What's new

FGFA vs J-XX

Please leave the PAK-FA out of this unless you want a flame war. We Chinese have a very very low opinion of the T-50.

By the way, it is pretty established now that J-20 does not use Russian engine, and certainly will not use Russian engines in future.

Read the topic!

PAK FA needs more stealth treatment. FGFA needs much better stealth treatment as it is gonna be double seated. it means different size of cockpit, redesigning of wings. i hope Russian engineers find a way to keep FGFA stealthy.

PAK FA needs more stealth treatment. FGFA needs much better stealth treatment as it is gonna be double seated. it means different size of cockpit, redesigning of wings. i hope Russian engineers find a way to keep FGFA stealthy.

Man it is still a prototype...be happy it is painted atleast.

China welcomes lift of EU arms ban.

German machine tool? Tank technology? Helicopter technology? Rolls-Royce Group Plc?

Ya you are right !! bit work is needed in back side of PAK-FA(engine nozzls is also needed).

But i wonder why they donot have Thurst Vectoring Engine in J-20. This might be because J-20 mightbe used as a Stealth Bomber which can defend itself from Intercepters.

FGFA will sacrfice agility for better stealth

Ya you are right !! bit work is needed in back side of PAK-FA(engine nozzls is also needed).

But i wonder why they donot have Thurst Vectoring Engine in J-20. This might be because J-20 mightbe used as a Stealth Bomber which can defend itself from Intercepters.

The J-20 which will enter service will employ WS-15 engines with thrust vectoring nozzles.

I am just AMAZED at many indians here, sorry no offence.

But seriously FGFA is nothing but T-50 a Russia plane. Yet indians think it is their OWN. lol

Why always do this kinda of comparssion?

Since T-50 has nothing to do with india?

I remember clearly a while ago indians are comparing SU-30MKI with
SU-30MKK and were VERY happy since their Russian made SU-30MKI is better than the Russian made SU-30MKK lol. LMFAO:rofl::rofl:

1-24-2011_134966_1.gif

yup
every 1 thinks that:china:

So what. MIG-1.44 is an awesome plane. The J-20 is inspired by MIG-1.44 the sameway the 1950s Ten Commandment was inspired by the silent film version. One classic inspired by another.

So what. MIG-1.44 is an awesome plane. The J-20 is inspired by MIG-1.44 the sameway the 1950s Ten Commandment was inspired by the silent film version. One classic inspired by another.

if something is that does'nt mean that every1 is inspired from:china: it

Actually, the pace of Chinese developments is so swift that i believe they don't need the Europeans anymore, on the contrary, Europeans do need China.

not only EU even america and russians needs china for there devlopment:china::usflag:

Back
Top Bottom