What's new

France: far-right National Front victory in a record number of towns

So muslim brotherhood came to power in egypt and everyone was cool,democracy.This happens in france and cries of genocide incoming?o_O

Nobody was cool, there was an armed coup. And the Muslim Brotherhood does not mistreat minorities, they support the self determination of the people in the Middle East which is why nobody wanted them in power. Muslims there are not allowed to be free.

He need a life. :disagree:

I have a wonderful life. People like you who remain "depress" due to some immigrants and remain in fear of "having their centuries old culture lost to immigrant Muslims" are the people who really need some life and probably a girlfriend too. I can't imagine how depressing your existence can be..so much so that you are cheering for far-right hooligans.

BTW, the "historic" victory for far-right that people are so happy about is this...

Out of literally 3600 local municipal seats, anti-Muslim far right bigot Marine Le Pen's party only won 15 seats. LMAO!!!!

And even at that, we are coming hard at it! We will make sure that any anti-Muslim force is Europe is contained even before it is born, forget about turning into a massive mainstream force.

Last edited:
I have a wonderful life. People like you who remain "depress" due to some immigrants and remain in fear of "having their centuries old culture lost to immigrant Muslims" are the people who really need some life and probably a girlfriend too. I can't imagine how depressing your existence can be..so much so that you are cheering for far-right hooligans.

No seriously,you need a life,16 fake accounts. :o:

What happened to Greece far right party? Turks you guys know why we don't hear much from them anymore? French far right winning 15 out of 3600 is hardly anything, not even 1%. But i think Greece far right racist party was way bigger.

In that case, who is "French" and who is not?

Deporting non-whites would be easy but when you get into that area you open up a Pandoras Box.

Targeting immigrants is an easy way to divert from the real problems that a country faces.

Native French are people who are descendents of the Gallic and Proto-Visigothic tribes that inhabit present day France.

rting non-whites would be easy but when you get into that area you open up a Pandoras Box.

They're out after non french mostly.Plenty of african immigrants integrated in France,plenty who didn't.I'll never forget some "french" of north african origins booing La Marseillese a few years ago before a football match between France and Tunisia or Algeria (Morocco?)\

Not really.

Time to deport the ingrates back to their native countries.

How you can respect immigrants if they say "Nique la France" (**** France)... ?
Immigrants (African immigrants exactly ) come in our country for family allowances ("allocations familiales" ) that's all:suicide2:

I have relatives in Gloucestershire (UK) and they tell me there's a lot of African immigrants there ; are given government subsidized homes and welfare programs. These immigrants are prone to remaining dependent on government subsidies and contribute nill to the British economy. I say, repeal Britain's liberal policy that endorses immigrants, most of whose loyalties to Queen and Country are questionable. Deport them back.

Last edited:
As a European-American and have roots from Prussia (father's side) and Britain (mother's side), the concept of 'Europe' has always been of symbolic significance for myself and i would deign to say for other White-Americans. Europe represents the progenitor of White-Americans, who are a product of old Anglo-Saxon stock during the colonial days, French (Cajun), and also due to the immigration of Germans, Swedes, Norwegians, Italians and Eastern Slavs during the mid to the late 19th century.

Europe , to me, is home to the White Race. And it has always been. I think its important to preserve the genetic, cultural, and social fabric of Europe and the countries that make up Europe.

Why should Europeans be labeled as 'racist' for wanting cultural and ethnic solidarity? The Japanese, Chinese, and other nations in Asia and developing world have policies that are protectionist in nature.

Just sharing my view.

Native French are people who are descendents of the Gallic and Proto-Visigothic tribes that inhabit present day France.

Time to deport the ingrates back to their native countries.
I have relatives in Gloucestershire (UK) and they tell me there's a lot of African immigrants there ; are given government subsidized homes and welfare programs. These immigrants are prone to remaining dependent on government subsidies and contribute nill to the British economy. I say, repeal Britain's liberal policy that endorses immigrants, most of whose loyalties to Queen and Country are questionable. Deport them back.

You don't seem to have understood the complexity of my argument.

There has been lots of immigration of Europeans into France in the last century as there has been throughout time. The descendants of these immigrants would now look and speak like a white Frenchmen whose ancestry can be traced back a thousand years or more in France.

So, I again ask, who is French and who is not?

Back
Top Bottom