What's new

France: far-right National Front victory in a record number of towns

Dude you may not want to be believe it but there is a level of discrimination in European societies to especially non-white/Christian immigrants.

Yes, a lot of immigrants do not help themselves with their attitude but the blame usually lies on both sides

Ask why immigrants in US/Canada are so loyal to their host country in contrast to what you see in Europe.

That's just an excuse for immigrants to demand more and more from the adoptive countries.If things were so bad we wouldn't have full boats with immigrants capsizing in the Mediteranean.

Now,I don't deny that racism exists in Europe,but it's not widespread and not on the scale that would justfiy some of the immigrants ill behaviour towards their generous adoptive countries.The problem is that people flock to the West expecting milk and honey but when they find countries in recession unwilling to give them hand outs they develop an attitude.Another problem is that they don't leave their "culture" at the door.Most importantly,as i've said,many integrate,so if some can do it than is doable.The problem is that many just want to recreate their "mini Africa,mini wherever they came from " in Europe.Now,that's unacceptable and sooner or later there will be consequences for that.

Patriotism is when love of your country comes first;
Nationalism is when hate for people, other than your own, come first.

Charles de Gaulle

Nationalism is love for the country.

**** france

Most immigrants to France come from former french colonies

The french spent hundreds of years in those colonies abusing the people, killing stealing the wealth of their land and forcing their own language and culture on them

As soon as the shoe is on the other foot they are whining like bitches

The vast majority of the immigrants to France are from former french colonies so suck it up France

**** france

Most immigrants to France come from former french colonies

The french spent hundreds of years in those colonies abusing the people, killing stealing the wealth of their land and forcing their own language and culture on them

As soon as the shoe is on the other foot they are whining like bitches

The vast majority of the immigrants to France are from former french colonies so suck it up France

The shoe isn't on any foot.The immigrants haven't conquered didly squat by their force,their door was opened by their french hoasts who invited them in.When a man invites you in his home and puts a roof over your head you must behave not act like a wildling.

This is french karma (to use an indian term)

They abused these people for hundreds of years in the most horrific manner rape, slaughter, slavery you name it

The french need to belt up

What's that old term about chickens coming home to roost

Rising right-wing nationalist racist movements are dangerous for the region. Such movements hate Muslims, immigrants, and anyone non-white.

I hope Europe does not go back to its old ways of barbarism/uncivilized existence, like it has existed for the most part of its history.

Dude you may not want to be believe it but there is a level of discrimination in European societies to especially non-white/Christian immigrants.

Yes, a lot of immigrants do not help themselves with their attitude but the blame usually lies on both sides

Ask why immigrants in US/Canada are so loyal to their host country in contrast to what you see in Europe.

The U.S. (except in terms of Hispanic immigrants) has a strict policy on who comes into the country, and it is usually the motivated, hardworking of the lot U.S. gets.

Europe on the other hand let all and sundry in.

I'm sure they love orientals though....

At least the socially inept part of the population do.

Rising right-wing nationalist racist movements are dangerous for the region. Such movements hate Muslims, immigrants, and anyone non-white.

I hope Europe does not go back to its old ways of barbarism/uncivilized existence, like it has existed for the most part of its history.

Why did you ban Youtube?:mad:

Immigrants have a duty to integrate, and to contribute. Too many times have i seen they pll out the victim card.

And I have seen many posts within this forum by the so called Immigrant nationalities spewing venom that will put EDL to shame.

Large scale and uncontrolled immigration is not good for any country.

Large scale and uncontrolled immigration is not good for any country.

When we(most humans) migrate in small numbers to a country we try hard to learn the language and the customs of the local people. When we get in a large crowd we tend to become a gang(human nature).

**************************************Here is my official message to Europe*********************************************

If our Europeans friends tried to go back to their old ways of uncivilized existence and barbarism, and harmed Muslims of Europe, and Turks in particular, then I will not tolerate it.

Islam has become an integral part of Europe, Mashallah. Any effort to rip this apart through genocidal and barbaric methods will lead to a conflict that will be very painful for all of us.

May we always live in peace and prosper.

And remember, we are not Jews of Germany. Islam is a global trans-continental socio-economic-political-cultural religious force. Islamic peoples have a long history of remaining world leaders, superpowers, and creating some of history's most influential and powerful civilizations. Even today, there are 50+ Muslim states and billions of Muslims all over the world.

If Europe tried to apply its barbaric "jewish-final-solution" like stupidity on Muslims of European mainland, then I would be forced to take appropriate actions in order to re-instill civilization and humanity into Europe, even if it required using my massive, modern, and powerful military machine that sits at Europe's doors with hundreds of thousands of well-trained soldiers, hundreds of fighter jets, thousands of land weapons, and powerful sea platforms. As I already said, Muslims aren't Jews of 1939.

But I ardently believe in human values and our common interests. I believe Europeans to be very intelligent, hardworking, and good people. I am confident that Europe will not go towards its own suicide by orchestrating any evil plans against its Muslim populations and communities.

With due respect and hopes for a great future,

Recep Tayyib Erdogan,

Prime Minister of Republic of Turkey.

Altay_Tank.jpg

Turkey-Flag-Map.png

33120.jpg

@flamer84 @Gabriel92 @EDLdefence

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom