What's new

Fort Delhi, complete with missiles and Sukhois

Why no dhruv? There's no mention of dhruv in above list of helos being used. I would have thought it would be ideal in this task, much better than the lumbering mi17 and mi35? Why not?? It seems every other type of helo in use with IA and IAF is there are pacticular reason for this??

Because DHRUV is a Utility Helicopter and Is Not Armed, Dhruv WSI is Not yet Inducted And Hence Not Being Used

This is just to create a hype.... and all indian fellows please note down this that indian agencies will do some terroriest acts in CWG to blaim Pakistan....

All recent statements from USA and India pin point this, they will create anything like that to blaim Pakistan and to hit targets in Pakistan..

My Question to you indians .... in case of any such attacks how many of you will investigate that yout internal agencies are not involved to create world favor against Pakistan and to pressure Kashmir issue....

I wish the games went fine without anything like that but the statements and actions advice something else.....

Are you serious? do you really belive that all security agency are like the ISI ? please grow up and stop these conspiracy theories , the world knows which country exports the most ammount of terrorism

This is just to create a hype.... and all indian fellows please note down this that indian agencies will do some terroriest acts in CWG to blaim Pakistan....

All recent statements from USA and India pin point this, they will create anything like that to blaim Pakistan and to hit targets in Pakistan..

My Question to you indians .... in case of any such attacks how many of you will investigate that yout internal agencies are not involved to create world favor against Pakistan and to pressure Kashmir issue....

I wish the games went fine without anything like that but the statements and actions advice something else.....
Its saying like 9/11 was a US conspiracy:lol:

Yes, 26/11 was a conspiracy, 9/11 was a conspiracy, all terrorist attacks which are traced by world agencies to Pakistan are gigantic conspiracies. Everyone's picking on poor lil' Pakistan, eh?

Really, people like you exemplify Pakistan's problem.

Back
Top Bottom