What's new

France Backs Away From The Chinese Threat

Whenever PAKISTAN going to get latest weapons ,,INDIANS have pain in their *** ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so now time for them to ralax for a while .

what is Pakistan side contribution in jf17 :azn::azn:

no words you are getting :no::no:

at least we didnt wasted our money and time like u indians did on huge number of failed projects :azn: air crafts , missiles , tanks in every field lol :devil:

Also, the all glass cockpit proposal was made by PAF which was aided by South African Techna Corporation that specializes in modern avionic equipment and cockpit displays.

We contributed many things which includes HUD, WMMC, and others that i will not disclose at any cost. The bottom line is.. Ours is in service, yours is not !

Once ours is in service it will be twice as lethal with elta radar and other avionics than yours will ever be :partay:

This article highlight one thing for sure that soon Pakistan and China will be taking care of half of the supply in the world.
:pakistan::china:

That is interesting. Which means, all western avionics suppliers is out of reach for JF-17. If France could not withstand US pressure, then no other western country can.
That leaves Russia and China. Russia is very unlikely. So only option left for Pakistan is to stick to the original supplier China.

I hope you all understand, there is no US role in this deal whatsoever.

Zilch, nothing!

The issues are very simple and straightforward and they are about funding and potential French pandering to India in light of the pending MMRCA decision and the recently announced Mirage 2000 upgrade deal with India.

Let me start off with my first point and this pertains to the US not having a role in here. The US is providing new blk-52s and upgrading existing F-16s to the same standard knowing that Pakistan Air Force interacts very closely with the Chinese. They have put safeguards in the systems that limits sharing. The French can very easily do the same by:

a) Conducting the integration work in Pakistan with their own personnel so they see what is going on.

b) They have participated in bidding for other programs that pertained to PAF aircraft of Chinese origin in the past without this new concern.

So there are ways and means of working around the transfer of technology issue. The bottom line is that the bird in the bush seems to be a more juicy one than the one on hand for the French, thus all this back and forth.

The US does not get engaged in issues like this when they know that PAF has operated their hardware all along the Chinese one and will continue to do so.

On the issue of sticking with Chinese, so be it! The previous chief had already said that they were satisfied with the Chinese package and until and unless the West offered something very good and economical, they may not go for it.

I for one think that this is not a huge issue. If the French one does not happen, we should stick with what we have on hand and work with the Chinese to improve it. If the French can mess with us now, they for sure can do the same during the supply (as they did holding back the ROSE Mirages and the Agosta 90B).

The only alternate available to Pakistan is to stick with the Chinese and work through these issues. In the end, we would be all the better for it. :pakistan::china:

indian going for 5000 lca and 5000 jxx and 5000 raptors in thier air force to defend against only 250 jf17

the actual thing is to hold back the deal is mmrca tender and franc usa or europe will run to provide the radar and avvionics if they didnot get deal any of them on their side

Back
Top Bottom