What's new

Fire in LDA plaza, Lahore

RIP to the dead!

Three people jumped off the building. Three helicopters are involved and rescuing people but other land rescue services are incompetent.

This incident exposed Shahbaz's good governance ...........
I agree with you. Shehbaz Sharif's governance has destroyed LDA many times. In the time of regime of PML-Q, LDA Plaza's maintenance was very good. PML-Q has benifit LDA officials many times. But in Shehbaz Sharif's governance, purchase of provincial offices were banned. Due to this, firefighting equipements were not upgraded.

There were five people on 9th floor and 2 on roof. The people on roof extended some AC cables to the 9th floor and those 5 folks barely climbed up to the roof.

Now Rehman baba on TV and Gilani's son attacked so coverage finished of this fire, helicopter was just about to land when they finished broadcast.

There were more than 7 people trapped in LDA Plaza. 4 on the right side and 3 on the left side. There are many other people trapped in other floors.

I agree with you. Shehbaz Sharif's governance has destroyed LDA many times. In the time of regime of PML-Q, LDA Plaza's maintenance was very good. PML-Q has benifit LDA officials many times. But in Shehbaz Sharif's governance, purchase of provincial offices were banned. Due to this, firefighting equipements were not upgraded.

And rescuing couldn't be done on time .........

RIP to the dead!

Three people jumped off the building. Three helicopters are involved and rescuing people but other land rescue services are incompetent.

People on the land were trying to get control over fire first. Then helicopter cam into area to rescue people.

And rescuing couldn't be done on time .........

Bad performance by rescuing team.

Rehman Baba saying that this was done by Shahbaz Sharif on purpose as the proof of corruption in Metro bus and other cases was in that building.

BTW, this incident has shown a lack of equipment by 1122, they should be having a couple of long ladders for a large city like lahore.

I just switched on the tele and saw those horrendous imaged of people jumping from 9th flour...

RAW is behind it... this is their old operational technique in Lahore.

:omghaha:

images

May the Soul Of Deceased Rest In Peace.

Most such incidents happens deliberately to cover the wrong doings. Someone lit the light on purpose. Some angels benefitted from it, guess who........!

There were more dead bodies found inside the building when some of the people tried to get their vehicles out. A man in basement hit his leg with a body. He lift that body up and ran out from basement. But the man was dead.

I just switched on the tele and saw those horrendous imaged of people jumping from 9th flour...

I heard that most of them were already dead they were just dead bodies that fall from the floor.

Rehman Baba saying that this was done by Shahbaz Sharif on purpose as the proof of corruption in Metro bus and other cases was in that building.

BTW, this incident has shown a lack of equipment by 1122, they should be having a couple of long ladders for a large city like lahore.

I have heard it too, because it is true that all the files related to Metro Bus project were in LDA Plaza. It can be true, but don't know if it is.

Most such incidents happens deliberately to cover the wrong doings. Someone lit the light on purpose. Some angels benefitted from it, guess who........!

Don't know who is behind this all, but now what we can do? We can only pray for the people who died in this shameful incident.

Because of the lack of proper safety equipment and training, and the general lack of attention to public safety, all those fancy tall plazas are potential disasters.

Because of the lack of proper safety equipment and training, and the general lack of attention to public safety, all those fancy tall plazas are potential disasters.

The file for upgration of firefighting equipments and training were in process. But now what, all the record is on fire now, nothing left.

The file for upgration of firefighting equipments and training were in process. But now what, all the record is on fire now, nothing left.

That is ironic, to say the least.

However, unless effective training, policies and equipment are made available, we will be at increasing risks of disasters given that ever taller and larger buildings are being built all over the place every day.

Back
Top Bottom