What's new

Four Britons plotted to bomb British army base using toy car.

First, I've now on several occasions avoided to point out your horrible application of vocabulary in your posts ( given my track record of using colloquialisms and improper grammar here) , which seems like you are posting directly after reading up a new word in the dictionary.

Second , it is not about the right to protest that is in contention - rather it is the blowing up of civilians , terrorists acts that we object to. You spent a whole rant based on protest while protesting was not the issue for me. These Pakistani British were not caught for protesting !

Thirdly is it not ironical that you give an example of unjust done to Muslims in Afghanistan while you support terrorists acts that kill those very Muslims in thousands, more than any misadventure by the US /NATO forces. FYI- The Muslims in Afghanistan despise your Muslims overwhelmingly .

My advice to you is to concentrate on being less of a radical supporter, looking up the dictionary for words you think make you sound intelligent and more on reading and comprehending the objections posted correctly.
For your first para, Is that the best you could come up with after your frantic search on Google, looking for INSULTS? Pathetic, but not unpredictable, for a pariah like you having APU's accent, snobbish attitude is the way to go, to feel accepted.:lol:
For your second and third para, Again all i see is extremist anti Muslim mentality, Some how, for insensate bigots like you, killing of innocent civilians by military tyrants is justified, but if they stand up for their rights they are terrorists and deserve to die.
Lastly, stop declaring your self the ''final authority'' on every subject, as you lack both ethics and brains to render an impartial judgement, your host and native states are known for Anti Muslim sentiments and activities, so don't pretend to be what you are not.

Bank robbers and rapists do not fall in the same category as an extremist Muslim trying to blow up a train or American Military personnel massacring the local Muslim population because of the identities of the victims.
Of course not. Bank robbers and rapists have different motivations and none of them are political.

What is the 'profit' in American Military personnel killing 17 Afghan civilians in cold blood, or planning the massacres of innocent men, women and children in an occupied Muslim territory? The motive on both sides is the same, hatred of the other, and not 'profit or sexual satisfaction' as could be argued in the case of an ordinary bank robber or rapist.
No profits at all. But here you continue to evade the real issue, which is these are PAKISTANI Britons. Not Scots. Not Chinese. Not Indians. But Britons of Pakistani origin acting on British soil, not on foreign lands.

Of course not. Bank robbers and rapists have different motivations and none of them are political.

When it's a matter of life and death, then it's not the ''motivation'' that matters, it's the ''outcome''. A terrorist, who attempts to blow up a building,but fails & later on changes his mind, cannot be equated with a soldier who accidentally opens fire and kills scores of civilians, as in the later case ''the loss of life'' renders all ''motivations & logic's'' useless. A word of of advice, you better stick to ''radar technics'', as anthropology & behaviorism are beyond your grasp.

No profits at all. But here you continue to evade the real issue, which is these are PAKISTANI Britons. Not Scots. Not Chinese. Not Indians. But Britons of Pakistani origin acting on British soil, not on foreign lands.

To associate the actions of a few criminals with an entire community smacks of racism. You should know better Vietnamese American.

Counter-Insurgency analyst say WTBF ?????????

Toy Car? How much damage is that going to do? Considering they can pack in 50 grams(I'm being very generous here) of RDX into the toy car, that is still sufficient only to cause a loss of limb IF the target is so unfortunate as to be holding it in his hand or stepping on top of it. Then there is the detonation mechanism, where do you fit that ?

That's the problem in being an expat, whereas Amir Khan is a wholly British product, the like of the 7/7 Bombers and these sorry clown become PAKISTANI-Britons.

That's the problem in being an expat, whereas Amir Khan is a wholly British product, the like of the 7/7 Bombers and these sorry clown become PAKISTANI-Britons.

"Success has many fathers but failure is an orphan."

Back
Top Bottom