What's new

Flatten Gaza: Gilad Sharon

From a father like that,you don't expect a human to be born.
The only thing human about them is they walk on 2 feet,others are just animal features.

And bailing Iran out with weapons when Saddam backed by all GCC nations was butchering them. Now I seriously think they did a mistake!

And bailing Iran out with weapons when Saddam backed by all GCC nations was butchering them. Now I seriously think they did a mistake!

Cut the crap please
Israel was just a middle man in Iran-Contra affair,it didn't give Iran anything,but only transferred some of U.S arms to Iran and U.S gave the money to them.
It was between Iran and U.S mainly.Besides,the whole arm sales to Iran did not have any importance in fate of war.Some TOW missiles can not change the fate of any war.Iran fought Iraq all by itself.

Besides,Iran had helped Israel many times before,like supplying its oil in Arab-Israeli wars.It was one of very few friends Israel had in ME.So we did them a favor too.
Israel didn't did it out of their good heart,they did it because they feared Saddam's stupid acts.They wanted Iraq to be weakened by Iran,so it wouldn't have time to think about Israel.
Put all this aside,what I don't understand is,what will you gain from licking Israeli arses?

Everyone in this forum knows you have a double personality.In the past,you some days supported Iran,some other days insulted it.Sometimes insulted Israel,and the other day,endorsing it.Above this all,you support Saudi regime by all means.
You are suffering from instability in personality,better to visit a shrink.

Cut the crap please
Israel was just a middle man in Iran-Contra affair,it didn't give Iran anything,but only transferred some of U.S arms to Iran and U.S gave the money to them.
It was between Iran and U.S mainly.Besides,the whole arm sales to Iran did not have any importance in fate of war.Some TOW missiles can not change the fate of any war.Iran fought Iraq all by itself.

Besides,Iran had helped Israel many times before,like supplying its oil in Arab-Israeli wars.It was one of very few friends Israel had in ME.So we did them a favor too.
Israel didn't did it out of their good heart,they did it because they feared Saddam's stupid acts.They wanted Iraq to be weakened by Iran,so it wouldn't have time to think about Israel.
Put all this aside,what I don't understand is,what will you gain from licking Israeli arses?

Everyone in this forum knows you have a double personality.In the past,you some days supported Iran,some other days insulted it.Sometimes insulted Israel,and the other day,endorsing it.Above this all,you support Saudi regime by all means.
You are suffering from instability in personality,better to visit a shrink.

You basically admit that Iran has no clear vision of future policies and is happy to do whatever floats the boat temporarily.

PS: I dont support anyone based on an agenda, I do not have a black and white personality but I like to discuss the core of the situation in the light of current circumstances.

And in any case, Arabis are doing better than Iran under Ayatollahs!

This guy's dad once dreamed to position Israel as the "policeman of the Middle East" :lol: :lol:

by going thru the thread ive seen kal e and somebozo got some serious issue with Islam..one is against fasting jihad and prayers while the other is against getting virgins(going to heaven) ..I dont know how your parents raised you..but i tell you they did a pretty bad job at teaching you Islam properly...your hearts are so full of hatred tht you have no respect left for your own religion

You need to travel more. Come to turkey and see the benefits of separating religion and state. Learn about the revolution turkey went through and how the efforts of Mustafa Kemal to get rid of islam from education, industry and politics have benefited turkey.

If you are a frog in a well filled with deluded, ill-informed mullahs you will never understand any of this though.

You can pray all day in your own house but when you use religion to try and run a nation of 180 million diverse individuals. You will fail. No two ways about it.

Yeah there army kills 11 months kids. No I don't want my army doing this sh!t.

You seem to be coward and eunuch of the same kind. Volunteer yourself for the IDF.

No, their Army retaliates when rockets are fired into their country. Israel has every right to respond to these rockets and in any way it deems fit.

Thank God Pakistan is not Israel. And as for Malala, i don't think Pakistan is in a position to carry out offensive in N.Waziristan. Contrary to Israel having access to uninterrupted US aid.

Yes, Pakistan is not like Israel. To have the military capability to launch an attack you need to have strong fundamentals in a nation. You dont do it when half your country is uneducated and running on madrassa's and not schools.
Unlike Pakistan, Israel has world class educational institutes, dont dabble in state terrorism and have a thriving economy.
So yes, they can afford wars.

No, their Army retaliates when rockets are fired into their country. Israel has every right to respond to these rockets and in any way it deems fit.

Yes, Pakistan is not like Israel. To have the military capability to launch an attack you need to have strong fundamentals in a nation. You dont do it when half your country is uneducated and running on madrassa's and not schools.
Unlike Pakistan, Israel has world class educational institutes, dont dabble in state terrorism and have a thriving economy.
So yes, they can afford wars.

for your kind information, its the israel which is illegal state, they have taken the land of Palestine and thrown every other Muslims into Gaza and now says Hamas is hiding behind civilians ... Shame on israel and Indians who support the illegal state.

Leave their country and we will see the peace in middle east. looks like Hitler made a big mistake by leaving few jews ... but this shows us jews cannot live in peace with Muslims if they are ruling the country. whereas we have seen in history and even today jews live peacefully when rulers are muslims ...

Thank to Allah that Pakistan is not israel. we are much better then israel.... but you cant understand this as people like you always value the things in terms of $$ ....

for your kind information, its the israel which is illegal state, they have taken the land of Palestine and thrown every other Muslims into Gaza and now says Hamas is hiding behind civilians ... Shame on israel and Indians who support the illegal state.

Leave their country and we will see the peace in middle east. looks like Hitler made a big mistake by leaving few jews ... but this shows us jews cannot live in peace with Muslims if they are ruling the country. whereas we have seen in history and even today jews live peacefully when rulers are muslims ...
Ofcourse we know 99% of the Muslims would love nothing more than a genocide of Israeli's. If you throw rockets into the territory of Israel, Israel will respond with military might. Dont crib. If you have to yell from the rooftops, then yell about how Hamas should stop throwing rockets in Israel which also kill Israeli children.

But maybe you think its ok for Israeli children to die from Hamas rockets right? Because they are children of a lesser/fake god?

Thank to Allah that Pakistan is not israel. we are much better then israel.... but you cant understand this as people like you always value the things in terms of $$ ....
What form do YOU value the things in?
Not dollars, understandable, what else then?
Education?
Gainful employment of youth?
24hour electricity?
No hunger on streets?
Less or rapes and more female empowerment?

Lets take YOUR parameters here on what constitutes a successful nation?

killing yes Israel can do it still but flatten i am not sure any more everything changed after the Arab Spring

Israel is testing everyone and everything

Ofcourse we know 99% of the Muslims would love nothing more than a genocide of Israeli's. If you throw rockets into the territory of Israel, Israel will respond with military might. Dont crib. If you have to yell from the rooftops, then yell about how Hamas should stop throwing rockets in Israel which also kill Israeli children.

But maybe you think its ok for Israeli children to die from Hamas rockets right? Because they are children of a lesser/fake god?

What form do YOU value the things in?
Not dollars, understandable, what else then?
Education?
Gainful employment of youth?
24hour electricity?
No hunger on streets?
Less or rapes and more female empowerment?

Lets take YOUR parameters here on what constitutes a successful nation?

Yes if 99.9% of muslims wants death to israel then there is a fair reasons to this, and we are watching.

What these Hamas and Gaza people do if jews have taken their land and pushing them into small area of Gaza . they do not get any help from outside. they cannot leave that region and still you think they should live in peace ?

illegal state of israel needs to be eliminated at all costs

regarding values? well you cannot understand it so leave it ... :) all the parameters you have mentioned are dependent on $$ so i told be before you cannot understand it ...

Yes if 99.9% of muslims wants death to israel then there is a fair reasons to this, and we are watching.

What these Hamas and Gaza people do if jews have taken their land and pushing them into small area of Gaza . they do not get any help from outside. they cannot leave that region and still you think they should live in peace ?
Yeah right. Im sure there is absolutely no religious bias in the Muslims against Israel. Its just a land issue right?

illegal state of israel needs to be eliminated at all costs
Who declares it illegal? 90% of the world does not.
Infact if you want Palestinians to live, you should tell Hamas not to fire rockets into Israel. If they keep doing this, not many will be left alive in Palestine. If there's one thing you have to admire about Israeli's, they dont tolerate terrorism.
regarding values? well you cannot understand it so leave it ... :) all the parameters you have mentioned are dependent on $$ so i told be before you cannot understand it ...
Yup, im sure Crime, Rape and honour killings are all related to dollars. Which is why they are lower in Israel than Pakistan. But hey, atleast you have 'iman' and 'ghairat' ! Right?

Yeah right. Im sure there is absolutely no religious bias in the Muslims against Israel. Its just a land issue right?

Who declares it illegal? 90% of the world does not.
Infact if you want Palestinians to live, you should tell Hamas not to fire rockets into Israel. If they keep doing this, not many will be left alive in Palestine. If there's one thing you have to admire about Israeli's, they dont tolerate terrorism.

Yup, im sure Crime, Rape and honour killings are all related to dollars. Which is why they are lower in Israel than Pakistan. But hey, atleast you have 'iman' and 'ghairat' ! Right?

Who told you 90% of the world say israel is not illegal, only westerns countries say this as they are the ones who created this illegal country on Muslim land....

yes crime , Rape , honour killings are more in india than Pakistan ... even few days ago there was this report in BBC that most hindus kill girls when they found the gender in pregnancies ... lol

we have already seen hindu iman and ghairat in terms of shivseena or what ever its called.

Israel is the illegal state and even 100% westerns says its not , still its a illegal state and thats what the history is ... sorry you cant change it...
Infact if you want Palestinians to live, you should tell Hamas not to fire rockets into Israel.

Why dont you tell israel to stop killing innocent people and leave the illegal state? Hamas and Palestine have all the rights to defend themselves ...

Who told you 90% of the world say israel is not illegal, only westerns countries say this as they are the ones who created this illegal country on Muslim land....
I dont think India is a Western Country, nor is China, nor is Turkey, nor is Egypt, nor is Singapore, nor are most African nations.

yes crime , Rape , honour killings are more in india than Pakistan ... even few days ago there was this report in BBC that most hindus kill girls when they found the gender in pregnancies ... lol

we have already seen hindu iman and ghairat in terms of shivseena or what ever its called.
Brilliant logic to deflect a question. I was not talking about India was I. I dont really know whether such things are more in India or Pakistan. So Sure, India has all those problems you listed. And did you hear me say that India is better than Israel??
Did you hear Indians talking about genocide of Israeli's?

Nope. Some said Pakistan is better than Israel in things 'not related to dollars'. I asked what they were?

Israel is the illegal state and even 100% westerns says its not , still its a illegal state and thats what the history is ... sorry you cant change it...

Why dont you tell israel to stop killing innocent people and leave the illegal state? Hamas and Palestine have all the rights to defend themselves ...

Sorry, but Israel is there to stay. If you want peace for your 'brothers', then tell Hamas to stop firing rockets into Israel, because those rockets will be responded to by Israel using 'disproportionate force'.
Simple enough equation - fire a few hundred rockets into Israel, lose a few hundred Palestinians.

I dont think India is a Western Country, nor is China, nor is Turkey, nor is Egypt, nor is Singapore, nor are most African nations.

Brilliant logic to deflect a question. I was not talking about India was I. I dont really know whether such things are more in India or Pakistan. So Sure, India has all those problems you listed. And did you hear me say that India is better than Israel??
Did you hear Indians talking about genocide of Israeli's?

Nope. Some said Pakistan is better than Israel in things 'not related to dollars'. I asked what they were?

Sorry, but Israel is there to stay. If you want peace for your 'brothers', then tell Hamas to stop firing rockets into Israel, because those rockets will be responded to by Israel using 'disproportionate force'.
Simple enough equation - fire a few hundred rockets into Israel, lose a few hundred Palestinians.

you are wrong illegal state of israel is not here to stay , what you cant think is , israel took over Palestine land and pushed all Muslims into small part which is called Gaza, without any contact with outside world , it is ranked as world biggest open air jail... and you think its not genocide of Muslims in gaza (shame)
Now Hamas which they pushed into small area of Gaza too along with Muslim civilians, do not have mush space to fight in open grounds ...

they are fighting for their land and lives, they do not have option to leave that place , but who i am telling this too , another supporter to israel who do not care for innocent and what israel have done to get their lands and pushed them into open air jail and they cannot go out side, no one can go inside Gaza and still you say they should die without firing anything they might have(small rockets)?

you are 100% wrong and just giving favour to your friend without thinking and using logic that your friend is the main problem ...

i have said enough and you wont get any of my reply back after this ...

you are wrong illegal state of israel is not here to stay , what you cant think is , israel took over Palestine land and pushed all Muslims into small part which is called Gaza, without any contact with outside world , it is ranked as world biggest open air jail... and you think its not genocide of Muslims in gaza (shame)
They are not killing Palestinians, so it cannot be genocide.

Now Hamas which they pushed into small area of Gaza too along with Muslim civilians, do not have mush space to fight in open grounds ...
They do infact have space. We had the fortune of some member posting satellite imagery of Gaza. It has lots of free space and fields. Yet Hamas chooses to store weapon cache's behind schools and orphanages. They know that when Israel strikes at these, innocent children will die. Yet Hamas chooses to do this.

they are fighting for their land and lives, they do not have option to leave that place , but who i am telling this too , another supporter to israel who do not care for innocent and what israel have done to get their lands and pushed them into open air jail and they cannot go out side, no one can go inside Gaza and still you say they should die without firing anything they might have(small rockets)?
They are not fighting for their lives. All problems will end once Hamas decides to stop trying to kill Israeli's. Btw they use BM-21 Grad rockets.

you are 100% wrong and just giving favour to your friend without thinking and using logic that your friend is the main problem ...

i have said enough and you wont get any of my reply back after this ...
Sure mate. No problems. Blindly keep hating Israel and choose not to debate.

Back
Top Bottom