What's new

Filipino officials ban Chinese diplomat amid spat

We are not prone to whining on our past as the Chinese, who beat their chest and weep over their 100 years of National Shame!

That's because you can feel none.

With invasion comes killing, rape and enslavery, maybe you for one have no problem making it a "natural lifestyle" of yours, we on the other hand haven't lost our pride.

With invasion comes killing, rape and enslavery, maybe you for one have no problem making it a "natural lifestyle" of yours, we on the other hand haven't lost our pride.

Well, we are peace-loving people as whole world knows.

And now you see why world sees China's growth to be aggressive and welcomes India's? :)

these slant eyed chinks must be thrown out of world,they dont deserve to be in asia.
these chinks take money from ccp and become a people liberation troll army working on 50 cents .

India does not look at its history with hate as China does.

Invasions were a part of the lifestyle then and India was rich with treasures. Therefore, it was a natural phenomenon. China too was faced with invaders like the Khans, Machus etc.

Unlike China, India learnt the good things from the invaders and assimilated them as a part of our history including the British. That is the greatness of India - to imbibe the goodness of all!
do u mean, if you cannot resist raping, then just enjoy it?
and, sorry, i am afraid that british feel hard to agree if indian's assimilation target can includes uk.

We are not prone to whining on our past as the Chinese, who beat their chest and weep over their 100 years of National Shame!

Before wondering if India has friends amongst the neighbourhood, do look at China's condition. Do you have any friends? And friends that you may claim to have are those who have to be kept appeased with handouts. Buying friendship so to say. But those who know China well as your immediate neighbours know of your crocodile tears and Red Riding Hood Grandmother Wolf garb.

The fact that you failed to help Pakistan in its wars with India is a good enough proof that you are self centred and speak through a forked tongue. You play it safe and then show 'friendship' by trying to buy friends with 'friendship deals'!

There are no puppets amongst India's friends. And anyway, you are contradicting yourself. If India, as per you, has no friends, then from where are the puppets surfacing? You do have a fertile imagination that flits like a video game.
without china, india should have triggered the fourth, the fifth war against pk many years ago. it is china who keeps south asia peaceful for the recent 40 years, not india the trouble maker at all time.
china has its true friends for sure, at least, china has pk and north korea. does india have such a friend list? i am afraid, no. the reason is two folder, one, india has no money, two, even if india has money, it cannot get a true friend. as indian cannot be trusted by all means. and it is india who honestly believe friendship can be bought. for example, india begins to invest in africa in the very recent time just because it found that africa is not so interested in supporting india being UNSC permanent member, india obsesses with western world's favor, and thinks it is friendship. no, not at all, why those western medias say highly of india? as they need a house pet like india to let china not too dazzlingly brilliant, and it is more important that nobody really believe that india will one day outperform china.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

thanks, we have earned it.
I like this Chinese idea of all respecting China.

Whatever for?

Respect cannot be demanded, it has to be earned!

Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.

Have you been able to change anything that history of invasions, rapes, pillage and enslavement of the Chinese?

But why wallow in grief?

Look to this day, for in its brief space lies the verities and realities of existence.

and, sorry, i am afraid that british feel hard to agree if indian's assimilation target can includes uk.

without china, india should have triggered the fourth, the fifth war against pk many years ago. it is china who keeps south asia peaceful for the recent 40 years, not india the trouble maker at all time.
china has its true friends for sure, at least, china has pk and north korea. does india have such a friend list? i am afraid, no. the reason is two folder, one, india has no money, two, even if india has money, it cannot get a true friend. as indian cannot be trusted by all means. and it is india who honestly believe friendship can be bought. for example, india begins to invest in africa in the very recent time just because it found that africa is not so interested in supporting india being UNSC permanent member, india obsesses with western world's favor, and thinks it is friendship. no, not at all, why those western medias say highly of india? as they need a house pet like india to let china not too dazzlingly brilliant, and it is more important that nobody really believe that india will one day outperform china.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

hello chink!!!!!!!!!!,

listen,chinks like you can live in fantasy world created around you..
there are no permanent friendship,it is interst which binds together.
you can have ur slaves like pakistan or korea but indians knows the fact that no body is friend forever

hello chink!!!!!!!!!!,

listen,chinks like you can live in fantasy world created around you..

there are no permanent friendship,it is interst which binds together.
you can have ur slaves like pakistan or korea but indians knows the fact that no body is friend forever

these slant eyed chinks must be thrown out of world,they dont deserve to be in asia.
these chinks take money from ccp and become a people liberation troll army working on 50 cents .

:lol::lol::lol:

I really don't know why you Indians always have to resort to this.

Yo calm down you idiot! We all know you're false-flag and most prolly you're Indian. You douche we don't call people like that it's not in our culture! Because of jerks like you people generalise. Post reported btw.

you at least get one point, india becomes popular not due to india being lovely, but there is such a risk that china will replace the western
Well, we are peace-loving people as whole world knows.

And now you see why world sees China's growth to be aggressive and welcomes India's? :)

you at least get one point, india becomes popular not due to india being lovely, but there is such a risk that china will replace the western

I know. The future power belongs to Asia!

And I'm not just talking about western world. I'm talking about all the south east asian countries, Japan, Indo-China. Now they are not western countries are they?

The Chinese have been raped. What have you done?

Assimilation does not mean in the Chinese way - loot and capture. It means take their goodness and make it a part of your own. India does not require such a small country like the UK to be a part of its Republic. Please do not see India through the Chinese eyes of greed and capture and falsifying history to prove that all land anywhere is that of the Chinese.

Even with China many wars could have been triggered with Pakistan.

India is well aware that China is a Paper Tiger and quite selfish, notwithstanding its profound piety of friendship and such tripe. During the momentous 1971 War which was most critical to Pakistan, and even with the US wanting China to intervene, China got cold feet!

In which war between India and Pakistan, has China lifted even its little finger to help Pakistan?

So, maybe with the facts on display, you would like to stop beating your chest with falsehood laced with high disinformation and propaganda.

India does not want the western world. It is India's large domestic market that make the West want India.

That apart, it is good that butterflies roam free in your stomach and the thought of the West showing interest in India.

India can stand alone as it has done through its post independence history weather wars and peace.

you say the future belongs to asia, just because china belongs to asia coincidently.
sorry, i cannot see any future from those asian countries apart from china.
I know. The future power belongs to Asia!

And I'm not just talking about western world. I'm talking about all the south east asian countries, Japan, Indo-China. Now they are not western countries are they?

Back
Top Bottom