What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

Are you for real? Read what Krait said in his post. FYI these groups are Pakistani based. Are BLA/ TTP Indian based? Genious! :disagree:

If anything, they are the result of your biased and flawed strategy since the 1980s. BTW insurgents in Kashmir are freedom gifhters for you. So can we say freedom fighters are fighting in your country against illegal occupation in Balochistan?

How are they Pakistanis? Most of the members in them are Hyderabadis and Indian Kashmiris.

Nope, the Indian occupation of Kashmir started all these groups. What you reap, shall you sow.

Idiot, let me give you a definition of illegal occupation.

Illegal occupation - When no country or the UN recognizes that the country you're occupying is in your sovereigntal integrity. Example - Indian Occupied Kashmir

Balochistan is a integral part of Pakistan, BLA is a banned terror group, therefore has no say if Balochistan is occupied or not, and Balochistan was annexed by the Pakistani govt and a Balochi rep in 1947-1948. After that, Balochistan is recognized as a integral part of Pakistan by all members of the UN.

No one recognizes IOK as India.

Btw, you spelled "genius" wrong, retard.

they know who hold the poor or who might just care and have the power to save them and if CJ & terrorist loving Lawyers dont come in the way, get the killers and their minders

democracy is the best revenge....on the people of Pakistan

On and off democracy is the best revenge.

A stable democracy that wont have people calling for disposing it and that would have people calling for changing ruling parties is the answer.

I still cant believe that people refuse to believe that these guys are also a part/spin-off of the strategic assets group.

Was full of bags of limbs and other unidentified body parts, nadra has been asked to collect DNA samples for cross referencing, which could take a while. May god have mercy on the souls of the fallen.

A very tragic day.

Think about the guys who have to go about removing the bodies or parts, seeing all the blood and gore. These things can give terrible nightmares and permanently scar a person.

It would be enlightening to watch the interview of Nawab Zulfiqar Ali Magsi with GEO news posted bits of. Seems like such a noble man. He claimed that he has no power... when asked who has the power. Its the chief minister of Pakistan who just isn't willing to give up his claim. I mean that guy is such a character anyone can tell he is a total jahil. He is the chief minister. There is an episode in Wasoo aur mein in which Shehzad Roy speaks to the guy and he doesn't know a thing. You talk to him about one thing and he shoots off about the other. Not to say he is famous for his stupid statements like the degree, degree hoti hai.

Raisani is the biggest joke figure in Balochistan, I wonder to this day how he became CM! Can't talk right, can't act right, always makes stupid and cheap jokes in media. He also had a fight with Rehman Malik when the cell phones were banned on 14 Aug!

Watch this video. Media didn't even covered Quetta blasts. They were showing it as 3rd, 4th news. All focused on Long March.

You are not concerned about your own people, why would be the rest of the world ?

I've become sick of this media, they will report everything from SAK and Kareena Kapoor marriage, to Aishawaria Rai going to a gym to somebody's son producing a film. But they won't give more than 3 minutes to a incident which took hundred lives.

They won't even discuss the Indian issue and counter the propaganda coming from other side.

All this media does is bashing the army and making a ruckus about the missing persons, nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well didn't you guys do it in Kashmir where you can't fight the Army vs Army and started supporting insurgents, terrorist groups like LeT, JeM. Hell you even bomb blasted in Mumbai and other parts of the nation. Was that brave ?

We are not proud of anything. We are not sure it was Indian supported but even if they supported it, they just provided the money and weapons, the rest of the work was done by your own people.

TTP and BLA are not Indians, they are Pakistanis.They MAY be supported by India but they are Pakistanis who want separation or their version of Islam. Don't blame us. The seeds were sown by you.

First off all.....you are addressing me as if I was a Pakistani. So you should know that's not the case. Your own people are claiming here and elsewhere proudly that it is their intelligence agency that did it.

I have been to many parts of the world and know their culture, etc and the politics involved. I won't start the Kashmir topic here as you should know who's at fault there. You guys have killed, raped and injured hundreds of thousands of women, men and kids alike. Till date you guys kill Christians and Muslims living in India. But you play the music of being a democracy!!!
Go read UCLA's study done around 2002-03 on Kashmir; it'll tell you that the civilian male to Indian military ratio was around 1: 13 0r 14. THAT is INSANE!!!! If you still don't believe it, there is a small Kashmiri population in NY, come talk to them. You'll leave with tears in your eyes if you are a human.

So let's leave that topic as is as that'll derail this thread. But Kashmiris are Kashmiris. They don't consider themselves Indians or Pakistanis. They were and have been oppressed and been refused the right to vote and were forced to give up that right by force when Indians invaded them through one person's call, the Maharaja, who was a hindu.
You can read the UN's resolutions passed on that issue around 1960's. They should be available online. The UN asked India through a resolution to LET the Kashmiri people VOTE for their right and to pick their own elected government just like they did before but you guys and the Pakistanis captured their homeland!!!
Back to the topic here, providing a weapon to someone who killed a human being....is referred to 'accessory in murder' or 'indirect partner in man-slaughter'. Punishment of which is in many cases, the same as it is for the person who pressed the trigger. So the logic that the Indians supplied weapons and the people who actually killed innocent civilians ....were Pakistanis makes no sense. There are lunatics in the US who'd love to do crazy stuff not realizing that they live in the best county ever with so much opportunity. So.... crazy people from Pakistan....what stops them from selling their loyalties to you guys who are cash payers to their families after they blow themselves up??? Your logic doesn't make sense. The whole point that I was trying to make was that the whole hoopla and media publicity about 26-11....becomes weak when you see this. After all, those people attacked civilians and here, you guys did the same.....so its like, one terrorist goes to Bombay and gets published on the media for killing innocents. The other one, strikes a poor country's poor city and kills similar amounts of people but doesn't get as much bad press as that country doesn't have massive media. The point is.....they are BOTH terrorist!!! And NO civilian or human should be killed in a terrorist attack!!!

^^^

Do you know how silly it is when you are using someone's claim on some troll fest on the forum as some kind of fact, when fact is that these SES / LEJ guys are the punjabi terrorists who openly enjoy close ties with your punjabi politicians and have enjoyed a free pass from your army and still do. These people have claimed they carried out the attack and you are trolling here because someone posted something on a thread. Classy.

And yes you are a pakistani on this forum and should know that your username was made famous by an anti-shia emperor.

And no we do not think we are wrong in kashmir, please don't bring up stuff thats irrelevant, and that includes someone's forum claims.

Raisani is the biggest joke figure in Balochistan, I wonder to this day how he became CM! Can't talk right, can't act right, always makes stupid and cheap jokes in media. He also had a fight with Rehman Malik when the cell phones were banned on 14 Aug!

I've become sick of this media, they will report everything from SAK and Kareena Kapoor marriage, to Aishawaria Rai going to a gym to somebody's son producing a film. But they won't give more than 3 minutes to a incident which took hundred lives.

They won't even discuss the Indian issue and counter the propaganda coming from other side.

All this media does is bashing the army and making a ruckus about the missing persons, nothing else.

How can they show it sir, don't you remember its role during missing person case......we dragged the intelligence community through hell and desrespected them.....look what is happening in the same province....same people are caling for army......am not pro army but what good democrasy is doing

First off all.....you are addressing me as if I was a Pakistani. :what:

You can read the UN's resolutions passed on that issue around 1960's. They should be available online. The UN asked India through a resolution to LET the Kashmiri people VOTE for their right and to pick their own elected government just like they did before but you guys and the Pakistanis captured their homeland!!!

For correction of all half baked theory
Please refer to :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...lebiscite-un-security-council-resolution.html

For the rest of the diatribe, india doesn't have any sympathies, or any political affiliations to any thing thats going on in Balochistan. As a matter of fact the hazaras that were targeted were I am assuming targeted by Sunni groups inside pakistan. This is the spawn of asymmetric security apparatus created by their own government. Please *** drag India in this non-sense.

Sorry to say buddy, I was the one who said after beheading thread that India will transfer $ 100 million each to TTP and BLA. You know why I said that, India has to play dirty.

We both don't like this proxy war, but we all see it and don't care. Worth of each other's life in our country is nothing now.

That is open admission and support for terrorism. Perhaps MOD needs to look into it.

Beyond that as predicted india resorted to terrorism. And that sends a message - india is country country sponsors terrorism and use terrorism. India committed terrorist act through consulate in Afghanistan before and experience from that was not very favorable for india.

That is open admission and support for terrorism. Perhaps MOD needs to look into it.

Beyond that as predicted india resorted to terrorism. India committed terrorist act through consulate in Afghanistan before and experience from that was not very favorable for india.

WOW ..

People here openly commits that we supported n support insurgency in kashmir.
then wat is that?

Beyond that as predicted india resorted to terrorism. India committed terrorist act through consulate in Afghanistan before and experience from that was not very favorable for india.
What support to terrorism ?Go tell the MODs. I am saying what may be the dirty play India might have done. I am not endorsing it.

I have to make predictions and possible outcomes.

What support to terrorism ?Go tell the MODs. I am saying what may be the dirty play India might have done. I am not endorsing it.

I have to make predictions and possible outcomes.

Arro da varthamanam pariynado..avan urru thendi anne

Back
Top Bottom