Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.

khala ke gher indian air force
:lol:

nachiketa.jpg

watch

Last edited by a moderator:
No one can ever rule Bangladesh. It will always remain a dream of you. The day you start a war, remember it will be finished by us. We had just one lose and it was in Palashi prantor to British in 1757. Bring it on, bring it on !

OK you are 2nd big shupa pawar.... now will you cool down....first one is India because i dont want indians jumping in right now.

Bengalis are our brothers and very dear to us. So abusing each other is not good.

Going back to the topic. No apology needed nor will be given. If we committed atrocities then you broke the country! So its equalised.

Although in my mind it not equalized. Atrocity narrative is highly questionable but breaking the country is a living fact.

No one can ever rule Bangladesh. It will always remain a dream of you. The day you start a war, remember it will be finished by us. We had just one lose and it was in Palashi prantor to British in 1757. Bring it on, bring it on !

rafael stop trolling plz imraan khan is a BD hater non muslim pakistani

leave him

Wow I am learning new gaalis in Hindi :pop:

However, there is a basic difference between Japanese and Bangalis. Japanese are trying hard to learn English, and Bangalis are trying hard to de-learn English.

What?i saw most don't give half a **** about english

So while you are beating war drums here, ever wonder why so many Bengalis cheer for Pakistan when its a Pakistan India match in your Bhangabandu National Stadium?

Ever try to explain this paradox? Pakistan-India match in a stadium named after your great leader?

Just like you have good feelings for us, we have it too! You are an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom