than happy with our Muslims. If we have to ban it, we will. Right now I don't see the necessity.

I am seeing the merit in France decision. Obviously they are worried about terrorism and Muslims integration into their society. We don't have such issues. I am okay with our Muslims integration into our society.

Never quote and believe a head of state. they are the biggest liars of all times. Don't you have any head of state in india? or you just don't pay attention.

What are you talking about? We elect our Prime minister, he is representative of India to the outside world. We are not talking about Pakistan Politicians. Our politicians may be corrupt but never morally bankrupt.

Breaking news Sunshine. I don't believe in Allah. France is not Islamic country. If you don't like it you should move to a place where every one is Muslim.

Good for you, your choice what you believe in or what you do not believe in. We are not discussing your beliefs here.

That is the answer any 5 year old would feel ashamed to give. It's not about living in or leaving France or ant other country. These europeans including France are self proclaimed chmpions of human rights and freedom of thought and expression. If going nude is freedom of expression, so is covering ones face and head. It's the hipocricy and white lies that we are discussing. BTW don't worry France will be the first non muslim european country to become muslim majority country within 10/15 years.

They are afraid, they are frightened by the truth spreading so fast.

What are you talking about? We elect our Prime minister, they are representative of India to the outside world. We are not talking about Pakistan Politicians. Our politicians may be corrupt but never morally bankrupt.

I do not know you, and you do not know me. I have given you respect by discussing the matter on hand and expect the same in return. If you think you vcan not control your emotions then call it a day, but don't scoop so low to start personal attacks. if you find it hard to understand any post in the first attempt, a second read usually helps.

Good for you, your choice what you believe in or what you do not believe in. We are not discussing your beliefs here.

That is the answer any 5 year old would feel ashamed to give. It's not about living in or leaving France or ant other country. These europeans including France are self proclaimed chmpions of human rights and freedom of thought and expression. If going nude is freedom of expression, so is covering ones face and head. It's the hipocricy and white lies that we are discussing. BTW don't worry France will be the first non muslim european country to become muslim majority country within 10/15 years.

They are afraid, they are frightened by the truth spreading so fast.

I'll tell you the controversial truth. They are not afraid of nude women blowing themselves off. But with burqa you never know. One could hide anything in it. Security overrides freedom of expression, if you don't know.

you see Burqa and Bindia are the same thing. symbols of religious differenciation. If one is right, other must be right as well.

The french rule isn't against the burqa, rather against hiding one's face in public. A Bindi does not hide a woman's face. If you really want to compare, compare apples to apples.

I do not know you, and you do not know me. I have given you respect by discussing the matter on hand and expect the same in return. If you think you vcan not control your emotions then call it a day, but don't scoop so low to start personal attacks. if you find it hard to understand any post in the first attempt, a second read usually helps.

Personal attacks where?

You should ask France to do it. Theres no point in rambling here.

I am not rambling, haven't you read my posts. I don't give yuk about french, I know their history. It's in rewsponse to the post by an Indian member. if it's hard to comprehend, just let it pass, I wasn't particularly seeking you to reply.

The french rule isn't against the burqa, rather against hiding one's face in public. A Bindi does not hide a woman's face. If you really want to compare, compare apples to apples.

This is wher the problem is when you start interpretting in a manner which favours your cause. Where did i said bindia ciovers the face. I said they both are symbols of differenciation. just as burqa clad woman stands out in half nude french woman, similarly a bindia worn woman stands out among clear forheaded french women.

To everyone who compares Saudi with France, you are forgetting that Saudi is an Islamic republic where (obviously) Islamic rules apply. France claims to be a democracy where women for ages were wearing burqas and all of a sudden have to give up that lifestyle, DESPITE being citizen of a country she so called has 'freedom of religious practise, freedom of speech, and all other so called freedoms'.

Though I personally never understood how a woman can keep up to western society without interacting with westerners?

I'll tell you the controversial truth. They are not afraid of nude women blowing themselves off. But with burqa you never know. One could hide anything in it. Security overrides freedom of expression, if you don't know.

don't be naive, I expect some intelligence from you. Burqa is not the only garment where you can hide illegal things, how about under thhe skiet? how about hand bag? normally all handguns legal or illegal are carried in trouser waist, why not ban wearing trousers? how about carrying illegal items in car trunks, let's just ban the vehicles. And criminal don't live on streets they hide in home, lets just dstroy all the homes.

These are all lame excuses my friend and you are trying very hard to protect the french.

Back
Top Bottom