What's new

Fire breaks out at INS Kalinga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count 1 = "YOU POSTED WRONG TITLE TO DEFAME US!!!!" = Many!

Count 2 = "Wow, excusing the mistake in title, we must do a better job in ensuring safety in these sensitive areas" = 0

We were waiting for your resourceful insight to start on count 2. :rofl::rofl:

We were waiting for your resourceful insight to start on count 2. :rofl::rofl:

Typical mentality, care more for the un-intended insults than correct the problem. No wonder such accident rate is so high. :-)

It's your own, as usual, good for nothing media.

Take it easy.
Donatello Sahib (TT:Analyst) .... You should first click the link and read the news.

Now, fire breaks out at INS Kalinga
Commissioned in 21 November, 1985, INS Kalinga is an Indian Navy establishment reporting to the Eastern Naval Command. It is responsible for preparing, storing and delivering advanced missiles to ships of the Eastern Fleet. INS Kalinga is a fully fledged Station with co-located units such as MARCOS (E), NAD (V), NAI (V) and MES. The station is spread over an area of 734.1 acres and consists of over 900 service and civilian personnel with their families. INS Kalinga is located on the Visakhapatnam - Bheemunipatnam beach road, about 40 kilometers north east of the Visakhapatnam Naval Base.
-

:rofl:

Typical mentality, care more for the un-intended insults than correct the problem. No wonder such accident rate is so high. :-)

:o: Did I unintentionally offend you ?? I am so sorry for that. :rofl::rofl:

You are so cute and funny when you draw analogy between PDFer mentality and IN personnel's mentality.

Go and eat almonds ,I hope that will help your neurons . :lol:

Count 1 = "YOU POSTED WRONG TITLE TO DEFAME US!!!!" = Many!

Count 2 = "Wow, excusing the mistake in title, we must do a better job in ensuring safety in these sensitive areas" = 0
thumb.jpg

:o: Did I unintentionally offend you ?? I am so sorry for that. :rofl::rofl:

You are so cute and funny when you draw analogy between PDFer mentality and IN personnel's mentality.

Go and eat almonds ,I hope that will help your neurons . :lol:

It would help if you read and understand posts before going on a laughing for some reason rampage.

Un-Intentional offense referred to OP mistaking a ground facility for a sub as a pure mistake or pic of sub and Indians took the title change based on the mistake as offensive.

Go tell the families of lost sailors you are too busy fighting mistakes than working to improve safety.

Your almond remedy isnt working on self, why would you recommend it to others?

That -3 tells a lot about you. :-)

Epic fail! INS Kalinga is a Naval establishment with buildings, not a nuclear sub or an aircraft carrier!! :P

Those who got orgasms thinking so, have just wasted their fuel!! :cheesy:

It's amusing how our friends jump at something to bash India without reading the details first. Makes them look terribly silly, what? :crazy:

Anothe jamatiii who knows nothing but talks as he knows everything :lol:

How else he be called Jamati, these are essential attributes of Jamatis ?? But you can see this Jamati is bit different , he is dinigrating Chinese materials . :lol:

How else he be called Jamati, these are essential attributes of Jamatis ?? But you can see this Jamati is bit different , he is dinigrating Chinese materials . :lol:
LOL yeah,i didnt noticce that.
I know (by his post history) that he is a bangladeshi but too ashamed to show his real flags and you are smart enough to know the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom