What's new

Foreign funded NGO's stalling development; causing annual loss of growth of 3% :IB

who said they don't produce methane u fool.

the only thing laughable was ur way of putting it.
dosen't change a thing its a very costly process and india is not ready for it

who said they don't produce methane u fool.

the only thing laughable was ur way of putting it.
dosen't change a thing its a very costly process and india is not ready for it
He didn't take into account the space occupied by such methane plants will be huge since he wants to ferment them and the methane produced will be less compared to traditional coal powered plants.

He didn't take into account the space occupied by such methane plants will be huge since he wants to ferment them and the methane produced will be less compared to traditional coal powered plants.

sir have a lookat dump yards near bombay they dump 7000 tons of grabage a day... this is just Mumbai, Navi mumbai and Thane are more .... storage tanks for fermentation can be underground and over the ground as well.. as i said, they help the coal power plant, the methane would reach the atmosphere by lieing around at the dump yard anyways ... this garbage can easily power 1-2 suburbs

sir have a lookat dump yards near bombay they dump 7000 tons of grabage a day... this is just Mumbai, Navi mumbai and Thane are more .... storage tanks for fermentation can be underground and over the ground as well.. as i said, they help the coal power plant, the methane would reach the atmosphere by lieing around at the dump yard anyways ... this garbage can easily power 1-2 suburbs
I agree with you if you say they generate extra energy besides the coal plant.Anything extra is good, but to say we should rely totally on methane plants for industries as you said was not viable,i was referring to that point of yours, i doubt it can power 2 suburbs but maybe 1, Mumbai electricity consumption is greater when compared to other cities.

Back
Top Bottom