What's new

First baby born in IDPs Camp in Bannu, named Azb Khan :)

Actually, I did get tied up for the first one week..... maybe that's the raaz to my genius.......... :cheesy:

Nothing of the sort happened to me; the only such thing that my folks ever did was using some sort of a ring-shaped-pillow made out of rice to support & shape my head - Apparently thats what the women here did to ensure that the head doesn't develop into that oblong shaped thing that it is & remains somewhat spherical ! :D

Maybe thats why I'm Perfection Incarnate ! :o:

Dude, that maybe the final clue we were looking for. Why Lori's are so overly dependent upon Biryani........... the head jack maybe to blame? :D

Nothing of the sort happened to me; the only such thing that my folks ever did was using some sort of a ring-shaped-pillow made out of rice to support & shape my head - Apparently thats what the women here did to ensure that the head doesn't develop into that oblong shaped thing that it is & remains somewhat spherical ! :D

Thanks @S.U.R.B. :)

Damn you! I got the same pillow shaped head! And my granduncle kept running his hand over it saying its perfect look what your mom did ...I didnt know if that was a compliment or an insult! :unsure:

Last edited:
May this baby have a long life full of happiness. He'll be the pride of our nation.

Thanks @S.U.R.B. :)
Damn you! I got the same pillow shaped head! And my granduncle kept running his hand over it saying its perfect look what your mom did ...I didnt know if that was a compliment or an insult! :unsure:

:lol: It was definitely a compliment. Head shape and even forehead shape is a big deal in some circles. I've seen older people running their hands on a kid's forehead and commenting on it lol

Last edited:
BrOadBuIUAAwFCq.jpg

First child born in IDP camp named after the operation; Azb Khan

why is he tied up? :unsure:

They do it & even Baloch do the same.

Back
Top Bottom