10122711550d3fce20a8c99484.jpg

something like that i think..

Shenyang-J-XX-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
12.25 ; 2010; chengdu ,CAC huangtianba airfield

27_137526_70df18b5e226958.jpg

27_1_367089e8fcefd95.jpg

27_1_0aa117e8c957d3a.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

27_1_7d450ea3bcca396.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

27_1_e1fd4ac653c2bb9.jpg

Thats interesting a test plane in black colours?......

^ Same Question i still believes that above pics are CGI both one....

also weapons bay seems strange, thats surely not wide enough to hold an A2A missile and when there are canards in place, I am wondering why canted tails are adjustable, rather when i was reading pupu's interview he pointed towards adjustable intakes, where as here, the intakes seem fixed

also weapons bay seems strange, thats surely not wide enough to hold an A2A missile and when there are canards in place, I am wondering why canted tails are adjustable, rather when i was reading pupu's interview he pointed towards adjustable intakes, where as here, the intakes seem fixed

Another question jumping in my mind if China is not interested to show properly her military eqipment which are so called starwar technology so why China allow people to take pics and why they allow to go near to the base and another question why these base's near population ? if China want to hide her military stuff ???

Totally out of logic...

Another question jumping in my mind if China is not interested to show properly her military eqipment which are so called starwar technology so why China allow people to take pics and why they allow to go near to the base and another question why these base's near population ? if China want to hide her military stuff ???

Totally out of logic...

no actually as pointed by one of the Chinese members, even the pic of J-10 were leaks, not realeased by millitary and the guy was jailed for 8 years likewise if it were a J-20 (they wouldn't have allowed anyone to get even 30 miles near it but as one of the members (amiaraul/siegecrossbow i guess) suggested that CAC has pledged PLAAF that J-20 will make its first flight by the end of this year. so its very confusing indeed (for me at least)

no actually as pointed by one of the Chinese members, even the pic of J-10 were leaks, not realeased by millitary and the guy was jailed for 8 years likewise if it were a J-20 (they wouldn't have allowed anyone to get even 30 miles near it but as one of the members (amiaraul/siegecrossbow i guess) suggested that CAC has pledged PLAAF that J-20 will make its first flight by the end of this year. so its very confusing indeed (for me at least)

Mostly in testing phase color of the aircraft in yellow but this one is like (its in production line and already in PLAAF).

confusing. I dont believe still above pictures are real....

PHOTOSHOP :wave: behind H6 BOMBER

kqq4l6249104.jpg

NOW LOOK HOW THESE CHINESE FANBOYS SHOP PICTURES

SAME TRUCK SAME AIRCRAFT WITH HALF NOSE! SET INFRONT OF H6 BOMBER! ITS F22 Raptor Image set in front of H6 Bomber China n shopd (Blur) so image look like REAL!

000127a.jpg

PHOTOSHOP :wave: behind H6 BOMBER

kqq4l6249104.jpg

NOW LOOK HOW THESE CHINESE FANBOYS SHOP PICTURES

SAME TRUCK SAME AIRCRAFT WITH HALF NOSE! SET INFRONT OF H6 BOMBER! ITS F22 Raptor Image set in front of H6 Bomber China n shopd (Blur) so image look like REAL!

000127a.jpg

i dont think the same pic is used because of the tail angles but yes a similar one ma have been used

Back
Top Bottom