What's new

First confirmed photos of the J-16 released

when i said i have a bike , my stupid neighbor who dont even have cycle replied that so what , my friend has car .

Yeah, stupid neighbours huh? Well I am sure they also think of you the same way.....does it make all Indians stupid?

Sino, which "light steath fighter J-21" you refer to?
J-21_model1.jpg

never heard of J-21 and H 9 yet. but that would be great for PLAAF if its going on.
what i meant that wasnt J-11 already there,why need J-16.?
The original J-11 was simply a license built Su-27SK. Then came the J-11A, a fully indigenized (excluding engines) Su-27SK. Then came J-11B, a much upgraded, fully indigenous (including engines) flanker closer to Su-35BM. Now comes J-16, similar to Su-34 in performance and role, but with tandem seating instead of side-by-side.

are you mad? 4000 KM radius is more than most of the bombers!!
Same specs as Su-34. Refer to Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

not so fast; the last time i heard a military insider said the bomber would be released no sooner than 2016
That sounds about right. We probably won't get anything definitive about H-9 until 2014 (a couple more years). Meanwhile, J-16 will already be a huge improvement over our current capabilities.

Well the Su-34 is a bomber.

Not exactly..
its an attack aircraft.. with the ability to engage A2A targets..

Classifications are no longer black and white..

The F-16 armed with GBU's is in many ways a better bomber than the Tu-22..
And the Proposed B-1R would be a better interceptor than many existing aircraft..

The strategic B-52 is one of the best Tactical close air support aircraft in the world today.
and the Tactical F/A-22 is an excellent strategic strike asset.

Well the Su-34 is a bomber.

Not exactly..
its an attack aircraft.. with the ability to engage A2A targets..

Classifications are no longer black and white..

The F-16 armed with GBU's is in many ways a better bomber than the Tu-22..
And the Proposed B-1R would be a better interceptor than many existing aircraft..

The strategic B-52 is one of the best Tactical close air support aircraft in the world today.
and the Tactical F/A-22 is an excellent strategic strike asset.

Back
Top Bottom