What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
So while you are beating war drums here, ever wonder why so many Bengalis cheer for Pakistan when its a Pakistan India match in your Bhangabandu National Stadium?

Ever try to explain this paradox? Pakistan-India match in a stadium named after your great leader?

Just like you have good feelings for us, we have it too! You are an exception.

majority BD pak ko hi support dete hai ind pak match main

go on! No one need your invest. Your talks are all copied and will be in every Bangladeshi websites.

oyee kaka wait i give you my image to attach with my posts . this is one of my favorite picture at school days

down you have to wrrite imran khan a self made general on PDF. sary bangladesh ne dekhna hai yaar akher

Bengalis are our brothers and very dear to us. So abusing each other is not good.

Going back to the topic. No apology needed nor will be given. If we committed atrocities then you broke the country! So its equalised.

Although in my mind it not equalized. Atrocity narrative is highly questionable but breaking the country is a living fact.

People shouldn't be afraid of its government, government should be afraid of its people :D

Those were the two Hindi gaalis I knew.. Now they are using other gaalis also.. Eagerly waiting for new ones ;)

Yeah they are widely used and can almost fit on any situation except when you are having a fight with siblings .... because of that limitation People of South Asia needed some new galian...and after lot of hard work they achieved their objective

Those were the two Hindi gaalis I knew.. Now they are using other gaalis also.. Eagerly waiting for new ones ;)

PC, LPC ;)

Let's play cricket ;)

Will Imran Khan take Hina into his cabinet?
I hope he does, this woman is doing her job flawlessly, watched couple of her interviews, very intelligent lady.

PC, LPC ;)

Let's play cricket ;)

I am not asking for the meaning in public.. I dont want to be the cause of you got banned.. :D. When PM is available, Do msg me the meaning ;)

@Imran Khan:Not only Bdians entire pdf should offer you a medal of honor.:rofl: Thanks for the entertainment.

moh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom