What's new

Five countries the U.S. is screwing over

r u sure u had 1 father,just curious:partay: coz most of ur kind dont so...

Ahhh...product of Pakistani biology classes I see!:what: Between witch hunting and genie recognition I presume?

what the ppl of these places do when they hear drone attacks... they shld come and do something!!

you should stay away your drone was enter in pakistan and this happen my son

israeli_uav_3.jpg

israeli_uav_7.jpg

israeli_uav_8.jpg

israeli_uav_9.jpg

even your manned

mig21_feb5.jpg

at the end an advise gory ke jooty chatny se acha hai hamsay ko galy laga lo

Ahhh...product of Pakistani biology classes I see!:what: Between witch hunting and genie recognition I presume?

1 shitty product of ur shitty god knows how many fathers....ah i see

What does the tail of an old Afghan fighter gotta do with drones exactly?:hitwall: And that AAM? Not off a drone.

1 shitty product of ur shitty god knows how many fathers....ah i see
yeah yeah...my mom dresses me funny. Hope your extraordinarily sharp wit defends the borders well. One way to spot a foriegner? Their jokes and put-downs translate poorly...:wave:

in my honest opinion, they've been behaving that way for quite a while.

So the words - dumbass and mega-dumbass is a misnormer here - do you agree? You can call Americans hawks and the leaders Liberal Hawks. But if that policy has made U.S successful, so be it. No one respects a loser.
As for the ill-treatment of native americans at present and second class treatment of mexican americans, I am not sure where you are getting these information from.

So the words - dumbass and mega-dumbass is a misnormer here - do you agree? You can call Americans hawks and the leaders Liberal Hawks. But if that policy has made U.S successful, so be it. No one respects a loser.
As for the ill-treatment of native americans at present and second class treatment of mexican americans, I am not sure where you are getting these information from.

I live in El Paso....my Mexican-American friends (and girl friend) will be suprised to hear of their poor treatment.:what:

Buffer against whom, genius? They only border the US. You do know what a "buffer" state is....right?:disagree:

We know what to expect. The Indians told us.

For being a superpower, you sure rely on other nations to tell you stuff.

Yeah...Canada "tells us stuff"....whoa...wonder what evil they done been whispren' in our ear lately...

I live in El Paso....my Mexican-American friends (and girl friend) will be suprised to hear of their poor treatment.:what:

:lol: - people do not realise that U.S has the first African American president which in itself a testimony to the multicultural nature and acceptance of the U.S people.

Juice said:
Buffer against whom, genius? They only border the US. You do know what a "buffer" state is....right?

We know what to expect. The Indians told us.

dr.rehan said:

Yeah...Canada "tells us stuff"....whoa...wonder what evil they done been whispren' in our ear lately...

Its called Incompetence. The inability of your inteligence agency to perform its duties!

You are making ear-bite! Fleem your snarkish competence! Your inabilty to duty says much!

Back
Top Bottom