What's new

Five Americans Arrested in Islamabad

No surprise.... americans should be able to move freely in america.
I think kid meant Pakistanis moving freely in US on same level as they do in Pakistan.
If any one have any doubts than he ro she should try to enter US on Pakistan passport and feel the heat.

Sir no offence, Just my view point.

Hi,

None taken---I know what he is saying---but to bring in being a muslim in every issue makes being a muslim cheap if we fail to meet the standard---when you set a higher standard and fail to follow it---it is not the person that is put to shame---it is the standard that we made the basis upon---ie---being a muslim. That is what I wanted to say without putting it in words.

Well the Walmart super-centers here are half grocery store and half deparment store and the sporting goods section does indeed sell hunting rifles and shotguns within eyesight of the grocery aisles.

Hi,

No more guns in california walmarts----and foreigners might not know that in some areas of pakistan's frontier province---you can buy guns, candies and bullets at your local candy store also.

One does not need to come loaded---all you need is an accomplice and dollars. You don't have to worry about the paperwork or the gun being traced back to you---or record of the barrel grooves on the bullet head in the local registery.

I would rather be in jail then on the streets of Pakistan right now :D

Don't remember those detailed qualifiers in his comments.

"I'll take a nice porterhouse, two lamb chops, and a Remington .22 rifle with that neat 6x scope please...?"

That's how I read matters.

There seems a clear demarcation, too, when you walk from one to the other. No?

S 2,

Lamb is a plenty in nwfp---the only thing that you might need are some dollars---other than that---everything is aplenty.

Mughaljee,

Hello kid---it has nothing to do with being a muslim to survive U S aid----we can move freely in the u s, wherever we want to go.

(Thanks Batman: I think kid meant Pakistanis moving freely in US on same level as they do in Pakistan.
If any one have any doubts than he ro she should try to enter US on Pakistan passport and feel the heat.)

Thank you grandpa[to Mr- MastanKhan] but it is not necesary to agree with you :disagree:

Police submit charges against five Americans

SARGODHA: Pakistani police submitted on Tuesday charges of plotting terrorism against five young Americans detained last year, a lawyer said.

The students, in their 20s and from the US state of Virginia, were detained in December in the town of Sargodha, 190 km (120 miles) southeast of Islamabad, and accused of contacting militants over the Internet and plotting attacks.

They have not been formally charged, but police on Tuesday submitted a charge sheet in an anti-terrorist court in Sargodha, said defence lawyer Hassan Dastagir.

“The court received the challan (charge sheet) which carries charges of criminal conspiracy, having the intention to go to Pakistan's neighbouring countries to topple the government and involvement in fund raising for terrorist acts,” he told Reuters.

The court is expected to formally charge the five at the next hearing on March 10, he said.

The case has raised alarm over the danger posed by militants using the Internet to evade tighter international security measures and plan attacks.

The five, who earlier told the court they only wanted to provide fellow Muslims in Afghanistan with medical and financial help, face life imprisonment if convicted, Dastagir said.

Police have said the men - two of them of Pakistani origin, one of Egyptian, one of Yemeni and one of Eritrean origin - wanted to go to Afghanistan to join the Taliban to fight Afghan and Western forces.

Police have said emails showed they contacted Pakistani militants who had planned to use them for attacks in Pakistan, a front-line state in the US-led war against militancy.

The five have accused the US Federal Bureau of Investigation and Pakistani police of torturing them and trying to frame them. Pakistani authorities deny the accusations of mistreatment.

Pakistan is fighting al Qaeda-linked militants and is under pressure from the United States to help stabilise neighbouring Afghanistan by cracking down on militants' cross-border attacks on US-led troops.

any american on pak soil involved in antipak activity must be hanged. i think this is the simplest solutions to get rid off these ****** people :pakistan::sniper::usflag:

any american on pak soil involved in antipak activity must be hanged. i think this is the simplest solutions to get rid off these ****** people :pakistan::sniper::usflag:

Dont get emotional. They are accused not proven.

The young boys seemed to be over emotional which landed them in trouble.

Lets wait for investigation

Dont get emotional. They are accused not proven.

The young boys seemed to be over emotional which landed them in trouble.

Lets wait for investigation

i am not particularly taken about those 5. I am talking above any american who is proven invovled in antipak activity.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom