What's new

First baby born in IDPs Camp in Bannu, named Azb Khan :)

I heard of this bit...but that is usually acomplished with wrapping the baby tightly in a blanket..could it be too hot to do that hence the rope?

I have heard and seen them do to my cousins but never with a rope...usually in the blanket or chaddar!

Bro unless that baby has leaves growing on him...I am not able to tell you much regarding pediatrics :ashamed: lets ask @Manticore or @S.U.R.B.

I'm not in favor of that.

Just asked a close one about it.And she said that in some cultures mothers do that to restrict the unpredictable movements of the baby.Mothers feel safe when they are moving with the baby in their laps.Few do that to keep the legs and arms straight..(astaghfirullah!)...
She shared her experience about how, a woman answered her queries about those bands.

As i said, temperature management should be the theme,so is the protection which few clothings and a blanket can very well provide .Rest is all cultural and i'm not comfortable to accept that.
Cute child, may he grow in a peaceful and safe environment.

Regards.

Last edited:
I heard of this bit...but that is usually acomplished with wrapping the baby tightly in a blanket..could it be too hot to do that hence the rope?

I have heard and seen them do to my cousins but never with a rope...usually in the blanket or chaddar!

Bro unless that baby has leaves growing on him...I am not able to tell you much regarding pediatrics :ashamed: lets ask @Manticore or @S.U.R.B.

I think its a boy (Azb khan)...get a blue teddy! :P
--
250_baby_bottle_blue.jpg

any medic facility on ground ..?
any tele medicine system for IDP?

I'm not in favor of that.

Just asked a close one about it.And she said that in some cultures mothers do that to restrict the unpredictable movements of the baby.Mothers feel safe when they are moving with the baby in their laps.Few do that to keep the legs and arms straight..(astaghfirullah!)...
She shared her experience about how, a woman answered her queries about those bands.

As i said, temperature management should be the theme,so is the protection which few clothings and a blanket can very well provide it.Rest is all cultural and i'm not comfortable to accept that.
Cute child, may he grow in a peaceful and safe environment.

Regards.
Is there somewhere to I dont teach these new moms on how to care for a baby? Would it effect the baby in anyway?

May you rise up to be the pride of the nation just like the army is behind the operation. Remember the name and your roots and the country you were born in. May you have a happy and peaceful life. for this kid and many others i pray that the army removes each and every last one of those taliban so that he can have a safe and happy future.

guys who took so much pain ..
will even 1% danger baby.
customs many times combine with sciecne as per geography and climate condotion even people too

Don't mingle words son. We can all see through you. Now tell me where do you belong to? Once I'm done with you, you'd hate your reflection.

I mean it is a consequence of his parents suffering by the hands of talibs and army.

It was not directed to poverty stricken NW people.

Is there somewhere to I dont teach these new moms on how to care for a baby? Would it effect the baby in anyway?

That is where antenatal visits can be helpful where you can get all sort of guidance and also the pertinent literature.But in that situation when you have to move out of your comfort zone.... absence of it can create problems.And adding to it ,with a literacy rate that low, the cultural things can shadow all your thoughts and are accepted as a solution....
Forget about the war time ,many will love to practice such things anyway.Since their mom,grandmom used to do so.

Babies have soft cartilaginous structure of bones.Those small robots love to move when they are awake ,while you want him to stay still like a Fauji jawan.For a structure that can grow naturally and anatomically any harness or a bands that is tightly wrapped around him, can not be comfortable for the neonate.

I'll like to push you to read that wiki article on swaddling.
Swaddling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Don't mingle words son. We can all see through you. Now tell me where do you belong to? Once I'm done with you, you'd hate your reflection.
-
see other side too
he may point out ...other side
though birth of baby is welcome..
it war zone situation now...
natals need atmost care and food to both for mother and baby ....
it will be risky physcialy and medicaly to family...

Back
Top Bottom