What's new

Fighting for Kashmirs liberation is Pakistans duty

Umer who supports him?
Ever heard of "elections" in Kashmir?
The majority of Kashmir who can vote :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Do you even know who he is? Looks like you need to follow the news on Kashmir, especially before talking about it.

Who has mass support?
I can tell you who DOESN'T:
Pakistan
:no:. There was voter turnout in INDIAN Kashmir. :) Means they want India. They wouldn't have voted if they didn't want to be part of India.

Doesn't make sense to you?

You need to stop making personal remarks.

The fake elections
Turnnout lol barely there were ny voters hindu -pundits mostly?
We dont have support then why not pullout 700 000 army??
SCARED?
LOLdont make a fool out of YOURSELF :rofl::rofl:

The fake elections
Turnnout lol barely there were ny voters hindu -pundits mostly?
We dont have support then why not pullout 700 000 army??
SCARED?
LOLdont make a fool out of YOURSELF :rofl::rofl:

I suggest you stop, think, read, then post.
How about going to google.com and search for voter turn out in Kashmir Elections. And find out how many "lol barely ny and hindu pundits" voted in these fake elections.

Then look up Terrorism in Kashmir to see why we don't pull out 700 000 army.

I will stop replying from here till you have a valid argument; because I'm not getting anything out of your posts. Contain no knowledge. And can't understand ;)

I suggest you stop, think, read, then post.
How about going to google.com and search for voter turn out in Kashmir Elections. And find out how many "lol barely ny and hindu pundits" voted in these fake elections.

Then look up Terrorism in Kashmir to see why we don't pull out 700 000 army.

I will stop replying from here till you have a valid argument; because I'm not getting anything out of your posts. Contain no knowledge. And can't understand ;)

Instead of getting personel and attacking.I warn you to stay in your shoes
If you cant abide by the rules you can leave this respective forum and go to br B.S

Kashmiris have a right to chose who they want to join given by UN RESOLUTION

Again you raised the UN resolution issue (good you didn't call it "charter" this time :lol: ) and it is obvious that you haven't read the full text of the resolution.

Here... read it if you wish -
United Nations Security Council Resolution 47 - Wikisource

And if you notice, the resolution clearly states that for a plebiscite to take place, the Government of Pakistan should -

A. Restoration of peace and order

1. The Government of Pakistan should undertake to use its best endeavours:

(a) To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purpose of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of material aid to those fighting in the State;

(b) To make known to all concerned that the measures indicated in this and the following paragraphs provide full freedom to all subjects of the State, regardless of creed, caste or party, to express their views and to vote on the question of the accession of the State, and that therefore they should co-operate in the maintenance of peace and order.

Did Pakistani government meet any of those requirements? No.

Then how the hell do Pakistanis have the audacity to blame India for "violating UN resolutions"?

Back
Top Bottom