What's new

Fighting for Kashmirs liberation is Pakistans duty

Kashmiris have a right to chose who they want to join given by UN RESOLUTION AND HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITEE and india is only violating it with the massive military present which is more then 700000 in kashmir.
Rapes,murders and kidnapping by barbarian occupiers are a reality for PRO PAKISTAN KASHMIRIS
and ALMOST ALL PARTIES WANT TO MERGE WITH PAKISTAN.
tPMeI-6cVV8[/media] - Kashmiri people rise against Indian aggression
a96SgjUsfoM[/media] - "Pakistan ka matlab kya : La ilaha illa Allah" say a million Kashmiris in India Occupied Kashmir
GREAT KASHMIRI LEADERS SPEECH = WE ARE PAKISTANIS AND PAKISTAN IS OUR ;;;;;;;;;;
LONG LIVE PAKISTN FREE KASHMIR SHAME ON OCCUPIERS

KNF1xNml9ZE[/media] - hum pakistani hai pakistan hamara hei :pakistan:

If the dispute must be settled through the "UN RESOLUTION" then why have you posted about:
WE ARE PAKISTANIS AND PAKISTAN IS OUR ;;;;;;;;;;

Kashmir is not yours. :smitten:

Indian site=propoganda,Anyways are those hundereds of thousands of people PAID Y PAKISTAN
ANY WAYS=Is this thread about BILAL LONE ???
If you cant face truth STOP CRYING AND RANTING LIKE A 06 YEAR OLD who wants a LOLLY POP
About size R U THE MODERATOR
do your work AND leave it to OTHER
Bull sh..:hitwall:

If that's Indian propoganda, then you know what I call the 700,000 people in Kashmir being abused by Indian Army.---Pakistani propoganda
:woot:

Please stop screaming, and making personal remarks. I'd appreciate it much.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the dispute must be settled through the "UN RESOLUTION" then why have you posted about:
WE ARE PAKISTANIS AND PAKISTAN IS OUR ;;;;;;;;;;

Kashmir is not yours. :smitten:

If that's Indian propoganda, then you know what I call the 700,000 people in Kashmir being abused by Indian Army.---Pakistani propoganda
:woot:

Please stop screaming, and making personal remarks. I'd appreciate it much.

1)Are you just ignorant or do u just dont have any sense?
2)If people say they are PAKISTANI and a third unconcerned guy with no ethnic or religious ties comes forward what will he be known AS.......... you can fill the blank.
3)Kashmiris declaring themselves PAKISTANI tou bhai tum MAMU lagtay hoo?
4)Dont you have 700 000 soldiers in KASHMIR if you dont then MAYBE THERE ARE 700 000 .......TERRORISTS?
YOU HAVE THE CHOICE SOLDIERS OR TERRORISTS?
KASHMIR BANEGA PAKISTAN

لوگ کہتے ہیں کے کشمیر ہے جنت

جنت کسی کافر کو ملی ہے نہ ملے گی​

WELL BY HEARING ZARDARI'S SPEECH.IT DOESN'T SEEMS THAT HE WAS TRYING TO GET PUBLIC SUPPORT.WHO EVER IS CORRUPTED OR GOOD.,HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SAID THAT KASHMIR IS OURS AND I AM NOT SURPRISED BY HIS SPEECH BECAUSE WHAT EVER HE SIAD WAS RIGHT.:tup:

لوگ کہتے ہیں کے کشمیر ہے جنت

جنت کسی کافر کو ملی ہے نہ ملے گی​

The word 'kafir' doesn't suites me.plz try to edit your post.have general discussion.thanx

I want the exact transcript of the speech because it occurs to me that Zardari could be instructing Pakistan's bureaucracy, civil and military, what is acceptable and what they should plan for. Will there be more attacks in Kashmir by "stateless actors"? Is he telling the PA to use the decade-old "Musharraf Plan" to seize Srinigar in the near future? That sort of thing.

Is it a act of aggression from Pakistan side now??I mean a general talking about defending his country can be twisted as a act of war mongering then what is meant by this kind of statements??

Is it a act of aggression from Pakistan side now??I mean a general talking about defending his country can be twisted as a act of war mongering then what is meant by this kind of statements??

Sieko this is not the thread so take the flames to other thread named
KAPOOR HAS A BIG MOUTH

1)Are you just ignorant or do u just dont have any sense?
2)If people say they are PAKISTANI and a third unconcerned guy with no ethnic or religious ties comes forward what will he be known AS.......... you can fill the blank.
3)Kashmiris declaring themselves PAKISTANI tou bhai tum MAMU lagtay hoo?
4)Dont you have 700 000 soldiers in KASHMIR if you dont then MAYBE THERE ARE 700 000 .......TERRORISTS?
YOU HAVE THE CHOICE SOLDIERS OR TERRORISTS?
KASHMIR BANEGA PAKISTAN [url="
Broadcast Yourself.[/url]

1. Don't give me attitude
2. If you're saying these are "KASHMIRIS" calling themselves PAKISTANI then OMAR ABDULLAH (well known ;)) is calling himself INDIAN.

That makes Kashmiris Indian doesn't it. According to your great logic.
:smitten:
3. No, there isn't anyone in Kashmir..... it's empty and, peaceful. All this bla about 700,000 Indian troops, etc is just MEDIA Propoganda you know..... :woot:
Have a taste of your own logic, and realize how much sense you make.

With NRO being history Zardari is in serious trouble. PML & other parties want to oust him. However Zardari being a shroud politician, he knows he still has several aces in his deck. He has now taken out Kashmir card to rally support for him. He still has the Islam card. If that does not work he will woe religious parties with favors & possibilities of Shria just like all other previous military & crooked civilian leaders did. Last but not the least he may start limited military engagement with India to rally the whole nation behind him. Zardari is here to stay CJP & SC of Pakistan can take a hike!

1. Don't give me attitude
2. If you're saying these are "KASHMIRIS" calling themselves PAKISTANI then OMAR ABDULLAH (well known ;)) is calling himself INDIAN.

That makes Kashmiris Indian doesn't it. According to your great logic.
:smitten:
3. No, there isn't anyone in Kashmir..... it's empty and, peaceful. All this bla about 700,000 Indian troops, etc is just MEDIA Propoganda you know..... :woot:
Have a taste of your own logic, and realize how much sense you make.

you can leave if u want?
2)umer who supports him lol
3)who has mass support????????
IF U CANT ANSWER THESE QUSTIONS GO TO BED AND SLEEP ON IT:hitwall:

you can leave if u want?
2)umer who supports him lol
3)who has mass support????????
IF U CANT ANSWER THESE QUSTIONS GO TO BED AND SLEEP ON IT:hitwall:

Umer who supports him?
Ever heard of "elections" in Kashmir?
The majority of Kashmir who can vote :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Do you even know who he is? Looks like you need to follow the news on Kashmir, especially before talking about it.

Who has mass support?
I can tell you who DOESN'T:
Pakistan
:no:. There was voter turnout in INDIAN Kashmir. :) Means they want India. They wouldn't have voted if they didn't want to be part of India.

Doesn't make sense to you?

You need to stop making personal remarks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom