What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

Sad is the Military thats suppose to protect its people is the one sponsoring harboring and protecting these Terrorist.

You are falling to Indian propoganda.

PA doesnt support any of these. These are rogues. Give me evidence PA suports LeJ or LeT

That be a risky gamble considering USA is right next door

You are falling to Indian propoganda.

PA doesnt support any of these. These are rogues. Give me evidence PA suports LeJ or LeT

That be a risky gamble considering USA is right next door

Have you seen any action by Military against these Terrorist NOP where are the intelligence agencies this isn't the first attack on shias do you want me to draw you a picture.

They created this group to Liberate Kashmir and fight India they wanted to bleed India financially so India will pack up and leave. Really who was the genius that came up with that Idea General suck and blow.

This is the reason they are Not Taking any action against these Terrorist cause they still think they will be able to use them But in the mean time they are allowed to kill shias.

It takes its name from the late Sunni Cleric Haq Nawaz Jhangvi, who spearheaded the anti-Shia campaign which began in the country 30 years ago as a counter-movement to the Iranian Islamic revolution.

Mr Jhangvi was a founding member of Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), a group blamed by many for introducing sectarian violence to the country.

Researchers say that the Islamisation policy introduced by Pakistan's former military leader, General Zia-ul-Haq, in the 1980s allowed the emergence of SSP in 1985.

Have you seen any action by Military against these Terrorist NOP where are the intelligence agencies this isn't the first attack on shias do you want me to draw you a picture.

They created this group to Liberate Kashmir and fight India they wanted to bleed India financially so India will pack up and leave. Really who was the genius that came up with that Idea General suck and blow.

This is the reason they are Not Taking any action against these Terrorist cause they still think they will be able to use them But in the mean time they are allowed to kill shias.

It takes its name from the late Sunni Cleric Haq Nawaz Jhangvi, who spearheaded the anti-Shia campaign which began in the country 30 years ago as a counter-movement to the Iranian Islamic revolution.

Mr Jhangvi was a founding member of Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), a group blamed by many for introducing sectarian violence to the country.

Researchers say that the Islamisation policy introduced by Pakistan's former military leader, General Zia-ul-Haq, in the 1980s allowed the emergence of SSP in 1985.

SSP is gone now, Zia u Haq is dead now and so are his laws in the trash.

Pakistan has come a long way since 1985.
Even if Pakistan had supported SSP & LeJ then that would have ended by 2001. After 2001 the world became strict on extremism. One of Bush's famous quotes was "You're either with us or againt us".

How could Pakistan hide that it was supporting SSP and LeJ?

Anyways I dont heed any propoganda against PA by Indian media. Shame on you being a Muslim and supporting mass murderers of hundreds of thousands of muslims in kashmir

The kind of disregard in the Balochistan government and federal government is appalling to say the least.

88 dead bodies and hundreds of people are sitting there in freezing weather in the middle of the night and nobody comes in to talk with them or any response from the govt.

But then again, they are calling straight for the army to come into Quetta, so I guess they didn't have any hope from the civilian government to begin with.

It would be enlightening to watch the interview of Nawab Zulfiqar Ali Magsi with GEO news posted bits of. Seems like such a noble man. He claimed that he has no power... when asked who has the power. Its the chief minister of Pakistan who just isn't willing to give up his claim. I mean that guy is such a character anyone can tell he is a total jahil. He is the chief minister. There is an episode in Wasoo aur mein in which Shehzad Roy speaks to the guy and he doesn't know a thing. You talk to him about one thing and he shoots off about the other. Not to say he is famous for his stupid statements like the degree, degree hoti hai.

Also Magsi stated that foreign elements were involved in the blasts and attacks. But still when the government is so inept they will be blamed. If you notice no one in the Balochistan government even protested the Quetta attacks for a very long time, it takes more than a day and still no comment from Raisani?

SSP is gone now, Zia u Haq is dead now and so are his laws in the trash.

Pakistan has come a long way since 1985.
Even if Pakistan had supported SSP & LeJ then that would have ended by 2001. After 2001 the world became strict on extremism. One of Bush's famous quotes was "You're either with us or againt us".

How could Pakistan hide that it was supporting SSP and LeJ?

Pakistan’s own intelligence services that have been the most important sponsors of fanaticism.

”This all began when President Zia was facing a challenge from civilian political groups,” said Rashid Ahmad Khan, a former dean of political science at Punjab University, referring to the former president, Mohammad Zia ul-Haq. ”In order to reduce their influence, he decided to split the country along ethnic and sectarian lines, and began sponsoring these groups. Many of them were sent to training camps in Afghanistan, and when they came back it was to sow terror and sabotage in Pakistan.”

Sardar Nur Ahmad Khan, a lawyer and former president of the regional bar, said, ”men like Riaz Basra are recruited from the religious schools and turned into terrorists, and the result is panic for all of us.”

A simple villager armed with a .22-caliber rifle and a few neighbors with old pump-action rifles and handguns brought down Mr. Basra.

The villager, Fida Hussain Ghalvi, was on guard on top of his house on Tuesday, as he said he was every night since Mr. Basra’s group killed his brother in 1997. He stood guard because he feared that Mr. Basra’s rogues would come back to stop him from testifying in murder cases involving his brother and others.

On this night, the terrorist leader and three comrades approached his home at 3:30 a.m. with AK-47 rifles and rockets launchers, Mr. Ghalvi, 44, said. Mr. Ghalvi, a soft-spoken father of three, said he had no idea the attackers included Mr. Basra, although he knew immediately that it was the Lashkar group. It had come for him several times in the past, killing over 20 villagers here.

”They pulled up to the house in a Suzuki, and when a guy got out and I asked him who he was, they opened fire with Kalashnikovs,” Mr. Ghalvi said. ”I returned the fire from my rooftop, and soon many of the neighbors were firing too. Two of the terrorists fell in the street, and two others broke into my compound. By the grace of God, they died in the exact spot they had slaughtered people here several years ago.”

As he spoke, he was surrounded by visitors who had come to his house to congratulate him; they met in a living room decorated with Islamic art and photographs.

Mr. Ghalvi’s story generally corresponds to the official version of events.

A simple villager killed Him Not the intelligence agencies not the Military but a simple Villager am i getting through to you Hello any body home.

Anyways I don't heed any propaganda against PA by Indian media. Shame on you being a Muslim and supporting mass murderers of hundreds of thousands of Muslims in Kashmir

Thats not Indian Media its a well known fact ask any body thats not biased as far as shame is concerned i am the only one here who is always speaking against the killings be it of shias Sunnis or any other minorities read up.

There is no country in Pakistan neighbor hood that wouldn't help shias or minorities if we ask for help to avenge or retaliate have we Nope and you have the nerve to say shame on me really dude count your lucky stars that Minorities love pakistan and don't wanna see her destroyed.

And shame on you for denying reality ignoring the slaughter of shais and trying desperately to divert the discussion.

sorry sir, but your moronic comment doesn't deserve any response

What's moronic about it? Someone of your own people are 'proudly' claiming it here and elsewhere. What a coincident that as a response, not a SMALL thing happened, it was probably the largest terrorist attack in Queta......so you guys retaliate by taking lives of civilians when the issue is between armed forces on either side? THAT is BRAVE my friend!

What's moronic about it? Someone of your own people are 'proudly' claiming it here and elsewhere. What a coincident that as a response, not a SMALL thing happened, it was probably the largest terrorist attack in Queta......so you guys retaliate by taking lives of civilians when the issue is between armed forces on either side? THAT is BRAVE my friend!
Well didn't you guys do it in Kashmir where you can't fight the Army vs Army and started supporting insurgents, terrorist groups like LeT, JeM. Hell you even bomb blasted in Mumbai and other parts of the nation. Was that brave ?

We are not proud of anything. We are not sure it was Indian supported but even if they supported it, they just provided the money and weapons, the rest of the work was done by your own people.

TTP and BLA are not Indians, they are Pakistanis.They MAY be supported by India but they are Pakistanis who want separation or their version of Islam. Don't blame us. The seeds were sown by you.

Well didn't you guys do it in Kashmir where you can't fight the Army vs Army and started supporting insurgents, terrorist groups like LeT, JeM. Hell you even bomb blasted in Mumbai and other parts of the nation. Was that brave ?

We are not proud of anything. We are not sure it was Indian supported but even if they supported it, they just provided the money and weapons, the rest of the work was done by your own people.

TTP and BLA are not Indians, they are Pakistanis.They MAY be supported by India but they are Pakistanis who want separation or their version of Islam. Don't blame us. The seeds were sown by you.

Well by that concept,

LeT, HuJi, and IM were all groups that started by Indian occupation.

Don't blame us, the seeds were sown by you! ;)

Well by that concept,

LeT, HuJi, and IM were all groups that started by Indian occupation.

Don't blame us, the seeds were sown by you! ;)

Are you for real? Read what Krait said in his post. FYI these groups are Pakistani based. Are BLA/ TTP Indian based? Genious! :disagree:

If anything, they are the result of your biased and flawed strategy since the 1980s. BTW insurgents in Kashmir are freedom gifhters for you. So can we say freedom fighters are fighting in your country against illegal occupation in Balochistan?

Watch this video. Media didn't even covered Quetta blasts. They were showing it as 3rd, 4th news. All focused on Long March.

You are not concerned about your own people, why would be the rest of the world ?

@Emmie, this is the difference between Indian media and Pakistan Media. Of course Indian media go over-emotional and over do but they cover major part of the news all around our country.

I don't think Indian media is some type of role model but it is responsible to some extent. Not much but still enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
We seriously require to monitor & regulate these places, and there must be zero tolerance & capital punishment who incite hate against any religion, sect or etnicity. It's time to set merit based on qualification, credibility and background check for religious scholars. At the moment any tom, d!ck and harry who have beard can take mic in his hands and shoot from backside.

It will not be done. Then who would source the supply of mujaheddin to fight in Kashmir post 2014 ? which is a notion many may subscribe to in your security apparatus..

@Ajaxpaul : Think of it in principally the same, though dynamically different, vein than the dharmic past that binds India together.

An unrelated one imo. The Dharmic past binds India together because the dharmic past itself had 99% of its history within the modern political boundaries of India. All the spiritual places (ok bar the pashupathinath in Nepal) and religious center of gravities (bar Mt.Kailash in Tibet), all the different religious figures, happenings are within the modern political boundaries of India. Which is not the case of Pakistan. A comparitive analogy would be a super-large islamic nation stretching from Morocco to Turkey to Pakistan.

There are 200+ countries in the world, they do not need an artificial theory to stay intact. Its self interest that keeps countries together or breaks them. Pakistan separated for self interest, bangladesh separated for self interest. The trick is to manage everyone's interests, instead using religion or any other ideology to culturally or otherwise intimidate people into staying together is always going to run into trouble and seen as an attempt to suppress diversity.

This is the job of politicians, by building political infrastructure. Instead army and mullah getting involved has messed things up. Besides, religion is an extremely complicated matter to manage, but food, education, health, hygiene, prosperity are fairly uniform in understanding.

Well this answers better than mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
India does not use our dharmic past for nation building, we have officially - under government sponsored PR used ''unity in diversity'' to promote our national identity and have used taj mahal as our recall symbol.

True...I think what he said was we Indians themselves have an innate idea of that identity and hence it was not required that the Govt officially promote such an idealogy. I have currently started reading a book "India - A divine geography" by Diana Eck. Same idea.

Back
Top Bottom