What's new

First confirmed photos of the J-16 released

There does seems a striking resemblance with the SU-34., however the J-16 appears to have twin cockpits rather than side by side seating. ??

J-16.jpg

su_34_2.jpg

There does seems a striking resemblance with the SU-34., however the J-16 appears to have twin cockpits rather than side by side seating. ??
Okay.
I am really getting worried now. How are you guys able to see what's in the pic and come out with conclusions with such sureity.

Okay.
I am really getting worried now. How are you guys able to see what's in the pic and come out with conclusions with such sureity.

actually windjammer is right...if thats J-16,it has some resemblance with Su-34.its frontal and tail section has a lot of resemblance.still,we should hold our horses until a clearer pic come out..

actually windjammer is right...if thats J-16,it has some resemblance with Su-34.its frontal and tail section has a lot of resemblance.still,we should hold our horses until a clearer pic come out..
Blah.
That image cannot be used as a proof to show that J-16 bears any resemblance to Su-34. As far as I am concerned it is just their 'J-11' [aka illegaly produced Su27]. Plus, don't ever trust Chinese sources. All their sources always go like this
Improved radar [AESA?]
new jet[J-16?]
Improved Engines [WS-15?]
This allows them plausible deniability, so that if ever their lies were caught by some country or agency and revealed in public, they can put the blame to the Chinese yahoos all over the internet.
All they do is provide us with this - improved engines, advanced avionics, improved radar, composites, RAM etc and the Chinese and Pakistani fanboys fill in the rest.

Blah.
That image cannot be used as a proof to show that J-16 bears any resemblance to Su-34. As far as I am concerned it is just their 'J-11' [aka illegaly produced Su27]. Plus, don't ever trust Chinese sources. All their sources always go like this

This allows them plausible deniability, so that if ever their lies were caught by some country or agency and revealed in public, they can put the blame to the Chinese yahoos all over the internet.
All they do is provide us with this - improved engines, advanced avionics, improved radar, composites, RAM etc and the Chinese and Pakistani fanboys fill in the rest.

Fortunately.. this extreme secrecy works out pretty well..
After all.. till the J-20 came out..
Till it was shown to the world.. just one month before that event it was being dismissed as a CGI or photoshop.

Till it was shown to the world.. just one month before that event it was being dismissed as a CGI or photoshop.
I don't recall any such thing. In fact their was a lot of buzz about J-XX if you remember.

Okay.

The pic would be clear & more visible only to all weather friends of China.. thats the way its photoshopped.. Bad, Imran bhai seems not an all weather friend.. lol.. ;)

The pic would be clear & more visible only to all weather friends of China.. thats the way its photoshopped.. Bad, Imran bhai seems not an all weather friend.. lol.. ;)
Anyway, this system works well enough for us too.;)
Pakistani's remain satisfied with their below par products in hope of superior products from their all-weather friends and keep away from western maal.

Really? Is this a new image format, that slowly get's clearer with more time. What is it's name. I want to try it.

he meant after some days clear images will be available

remember J 20 photos used to come and vanish on Chinese internet?

but later clear photo of J 20 was posted on PDF

Blah.

look..the pic is blur..but still,if it its not a wooden model,then,if you concentrate little on tail section and frontal section,there is a lot of common.same "Beak" and a long "chute area"(i don't know what it calls)..but still,i said before,we should wait some more time..by the way,another copy paste i may say.. :lol: :lol: (trolling... :devil: :devil:)

look..the pic is blur..but still,if it its not a wooden model,then,if you concentrate little on tail section and frontal section,there is a lot of common.same "Beak" and a long "chute area"(i don't know what it calls)..but still,i said before,we should wait some more time..by the way,another copy paste i may say.. :lol: :lol: (trolling... :devil: :devil:)
If i were to hazard a guess, I'd say it is much more similar to Su 30MKK.
CY-30MKK.jpg

HEHE, there are many indians here, a blur pic can attract them!!
In china, many Pic is blur in china military website! we are accustomed to these, and some are photoshoped, some are not, Whether is it ture is not important!! Before into service, many blur Pics was outflowed, You judge it! hehe, this is china-style!!
which are different with india, In china, most of weapon is not proclaimed offically before its service, In india, they like announcing their weapon early offically!

HEHE, there are many indians here, a blur pic can attract them!!
In china, many Pic is blur in china military website! we are accustomed to these, and some are photoshoped, some are not, Whether is it ture is not important!! Before into service, many blur Pics was outflowed, You judge it! hehe, this is china-style!!
which are different with india, In china, most of weapon is not proclaimed offically before its service, In india, they like announcing their weapon early offically!
Please use grammar from the next time. Your posts are just as big a blur as that image.

Very True the J-16 is expected to be seen later on this year.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom