What's new

Fourth T-50 Stealth Fighter Flies

I always stongly advice this three giants should stick together to prevent Nato's further erosion in Asia.

Nato is always try to take out China at the first place, then coming Russia, finally guess who?

Whats the percentage of sharing stealth tech with India.Do they share engine tech and other significant tech like AEsa radars to us?
or v r just providing know how only in avionics department ?
pls answer to my question..anyone...

Whats the percentage of sharing stealth tech with India.Do they share engine tech and other significant tech like AEsa radars to us?
or v r just providing know how only in avionics department ?

T-50 will be manufactures in India by HAL, that means 100% of all tech will be shared with India, similar to Su-30MKI.

T-50 will be manufactures in India by HAL, that means 100% of all tech will be shared with India, similar to Su-30MKI.

can v able to use this techs especially engine for our own purposes instead of developing kaveri like engines.wouldn't the russians oppose this ?!

FGFA assembly line will be located in Ozar,,,somewhere near where the Su-30MKI is currently
produced.

MKI production will continue till 2017, after which production will switch over to FGFA after a 2-year
overhaul of many needed infrastcruture.

Ozar is near nasik, maharashtra..

If PAKFA redesign the nozzole and replace the canopy with a single peice, it will be a cool killer. I can't image what is China, India, and Russia JV produce a 5gen fighers looks like.

It would be similar to FGFA! The design, radar and engines would be Russian, since neither China, nor India have own stealth designs so far. It be would be rapidly and cost-effectively produced and tested in China, while India add certain materials and avionics.

F35B is a state of art platform, India should go for it if possible. The only flaw of purchasing American weapon is they will never allow you to reverse or transer the tech to India.

Not really, it's a compromise design only to provide the USMC and a few foreign navies with a fighter that could be used at STOVL carriers, but it has several downsides compared to the USAF or USN version. If at all, the F35C would be useful for INs future CATOBAR carriers.

Sukhoi_T-50_PAK-FA_russiaonline_se_russian_air_force_jet_ryssland_ryska_vapensystem_3.jpg

Sukhoi_Su-50PAKFA.jpg

attachment.php

The biggest problem is the direct visibility of reactor blades. Allother problems can be easily overcome by the russians,till the production version.
anyway guys what is the status of "independent control" of thrust vector engine?

More than the bulge, designers might be interested in getting a flat belly for T-50, that might add a Six pack puch to what looks already a mean beast.
Not quiet there yet, but gradually the bulge is reducing.
With christmas round the corner, not the time one would care about the flab though:laugh:

The biggest problem is the direct visibility of reactor blades. Allother problems can be easily overcome by the russians,till the production version.
anyway guys what is the status of "independent control" of thrust vector engine?

Two concern were raised by Chinese members long ago.

a) The LREX will increase RCS. --> This concern was taken back after there stealth fighter came with Canard.
b) Blade exposed --> For this I will suggest you to this pic... And trust me this machine was better than F22....

yf-23_23_of_51.jpg

Yeah, there was this news leak out of Moscow that T50 is on low octane diet for the past 6 months. Not quiet there yet, but gradually the bulge is reducing. :D

^^^It's a joke!^^^ :P

Maybe we should wait for 3 more months & problem will be solved naturally :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom