What's new

Former ISI chief: Hiding Osama a victory

Intelligence Chief is a bulbul. ?

He was let go once the anti-Commie war was over.

Him and few others like Col. Imam and Khwaja sob were among a handful of officers who got stuck with Islamism.

Col Imam and Khwaja are already sent to hell by the very same Muj they tried to defend

Bulbul is next if keeps on pushing Islamist $hit.

And we all know Indians especially Hindus do love to kiss @rse of the same Islamists.

I do not know why.

Boo...........scary isnt it, be scared of us, we are very bad people !! :devil:

he is the best idiot in Pakistan. for him it is a credit for hiding osama bin laden for 9 years. he is also a fool, USA found osama when he moved into hist last location. they waited for the conformation on the identity of the person they found in Abbottabad, ISI also failed to hide a person they protect in pakistan form US and failed to know, detect, and prevent the raid by US.

lol this joker 1ce was isi chief? cant b live :woot:

lol 1 by 1 these jokers are admitting that they are born jokers, just to entertain the world. sigh n pity.

What the fook are you saying, write English man, not some gibberish.

He was let go once the anti-Commie war was over.

Him and few others like Col. Imam and Khwaja sob were among a handful of officers who got stuck with Islamism.

Col Imam and Khwaja are already sent to hell by the very same Muj they tried to defend

Bulbul is next if keeps on pushing Islamist $hit.

And we all know Indians especially Hindus do love to kiss @rse of the same Islamists.

I do not know why.

So what you basically saying is Indians especially Hindus do love Islamists. Please convey this to fellow members.

Ok what else?

I think they already know how gullible Indians can be used abused into repeating Islamist propaganda.

I dont who has made you a think tank. All i see is words twisted and topic diverted towards other religions and nationals when the argument doesnt get going.

Ahhh.... Indians are like this, Indians are like that, hindus are like this, hindus are like that, pepsi is more sweet, everything is a propaganda, etc etc...

Some notable findings from the famed Abottabad report:

Page: 105: Intelligence agencies were overburdened with lack of abilities and lack of personnel.
Frequent military interventions have created a vacuum in political system which has not yet been filled by democracy.

Page 106:

Governments created a Frankanstein monster in the shape of militant organisations posing as national liberators.

Conclusion:

Page 325:

1416s68.jpg

Your words/posts complete, co-ordinate,correlate,co-act and co-sign the conclusion.

[video]http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4431763.cms[/video]

Former ISI chief Hamid Gul speaking to TIMES NOW defends ISI, congratulates Pakistan on shielding the most wanted terrorist.

IF that is true (which it is not), just look at how Pakistan is enjoying its "victory" in blood and infamy.

May Allah give such a victory to all our enemies too!
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=15719" target="_blank">Aeronaut</a></u> : I wonder what Gen Pasha would say to Gen Gul in private over this claim.

I do not know why.

The why is simple..

Indians want more and more and more Islam in Pakistan. This one true religion is working wonders in Pakistan and must be encouraged more and more in whatever way possible there.

But they should have hidden him in a better location, further away from th Afghan border. Close to the Iran border would have been better as the US seldom goes there.

Back
Top Bottom