What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
but then what they have to do ? they can't bash india - they cant bash burma so they bash pakistan and show public an enemy which never even bother to give little importance to BD in last 41 years :rofl: its like a child bashing to an old man which is living 2000km away :lol:

So you are Bashing India,Burma and so on ! I can't see this. If India goes on with it's Economy, within 10 yrs Pakistan will be another Afghanistan. Pakistani Politicians are not honest, they take the frame of Islam while they lick the boot of West. I don't need to give you examples. You know this. Bangladesh is honest. We said India if you fire bullets,we will too. We are dealing with India through Politics. When we give assistance in any matter to Pakistan, it is just to keep the balance in this region. We thought of SAARC,not only to bring Economic assistance, but to create a regional platform,which will help us to develop regional ties with all neighbor nations. Simply, you can say this-by doing this we managed to evade Indian influence in other countries.

And to us you bunch are psychopath inhumane killers, i don't even know why the government is demanding it from a country with such pitiful state

thats right. No reason to demand when you are known as traitors in our country.

and now you have very strong military which face india ? now idians never kill you daily basics ? in last 41 years how many BDians killed by pakistanis ? then look how many by BD forces and indian forces .your politicians keep you in 1971 not out fault we don't care you people

say thanks to allah or else if we have a saddam type he fire you shaheens ghuris :rofl: and send f-16s and subs to bomb you :lol:

we are so nice with traitors

OOO my rulers! Come on! Next time we will sodomize you and your great Nation of Chutia!

So you are Bashing India,Burma and so on ! I can't see this. If India goes on with it's Economy, within 10 yrs Pakistan will be another Afghanistan. Pakistani Politicians are not honest, they take the frame of Islam while they lick the boot of West. I don't need to give you examples. You know this. Bangladesh is honest. We said India if you fire bullets,we will too. We are dealing with India through Politics. When we give assistance in any matter to Pakistan, it is just to keep the balance in this region. We thought of SAARC,not only to bring Economic assistance, but to create a regional platform,which will help us to develop regional ties with all neighbor nations. Simply, you can say this-by doing this we managed to evade Indian influence in other countries.

Pakistan has more $1 billion of investment in Bangladesh. You compare us with Afghanistan? It just shows how ill informed you are.

Despite bad governance and corrupt politicians in our country, if we can make an investment of a billion dollars in your country, what will we do if we have an honest govt and stable country!!!???

what the hell is going on in this thread :woot:

OOO my rulers! Come on! Next time we will sodomize you and your great Nation of Chutia!

we will never come to that shitttty land of dirt we will send our falcons

two are enough for whole bengali slums we can't waste more on that dirt

94acff041513a65fe7e4de07fb75a2ce2.jpg

Any country has the right to crush insurgency. If Pakistan army entered then East Pakistan,it was for their inherent right to crush the mukti bahini insurgents.
They used to pick up non bengalis and kill them based on ethnicity and language.

Although i agree that if Bangladesh wanted freedom,Pakistan shouldnt have tried to stop them.
It was an unnecessary war which Pakistan Army shouldnt have fought.

"and now you have very strong military which face india ? now idians never kill you daily basics ? in last 41 years how many BDians killed by pakistanis ? then look how many by BD forces and indian forces .your politicians keep you in 1971 not out fault we don't care you people"

Bangladesh Military strength is 1/3 of Indian. Bangladesh don't need to develop Military more than expected cause we are not after wars with India. Bangladesh is quite clear on it's stance and we said India what are the criteria to have ties. We are doing good and soon we will be even better Educated than you. We can rule you anyway if we want to. Today when you look for International Cricket in Pakistan makes the world go laugh.Your Govt. can't even give a security statement for Bangladesh Team which was the reason for failed tour. Now you are threatening me from which platform! Go and kill yourself by suicide bombing. You used our resources and our armies to turn against us! Bloody Chutiye you are the real traitors. Tera ma ki chut

kisi ko us ki auqaat per laya ja raha hai tum logoon ne un ko economy economy keh ker asmaan per chardha dala hai :P

Any country has the right to crush insurgency. If Pakistan army entered then East Pakistan,it was for their inherent right to crush the mukti bahini insurgents.
They used to pick up non bengalis and kill them based on ethnicity and language.

Although i agree that if Bangladesh wanted freedom,Pakistan shouldnt have tried to stop them.
It was an unnecessary war which Pakistan Army shouldnt have fought.

Before the massacre of March 25, there were no talk of separation, let alone Independence! Everything happened for Bhutto. He didn't want to give the rightful govt. to govern the country! then, the massacre came in! What you want then!

kisi ko us ki auqaat per laya ja raha hai tum logoon ne un ko economy economy keh ker asmaan per chardha dala hai :P

Abe sale, uneducated cult! why don't you come in public and say so! We wish to see you give statements in public! Your place is in the Pakistan,you are now! Will remain there and if you continue hostility,even Afghanistan will keep kicking you! Keep on going.

You used our resources and our armies to turn against us! Bloody Chutiye you are the real traitors. Tera ma ki chut[/I]

Bengali brothers are getting very abusive. It seems like they are out of their wits. Its only then that you start using abusive language.

We are Muslims and so are you. So if you refer to out mother's private parts, then its your mother's private parts too because remember all Muslims are brothers. So please refrain from going that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom