What's new

Police man ‘butchered’ in Handwara

RIP to a true freedom fighter. Dies fighting with the unwanted scums who wanted to occupy his land.

@Parul there is confusion among common kashmir who has done this disgusting act @Ganguly ahansa ais che kashir what we r proud of

Last edited by a moderator:
Parul btw when i ignored ur posts

Danish mir kati sa chukh che woti wariah kaal post karnasi

@Parul there is confusion among common kashmir who has done this disgusting act @Ganguly ahansa ais che kashir what we r proud of

What is that Confusion? Is it done by US to Malign the Peaceful struggle and have you debunked my other questions? :cuckoo:

You didn't answer my questions other day, why Kashmiri Freedom Fighters ask Pakistan yo full fill the Referendums conditions, as you want us to hold it? Why the Freedom Fighters don't SHED THERE BLOOD FOR AKASI CHIN? IS IT NOT THE LEGITIMATE PART OF KASHMIRI.? WHY THEY DON'T ASK PAKISTAN TO TAKE THE KASHMIRI LAND WHICH THEY GIFTED TO CHINS? WHY SO MUCH HYPOCRISY?

Parul btw when i ignored ur posts

Danish mir kati sa chukh che woti wariah kaal post karnasi

Remember thread wherein you wanted Referendum? I quoted you in it at least 3 to 4 posts. However, you didn't reply. I'm on line from Ph. I can prove it by sharing the thread link once I'm on line from Laptop. :cray:

@Parul in kashmir ikhwans r also active they r razakars of east pakistan so who knows they may have did it like they did in chattisingpora sikh masscare

@Parul in kashmir ikhwans r also active they r razakars of east pakistan so who knows they may have did it like they did in chattisingpora sikh masscare
Aha! Constipatied Conspiracy Theories:sarcastic:.

I've asked couple of questions can't Your EYES READ THEM or Don't have answer for them or it doesn't Suits YOUR PROPAGANDA :omghaha:

@Dash mujahids r not scumms . It is indian army that is scummy

Ganguly can i say cowardly act

The tommato catch up army is dying out of guilt by killing own colleagues and committing suicide in occupied Kashmir.

This time seems Indian paid goons from shadow ikhwan have killed one of its masters

The tommato catch up army is dying out of guilt by killing own colleagues and committing suicide in occupied Kashmir.

This time seems Indian paid goons from shadow ikhwan have killed one of its masters

Do you see their true colours Spring Onion? Their state institute killed 70 Kashmiris with in these 3-4 months, and they are pointing fingers at Pakistan when an innocent Pakistani was murdered by a non state terrorist, which the State of Pakistan is fighting against. Do you see the level hypocrisy in that?

It must be quite terrible living in your land occupied these Indians. So far, they are barely tolerable on the internet, I can not imagine what it must be like for your home to be occupied by Indians with guns roaming around every where. Perhaps one day your land would become free. Hopefully.

It must be quite terrible living in your land occupied these Indians. So far, they are barely tolerable on the internet, I can not imagine what it must be like for your home to be occupied by Indians with guns roaming around every where. Perhaps one day your land would become free. Hopefully.

True one day Kashmir will be FREE :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom