What's new

Fierce gunbattle in Handwara

Because Kashmiris inside the LoC have very limited if not no access to firearms, but other side of LoC is free.

Thats exactly we have been saying you just said you support terrorists. majority coming from your country .so stop interfering in our country.

Keep harping on that, it will make you sleep better. Things on the ground however are very different.

Absolutely, while they keep sending cannon fodder accross and keep shouting ''militant'' the same guys target sarpanchs and political leaders.

Thats textbook definition of terrorism the apologist was trying to teach you :)

Any case this is routine and nobody cares for these cannon fodder, not the pakistanis and certainly not us. My only issue is that we put them in unnamed graves, thats a waste of space and propaganda food for the already brainwashed. Three rivers flow into pakistan from kashmir, we need to make use of them if you know what i mean.

Absolutely, while they keep sending cannon fodder accross and keep shouting ''militant'' the same guys target sarpanchs and political leaders.

Any case this is routine and nobody cares for these cannon fodder, not the pakistanis and certainly not us. My only issue is that we put them in unnamed graves, thats a waste of space and propaganda food for the already brainwashed. Three rivers flow into pakistan from kashmir, we need to make use of them if you know what i mean.

You are absolutely sick. You need to grow up mate.

Three rivers flow into pakistan from kashmir, we need to make use of them if you know what i mean.

There's nothing disrespectful about it by indian culture, certainly less than refusing to take back dead bodies.

In any case the feeling is mutual. To me the punjabi kids who come over from pakistan and kill our sarpanchs and any civilian who does not toe their line are just victims. Not much loss to pakistan because they are uneducated for any economic contribution anyways and trained since a young age just for this role. But THOSE who send them and those who support such behaviour are indeed sick and need to grow up mate.

Even kashmiris on the pakistan side, despite the repression and murder of their leaders protest every year against this sick behaviour.

In 2011

BBC News - Anti-militant protests in Pakistan's Neelum valley

in 2012

Strike in Neelum valley against militant activities - DAWN.COM

Murder of pakistan administered kashmir leader because he did not ''toe the line'' in 2013 and sought independence from pakistani occupation

BBC News - Kashmiris protest at killing of Sardar Arif Shahid

Murder of indian administered kashmir leader because he opposed ''stone pelting'' industry

Lashkar admits to killing Kashmiri leader - DAWN.COM

Don't be a victim to propaganda and cultural intimidation mate!!!

Its Kashmiris killing Indian "stray dogs". I think more violence will come Indian soldiers way especially after the protests in IoK. Also it's not terrorism if they're killing Indian army troops, learn the definition, you can't just use words your western masters taught you whenever you will.

You are already retreating from areas of Ladakh from PLA, later you will retreat even more, that's if you still have legs to run on.

These terrorists will be killed and their bodies dumped into unmarked graves :tup:

It will become a propaganda tool if one knows what they typically do with their false propaganda.

THey are fighting in their own house, for us they will become foreigners
How? Are your mujahids not local to pakistan ?

All your Punjabi terrorists that come to Kashmir will be killed like stray dogs. What have you achieved by supporting terrorism in Kashmir? Nothing! More of the same will continue.

Dont say nothings. This has gone a long way in controlling Pakistani population despite such a high birth rate ;)

We should have a language test for the freedom fighters after we surround them.
If they know kashmiri, allow them to surrender peacefully.
If not, drill them with bullets so that their their souls can rot in hell.

It will become a propaganda tool if one knows what they typically do with their false propaganda.

as if one extra propaganda is going to make a difference......either way the "India stealing water" BS is allready a propaganda tool

Rot in hell terrorists .

4 militants liberated from their miserable life by IA .

There's nothing disrespectful about it by indian culture, certainly less than refusing to take back dead bodies.

In any case the feeling is mutual. To me the punjabi kids who come over from pakistan and kill our sarpanchs and any civilian who does not toe their line are just victims. Not much loss to pakistan because they are uneducated for any economic contribution anyways and trained since a young age just for this role. But THOSE who send them and those who support such behaviour are indeed sick and need to grow up mate.

Even kashmiris on the pakistan side, despite the repression and murder of their leaders protest every year against this sick behaviour.

In 2011

BBC News - Anti-militant protests in Pakistan's Neelum valley

in 2012

Strike in Neelum valley against militant activities - DAWN.COM

Murder of pakistan administered kashmir leader because he did not ''toe the line'' in 2013 and sought independence from pakistani occupation

BBC News - Kashmiris protest at killing of Sardar Arif Shahid

Murder of indian administered kashmir leader because he opposed ''stone pelting'' industry

Lashkar admits to killing Kashmiri leader - DAWN.COM

Don't be a victim to propaganda and cultural intimidation mate!!!

What a reply ??? ..... :tup:

MAJOR INFILTRATION BID ELIMINATED IN MACHHAL SECTOR

Machhal Sector, Kupwara, 30 Jul 13

Based on specific information from intelligence agencies regarding likelihood of terrorists attempting infiltration in Machhal Sector of the Frontline Division in Kupwara of North Kashmir, alert troops detected move of 5 to 6 terrorists in a nala, on own side of the Line of control –at about 0600hrs in the morning.

On being challenged by the troops, the terrorists opened fire. The terrorists were effectively engaged, resulting into killing of two terrorists. The operations were simultaneously launched to eliminate the remaining terrorists, leading to subsequent killing of two more terrorists. Till the last information received, a total of four terrorists were killed in the operations.

The alert troops engaged the terrorists by bringing down accurate fire with Multi Grenade Launchers, Claymore Mines and Small Arms. Search operations by the troops in the area are still on and are likely to continue thoroughout the night .

---IA

Back
Top Bottom