What's new

FGFA: Sukhoi says work to continue; no need for JV agreement

you´d rather die of hunger than being our Friends...:undecided:
examples of your friendship have left very bad impression on your past friends. I just don't like your concept of "kiss you when i need you, kick you when don't need you".

say what? sorry I dont speak chinesse...:what:
Thats efed-up man you are in Pakistani Forum and can't differentiate Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi from chinese.:woot:

It wasn't for you. It was like having a signature on my profile.
:pop:

well nothing its perfect, even married coulpes have minor arguments, but we are getting better at it....:cheers:

Sorry buddy...:cry:

You got 3 more posts to go, then you could start new threads. Congrats in advance.:bunny:

Welcome to Defence.pk
YAHA KAA MAHOL KABHI BHI, BADL SAKTA HAI>

You got 3 more posts to go, then you could start opening threads. Congrats in advance.:bunny:
well my first post will be....JXX vs YF-23 Balck Widow, because I wonder why the JXX and the T-50 resemble the Raptor, if the BW was even stealthier then the Raptor....:undecided:

well my first post will be....JXX vs YF-23 Balck Widow, because I wonder why the JXX and the T-50 resemble the Raptor, if the BW was even stealthier then the Raptor....:undecided:

Whoa... most experts say T-50 resembles Black Widow (probably not as stealthy) and here you are saying the opposite.
And congrats on finding out the how the JXX looks:cheesy:

you´d rather die of hunger than being our Friends...:undecided:

As if being your friends would lead us to prosperity.

Look at Pakistan..what did they get from your friendship???

Pakistan supported you in Soviet-Afghan war...did everything they could for you...even shot Soviet jets...and in return what do they get??

They are fighting for you in the Afghan border..their soldiers are getting killed for your war..wat do they get??

Sorry we dont want such a good relationship with you...we are happy to make a balance relationship with everyone.

You guys are known worldwide to use and throw...thatswhy the world hates you.

say what? sorry I dont speak chinesse...:what:

No one speaks Chinese...everyone eats Chinese! ;)

BTW do you speak Indian...coz that line was in Indian... ;)

then why you let 7000 of your people die of hunger everyday..., its crazy dont waste your money on a plane that wont be able to take on the Raptor, use those billions on feeding your poor people....

Thats because we have corrupt Officials who Eat up all the money allocated for eradicating poverty, the only non corrupt official is Our beloved defense Minister, hence the procurement, Everything has an allocated budget, and we work upon that....Do Not consider Yourself to be a genius before knowing How Indian Finance ministry works

they don´t look anything alike buddy, the T-50 looks more like a Raptor than a Widow

Ohh.. forget the wing design.
Take into account the widely spaced engines, one piece vertical stabs. Both are flat and thin, in comparison Raptor looks very chubby from the side aspect.
attachment.php

f-22-taxi.jpg

Raptor uses a horizontal S-curve to hide the engine face.
BW and T-50 do not have a full S-curve, the engines are placed in a slightly vertical position making the engine face visible from most angles.
images

Black Widow intake.

Last edited:
Raptor uses a horizontal S-curve to hide the engine face.
BW and T-50 do not have a full S-curve, the engines are placed in a slightly vertical position making the engine face visible from most angles.
images

Speculations are abound that there are plans proper S shaped intake ...along with stealthy exhausts......T50 is still in so much flux.....

T50 is still in so much flux.....
why cant they copy whats out there anyways..., I mean pics of stealthy planes are no secret anymore, to me the hardest part of a 5th generation bird would be the avionics, computers, composite material, not the design per say as you can just copy what out there

why cant they copy whats out there anyways..., I mean pics of stealthy planes are no secret anymore, to me the hardest part of a 5th generation bird would be the avionics, computers, composite material, not the design per say as you can just copy what out there

Not as easy as it sounds. If that was the case then we would have seen a lot more stealth aircrafts out there.

Not as easy as it sounds. If that was the case then we would have seen a lot more stealth aircrafts out there.
well the thing is they want to go the cheapo way, but in doing so they will actualy turn their plane more expensive.

if it was me I would just start from scratch, use all the pics taken of the raptor and build a clone of a proven plataform...but instead they are basing the design on the old SU-27..:what: that flanker looks its uunavoidable...

anyways when are you guys getting your indian model FGF? 2015?

Back
Top Bottom