What's new

Five Americans Arrested in Islamabad

EvoluXon

Reaction score
Five Americans citizens have been arrested in Islamabad.Police recovers modern weapons from them.Intelligence agency has reached the place for further investigation.After this event Interior ministry has ordered to check everyone even high officials like Police officials and Ministers too.

Sources-waqt news tv.

Five Americans citizens have been arrested in Islamabad.Police recovers modern weapons from them.Intelligence agency has reached the place for further investigation.After this event Interior ministry has ordered to check everyone even high officials like Police officials and Ministers too.

Sources-waqt news tv.

Need to investigate if these 5 Americans are involved in the Islamabad University bombings and the recent terror attack on Pak defence post. Gather evidence, then convict the bastards!:sniper:

:pop:

Sources-waqt news tv.

DO u have more info ?

DAMN!!

And we were REAL close to those nukes this time.

Oh well. There's always another day.

Good news on a tough day, eh?:angry:

Then again, if I was in Islamabad, I'd have at least an M1A2 MBT for my personal protection. Nobody's safe there. Least of all Americans.

DAMN!!

Then again, if I was in Islamabad, I'd have at least an M1A2 MBT for my personal protection. Nobody's safe there. Least of all Americans.

and bring plenty of gas!

DAMN!!

U funny American imperialist Satan... :devil::lol:

Fellows,
are we "Muslims"
If yes then why we can't survive without US aid?
&
Can u freely move in US like Americans move in Pakistan?
If answer is "No", then arrest them and punish them.

"Can u freely move in US like Americans move in Pakistan?"

Ask A.M. if he's being arrested daily on his way to class?

OTOH, we ain't exactly moving freely anywhere in Pakistan. Travelling under heavy guard to a limited selection of locations is hardly unlimited access.

I shouldn't have to be telling you this but your brothers and sisters here don't want to break the bad news to your evidently extremely innocent mind.

Thanks.:usflag:

Well if its small time firearms its understandable - as they are americans ... :what: they like their guns

But if its like grandes and C4 or other Espionage they should be investigated - or weapons that look like taliban ones of course investigate

Most Pakistani might not know this but in US guns are sold in grocery shops and you can easily see adds in newspapers setting something that a TERMINATOR would use...

I was shocked when I read a US newspaper in texas , and I was like woah ... I can get a terminator shot gun wicked

The US owns our country. They will be released even if they were moving about in an M1A2 MBT.

Fellows,
are we "Muslims"
If yes then why we can't survive without US aid?
&
Can u freely move in US like Americans move in Pakistan?
If answer is "No", then arrest them and punish them.

I am a Muslim i can freely practice my religion is Usa. i can go any where and every where any body else can go. i can vote buy land and give politicians 1 finger slaute if i chose to do so can i do that in so called Muslim Ummah nations?

Lets send em to Guantanamo or Abu ghuraib and lets see if they Waterboard them:bounce:

Yeah Yeah you are free to do whatever you want to in US and UK. And one day students will be lifted, taken to agencies and then with a sorry will be deported to Pakistan.

I remember this one.

You maybe free to learn in US, I hope, S2, AM does not get arrested everyday but AM does not bring with him automatic weapons and threatens a son/nephew of a congrassman with that and calls him to come with him. Neither he would take pics of that person the next day to threaten him more. Neither he disgraces US and Americans.

Hell..... I know they will be freed. You know US pressure.

KIT Over

Back
Top Bottom