What's new

Foreigners' trip to Pakistan - 2011

I am not the one who wrote about 3 lions and how nosterdamous predicted the state with 3 lions will go down.

You are the one who referred above about a country whose symbol has 4 lions.

Talk about expectations.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

The topic is not about how friendly Indians are. Its about how friendly Pakistani's are.

I never said we are a tourist heaven.

GB

Pakistanis are friendlier than Indians, tourists in Pakistan don't get raped in India like foreigners do in Goa & Delhi, as well as the rest of India. Thanks for ruining this thread :tdown:

I am not the one who wrote about 3 lions and how nosterdamous predicted the state with 3 lions will go down.
You are the one who referred above about a country whose symbol has 4 lions.
Talk about expectations.
Mine was an honest question. Yours is a jibe when a dedicate thread already exists on that topic.

Wow Bilal, thats a nice thread, i've not seen the mention of Taxila anywhere, it attracts lots of tourists a lots of tourists.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Wow Bilal, thats a nice thread, i've not seen the mention of Taxila anywhere, it attracts lots of tourists.

any person can post on the website , maybe some Pakitsnai made account on the website and started blogging to make pakistan looks better.

how can anyone say that it is more developed than Indian cities or it looks like China 6 months ago ..:rofl: that person is either a blind or a pakistani

definitely a pakistani wrote that blog

Foreigner's trip to Pakistan - March 2011:

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd Shea in Pakistan 2011:

Todd_Shea_with_Pakistans_Future_Large.jpg

todd-shea-music_306x199.jpg

Atif-Aslam-Todd-Shea-with-Ustad-Fateh-Ali.jpg

Atif-Aslam-Todd-Shea-Sarmad-Lanny-jamming-in-Pakistan-Sep-2010-3-300x200.jpg

2583007810_6fc513e18b.jpg

5159752773_d15960a90f.jpg

637283299.jpg

any person can post on the website , maybe some Pakitsnai made account on the website and started blogging to make pakistan looks better.

how can anyone say that it is more developed than Indian cities or it looks like China 6 months ago ..:rofl: that person is either a blind or a pakistani

Well Mr Khan, I've come across Indians doing that kind of stuff, but even I can't even coax a Pakistani into it.

It's not written by a Pakistani, it's written by these people:

1.1308005421.a-bumpy-side-trip.jpg

1.1308005421.trying-to-learn-their-drumming-style.jpg

who is todd shea never heard of him..

i am sure there are tourists everywhere who get ripped off.
bilal the difference between indian tourists of goa and delhi and pak abduction is that..
in india, these were one off instances done by indivuduals without it being a network of rpists or any political cause. Its just a matter of thievery. but in pak, its being done by a political organisation(TTP) with close contacts to govt. thats the biggest issue.

who is todd shea never heard of him..

i am sure there are tourists everywhere who get ripped off.
bilal the difference between indian tourists of goa and delhi and pak abduction is that..
in india, these were one off instances done by indivuduals without it being a network of rpists or any political cause. Its just a matter of thievery. but in pak, its being done by a political organisation(TTP) with close contacts to govt. thats the biggest issue.

I have never heard of a tourist (besides Daniel Pearl) getting attacked by a terrorist in Pakistan, whereas abduction & rape of foreigners is prevalent over India. This is not a thread about India anyways.

Back
Top Bottom