What's new

For "Samsung" fanbois......

I didn't see the phone but if it's actually sudden death problem . but sudden death is not the touch screen won't work anymore in sudden death your phone is working then it turn off and never turn on . and the only thing you can do send it to samsung so they can replace the mother board , but if your phone is not dead yet you can flash one of these firmware

how do you know it not taken with the camera of the mentioned phones , GSMArena is one of the must reputable sources in mobile world

Thanks bro but how should i use these firmware when the screen is totally out, even after taking out battery and on reconnection the starting Samsung logo doesn't appear, the side buttons are working, phone call can be done, but the question is how to use these firmwares.

Thanks bro but how should i use these firmware when the screen is totally out, even after taking out battery and on reconnection the starting Samsung logo doesn't appear, the side buttons are working, phone call can be done, but the question is how to use these firmwares.

Are you sure that your screen is working fine?
Otherwise you can flash via Odin if you have Samsung or FLashtools for Sony.

Are you sure that your screen is working fine?
Otherwise you can flash via Odin if you have Samsung or FLashtools for Sony.

the screen is not working thats the issue, its black and touch is also not working.

the screen is not working thats the issue, its black and touch is also not working.

How did it happen? Did you drop it or changed the screen settings on a Custom ROM / Kernel ?

1. Dropped - have it checked, sometimes it's a minor issue with the LED cabling or maybe a bigger problem which needs a replacement

2. Tweaking/Settings - Custom ROMs have a risk of damaging your hardware if you are not careful enough. Try flashing a new ROM and see of the screen responds. Sometimes the display drivers are incorrect for your device so a ROM change fixes that. But if it still doesn't respond then you got a hardware issue. Solution in (1)

you must use Odin to flash the new firmware , but for that you must enter Download mode first . and as I said these were for the time that your phone was not affected with SDS right know the best you can do is to send it for Samsung representative in UAE if you live there , they will replace the motherboard of the phone . by the way in some lucky cases they replace the 16b motherboard with a 32gb one as this problem is exclusive to some 16gb phone that used some defective memory or memory controller

Why do people get such a hard on for brands? I have Apple Ipod/Ipads, Lg TV/Monitors, Samsung S3, and Windows based PC/laptops. Who cares what other people think? They all work out fine for me, and at the end of the day, that's all I really care about.

If its in warranty then take it to the services center......if not then get it repaired and get rid of it and never buy Shitsung again.

Why do people get such a hard on for brands? I have Apple Ipod/Ipads, Lg TV/Monitors, Samsung S3, and Windows based PC/laptops. Who cares what other people think? They all work out fine for me, and at the end of the day, that's all I really care about.

well Apple won't work for me until a Jailbreak comes for it , then well t will work like everything else just sadly they overcharge people for the device , but when it come to GPU only nVIDIA works for me , for some unknown reasons AMD never satisfy me .

well Apple won't work for me until a Jailbreak comes for it , then well t will work like everything else just sadly they overcharge people for the device , but when it come to GPU only nVIDIA works for me , for some unknown reasons AMD never satisfy me .

That's my point, you should buy something based on what suits your needs best, not just based on the brand name itself.

Good for you.........In my country S3 costs 50 thousand Rs and if it will not funtion properly then definitely ill get pissed.

used to be a nokia fan....poor old nokia....:cry:...r.i.p

HTC has good phones but there are certain flaws -

1. They have builtin irreplaceable batteries - which would mean after 500 charges the batteries will become weak and you might have to throw away the phone - that would mean in less than 1 1/2 years.

i dont think so bro.....my desire which i bought in 2010in india is still going decent..

That sucks maybe try checking ebay?

Ebay's for the US mainly. And American phones may not work elsewhere. GSM-based carriers like T-mobile do though after unlocking them.

Being tech-savvy outside the US is a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom