What's new

Five countries the U.S. is screwing over

5 Countries the U.S. Is Royally Screwing Over"

Only FIVE???
And the rest of the world is Uncle Sam's much-honored wife , I suppose?

Over time, I think the United States' record for screwing over other countries probably does, in fact, "entitle" it to the name of most powerful nation.

Ulysses said:
you should be happy we didn't invade Pakistan right after 9/11
Original Post By Ulysses

you already did it and yes we will welcome your burger thug army here you will have black howk down.2 here

Haha. Invade pakistan a country of LIONS?

Ulysses: Why do you think us sends inn drones? Going inn to PK would be a one way mission, a suicide, considered as murdering your troops.

We'r neither iraq, nor afghanistan, Or Sissies wearing bangles. What ever you would use of tech. to stay off our radar, when you plan to attack us on larger scale, would be know to us, as soon as your gov knows. (Not without reason ISS is counted as best agency in the world. ref: The World’s Best Intelligence Agencies

Capability of your troops vs our troops? Pakistan Army wins Gold Medal in Cambrian Patrols 2010 - YouTube
And if you have seen the link now, you would understand what our troops would do to
your ! Can you imagie?

In pakistan you would have been BLACKHAWK'D all over the nation. Our nation is full of Lion heart people.You would never set your foot on our nation again, as your feets would be chopped off and feed to the dogs!

Pakistan is indians biggest nightmare. Once you become pakistans enemy, you wont get rid of us
for 10-30-50-.... years!!!
, & 9/11 would look like a small scale experiment. Look at India, Still trying to scrape there honor from the floor, trying to tell that they won Kargil (against lesser mujahedins)/Dehli (against 10 guys. LOL) etc etc. India will never get rid of us. We will soon again rule them for 1000 new years.

They wanted to man up with us after dehli, but there military was so slow! Indian Army 'lumbering and slow': US envoy's cable - Hindustan Times.Imagine what we would have done to them! Imagin what PAK army would do to you!

Some food for thought from Indian news agency:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxnGLUVJ_7o

And some more news from India:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5c2YNYgGyY&feature=related

And a good night sleep hug from pakistani people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpImS51hmMo

Atleast you of all Yanks recognize how your head honchos solve problems.

tumblr_m5vvesL9tb1qfuqg2o1_500.jpg

Atleast you of all Yanks recognize how your head honchos solve problems.

tumblr_m5vvesL9tb1qfuqg2o1_500.jpg

I could understand that Pakistanis are upset about U.S. Care to explain your hate for U.S?(even your profile expresses hate)

You should be Happy you didn't or every country in Asia will have nuclear weapons.
+ your endangering all of Israel.

US should also be happy it didn't invade Pakistan, for not doing that saved countless American lives.

I could understand that Pakistanis are upset about U.S. Care to explain your hate for U.S?(even your profile expresses hate)

Hate is a strong word as my better half says. I'm not gonna use the standard argument that I don't hate all americans and that I have american friends (I do, but I tell them that they're dumbasses to have the mega-dumbasses they have on top, they really don't have a choice when it comes to electing a government, it's either the devil or the deep sea, or as of recently retarded Teabaggers. But then it's their responsibility that whoever is in power is in power (past, present & future). I just happen to call bullsh!t wherever I see it.

To put it into perspective for you. America has been around for about 236 years, and has been at war with one nation or the other for about 210+ years out of that number. That's about 89% of it's existence. Even a nation state like China, with all the disputes they have, has not engaged in offensive conflict since it's birth that would result in a percentage like that.

funny-America-war-list.jpg

sad but true . we hate USA now more then we hate Satan

I feel sorry for Muslims being hated more around the world.

when your familiy member killed in drone attack.when your family member shot dead by American agent like RD.and when American consulate car kill your family member on footpath just for nothing then come talk to us.USA i no-1 evil on earth ever .they are animals and have no respect of life unless its American life .:tdown: you are sitting in USA eating burger and pizza and teaching pakistanis abut USA?

When families get killed on 9/11, embassy attacks, as well as in other countries hatred of Muslims rises. Muslims have no respect for life. Guess what? More Muslims have been killed by their own. You should start looking in the mirror and explain why Muslims are being killed by your own.

when your familiy member killed in drone attack.when your family member shot dead by American agent like RD.and when American consulate car kill your family member on footpath just for nothing then come talk to us.USA i no-1 evil on earth ever .they are animals and have no respect of life unless its American life .:tdown: you are sitting in USA eating burger and pizza and teaching pakistanis abut USA?
So...who in your family was killed in a drone strike? Or was it a friend of a cousin heard the neighbor's dog's sitter's uncle?

When families get killed on 9/11, embassy attacks, as well as in other countries hatred of Muslims rises. Muslims have no respect for life. Guess what? More Muslims have been killed by their own. You should start looking in the mirror and explain why Muslims are being killed by your own.

i don't care muslims :lol: 9/11 done by pakistanis? any pakistani involvement ?

Your definition of the world is what? the West?

I have news for you.. guess what we are here to stay..and our numbers are only getting larger.

Meanwhile, you can continue to hate and whine.

So...who in your family was killed in a drone strike? Or was it a friend of a cousin heard the neighbor's dog's sitter's uncle?

i know in USA teens don't know whom is there real father but in our country every pakistani is like my brother :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom