What's new

Foreign Shia militia's fighting in Syria higly underreported in the media

So kick US bases out of GCC and quit whining, the last double standard we need is to hear are gulfies talking bad about America.

Doritos oh I much I likes them, but you puffff. Go read what I wrote again. I was talking about iran. Oh wait, you are an iranian tool as well. Thus the reaction. lol

no foreign fighters have any business in Syrian nation......and no foreign countries have any business meddling in their internal affairs..PERIOD!!!

Syria is a major lesson for all other Muslim countries. Set aside your sectarian BS differences; be one nation.

no foreign boots (apart from some mis-guided JSOC guys here and there) required in Syria and just by arming them they've turned them against eachother.....who is laughing the most? Syrians or the enemies of Syrian Republic?

what a fcked up situation

So kick US bases out of GCC and quit whining, the last double standard we need is to hear are gulfies talking bad about America.

The GCC reserve the right to do whatever they wanted to do mate :what: just like any other country on the planet.

Doritos oh I much I likes them, but you puffff. Go read what I wrote again. I was talking about iran. Oh wait, you are an iranian tool as well. Thus the reaction. lol

Don't worry about Doritos :lol: he often put unrelated stuff to the subject :lol:

no foreign fighters have any business in Syrian nation......and no foreign countries have any business meddling in their internal affairs..PERIOD!!!

Syria is a major lesson for all other Muslim countries. Set aside your sectarian BS differences; be one nation.

no foreign boots (apart from some mis-guided JSOC guys here and there) required in Syria and just by arming them they've turned them against eachother.....who is laughing the most? Syrians or the enemies of Syrian Republic?

Actually I noticed many time we Pakistani are still slave minded people. If we talk against Arabs policy, then labelled as Iranian or Shia or we talk against Iranian regional policy we labelled as Saudis or arabs. But Pakistani never notice in this war we lost both shia and sunni over 60,000 ,but we never stop sing slavery anthem . Let arab kill each other , first take care of your home...again Ummah song is bullshitz. If today a dispute rise between Pak and Inda , then no one will come to help us.

What do you think drug lords of northern alliance did to Pashtoons in 2001?
A country surrounded by so called Islamic republics!
One Islamic republic is friend of hindus and the other one is suffering from same hindus.

What do you think drug lords of northern alliance did to Pashtoons in 2001?
A country surrounded by so called Islamic republics!
One Islamic republic is friend of hindus and the other one is suffering from same hindus.

Afghanistan should've been lesson enough for those stakeholders now indulging in utter stupidity in Syria

clearly, ashes of the Cold War not fully extinguished yet

Actually I noticed many time we Pakistani are still slave minded people. If we talk against Arabs policy, then labelled as Iranian or Shia or we talk against Iranian regional policy we labelled as Saudis or arabs. But Pakistani never notice in this war we lost both shia and sunni over 60,000 ,but we never stop sing slavery anthem . Let arab kill each other , first take care of your home...again Ummah song is bullshitz. If today a dispute rise between Pak and Inda , then no one will come to help us.

we dont need nobody to help us on that front.....

for some Pakistanis, religiosity goes beyond common sense and basic morals.....the mental slavery must end. That's what casues this sectarian BS. A sense of Nationalism and not going into this sectarian or tribalistic divisions and other BS is the best weapon against the enemy(s)

2o7o33A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems the number of foreign shia fighters exceeded the number of foreign sunni fighters, which is perhaps explained by the fact that shia fighters are paid monthly by the iranian government while sunni fighters get paid nothing.
According to recent western intelligence estimates, there are about 7 thousand sunni foreign fighters, but hizballah alone sent over 5000 highly trained fighters. Plus about 3 thousand iraqis.

What’s the point to count which side has more foreign fighters.

Iraq can be explained, 1-1,5 million migrated to Syria after 2003, counting them as foreigner fighters is wrong as they settled there before the war.
The point is present a fair objective assessment on the ground and to dispel the myth perpetuated by the media that the conflict is between Syrian national army vs foreign fighters.
Almost all Iraqis fighting in Syria came from Iraq after the uprising, under the command of Iraqi Shia organized militias like Badr & Liwa Alhaqq.

Back
Top Bottom